Bondi Boost HG

Bondi Boost HG (page 4 of 70)

HG Shampoo, HG Conditioner
4.7 from 1,393 reviews

1,393 reviews

Cassie

CassieThe Mallee, VIC

Been using for 2 years now!

Amazing! 2 years later and I’m still receiving daily compliments on my hair. It’s fuller, less frizzy and so easy to maintain now. I recommend Bondi Boost to everyone I know!

Impressed!

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Will never use anything else again!

Best product, leaves my hair feeling hydrated and clean without striping all the good hair oils away. My hair no longer feels greasy after a couple days. 100% recommend, you will not regret the buy.

Madea T.

Madea T.South East Queensland, QLD

Hair recovered!

I had dyed my hair for the first time and bleached it blond. Using this product has thankfully, brought my hair back to life. I would lose 30 strands or more of hair while brushing or washing my hair before. Now using the HG shampoo and conditioner. There’s no hair fallout not even 3 strands of hair. My hair is definitely a lot stronger. And feeling more confident about it. THANK YOU HEAPS!!!

Stacey

StaceyMurray Region, NSW

Works really well

Smells amazing and made my hair really soft it did leave a residue in my hair though so I find I have to rinse really, really well. Definitely would recommend.

Nice but not insane

The conditioner is very nice and has helped my hair slightly. If you have very fine hair it is almost too thick and can cause your hair to lose some volume due to being heavy. But really lovely regardless

Stephanie

Stephanie

Feels great

Hair feels healthy and it smells amazing. The spray feels great on the scalp too. It has only been two weeks so I haven’t noticed a huge amount of hair growth, but I will definitely keep using this product.

My hair feels amazing!

I bought the conditioner, shampoo and masque and honestly my hair has never felt stronger. The smell as well is amazing! I really love this product and would recommend to others looking to spice up their hair routine.

This product is truly amazing

After three washes, and daily use of the intensive spray, there is a considerable improvement in my hair :) I cant wait to see the growth over the next few weeks! Deciding to try this was the best decision and I'm so in love already

Tricia S.

Tricia S.South East Queensland, QLD

I love all the Bondi boost products so much I order as gifts for my family and friends

Every time a new product is released I purchase
I’ve never been disappointed
The shampoo and conditioner are fantastic and the hair masks brilliant
Leave your hair looking like you’ve stepped out of a salon

Kate R.

Kate R.South East Queensland, QLD

Boost

Bondi boost has been good so far. I’ve only had it for a week and a half but my hair already feels amazing after each wash. Keen to see more improvements in my hair.

Elena

ElenaSydney, NSW

Compliments overload!

This stuff really works! I was going through security in the airport a few months ago and had staff telling me how healthy my hair looked. My hair continues to get compliments frequently and I am happy to tell them they have to try Bondi Boost :)

Emily L

Emily LPerth, WA

Life saver!!

After having my son my hair was falling out and Bondi boost came to the rescue. Since then my hair has never been so thick and shiny. Definitely a must have product

Amanda R.

Amanda R.South East Queensland, QLD

Divine peppermint scent!

Great product, you can really tell the difference using Bondi Boost HG Shampoo, in terms of both looks and health of your hair. Not to mention the divine peppermint scent!

Everything I've been looking for

The shampoo and conditioner are amazing. My hair is softer, healthier and definitely growing faster. I've tried pretty much everything to save my bleached, frizzy hair and this is the only thing I've found to make it manageable.

Try it!

Incredible shine after one wash! I love that the product is parabens and sulfates free! Can't wait to see how my hair improved after prolonged use. Totally recommended to give it a go.

Best products! Will definitely use again!

I bought the hair growth bundle and have never looked back. The shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair feeling light, fresh and healthy. I have already started to see a difference in length and thickness.
It has a peppermint smell which I love too.
I will definitely continue to use Bondi Boost products.

Emily L.

Emily L.Perth, WA

Thin, dry hair

My hair use to be really dry and thin, but after using the hair growth shampoo and conditioner I noticed results within a week, my hair became thicker and stronger, I also started to get that shine back in my hair. After using Bondi Boost my hair is the best it has ever been. I would definitely recommend this product

Tayla Burns

Tayla BurnsSydney, NSW

Best product ever

My hair has never looked so good, grown and healthy, did not even need a hair straightener to straighten my fly aways! I’m seriously amazed at how good this product is!
3 weeks between photos

Don’t settle for unhappy

My hair has always been fine, as I got older there was less of it and flyaway. I started using the HG bundle and have been thrilled with the results. My hair is now fuller and so much healthier looking. Thank you

Heather

Heatherasked

HG

I’m reading a lot of good reviews for dry and wavy/curly hair. A lot of worse reviews for oily hair. I have oily think hair with not much volume. Is it suitable?

Michelle
Michelle

I have wavy hair it's not oily & it didn't work for me. I also wanted volume i started to see more Scalp in the front part of my hair. But once i started using this my hair was brittle & started falling out in a much greater faster rate. Hope that hopes. Sorry i have no idea if this would work with oily thicker hair.

Anonymus
Anonymus

I have oily hair typically, wash it every 3 days. Wouldn't recommended this product for oily hair as I had to wash it every day after using the shampoo!

Angelina
Angelina

Highly don’t recommend this product for anyone’s hair... will make your hair fall faster and more than ever

Nadia

Nadiaasked

HG

I bought the wave curler but i'm from the US and the plug is an Australian plug and when I used the converter the power is weak and it won't heat up. How can I return and organise for one with the us plug? I have emailed 20 minutes ago and have not received a response yet from your customer service.

Georgie J.
Georgie J.

They legit take weeks/ months plus multiple emails to give you a reply

Valerie D.

Valerie D.asked

HG

How does the 30 day work? I have tries heaps of products and a friend swears by this product but I want to know if I can return it if it doesnt work. Also, do you recommend this range for blonde damaged hair types or is the rapid repair range better?

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives