Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray

Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

Pros

• Helps grow and thicken hair

• Adds shine and defrizzes hair

• Prevents breakage

Linda McMahon
Linda McMahonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

More volume and smells amazing!

I have very fine hair which is becoming more wispy as I age. I have been using this product for 4 months now and have noticed a remarkable difference in the texture and fullness of my mane. I highly recommend this product, for the over 40s in particular!

Purchased in March 2019 for $30.00.

Harisay91
Harisay91Sydney, NSW

Amazing!!!

I have noticed an immediate positive change to the quality of my hair. It is silky smooth, soft and shiny. My hair feels and looks so much healthier after just 2 weeks.

Purchased in July 2019 at Bondi Boost for $29.95.

Kiirsty
KiirstyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great - but not sure if I’ve seen hair growth!

I like the feel of it on my hair & it is not oily or greasy. Not sure if there is hair growth, but it adds good volume to my curls.

Purchased in June 2019.

LOVE bondi boost intensive growth spray

Having fine chemically treated hair this is a saviour! Definitely freshens and gives life between washes. Makes my hair more manageable and can't live without it now! Thanks bondi boost

Purchased in May 2019 for $29.95.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Millie B.
Millie B.Perth, WA

Great product

This spray works wonders in softening and defrizzing my hair. Unlike a lot of protectants sprays it doesn't make my hair greasy at all and you can spray it on dry or wet hair. Not sure if my hair has grown a whole lot but it definitely makes a noticeable difference in the look and feel right away!

KayG
KayGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing product

Just started using this product but it makes my hair feel amazing and keeps it fresher between shampoos. Looking forward to seeing if my hairdresser notices the difference at my next appointment.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bondi Boost for $29.95.

Tianna
TiannaMid North Coast, NSW

Absolutely Perfect

This product is amazing, it smells great and is so easy to use..! Just spay it on and leave in to make your hair feel and look 10 times better.

Purchased in April 2019 for $29.95.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

I’m in awe

Purchased in March 2019 for $16.00.

Colb
ColbSydney, NSW

Love, love, love this product!

This product is amazing. It is easy to use and the benefits are fabulous. My hair is thicker and stronger. I can't live without my Bondi Boost ordering is easy and the company are an absolute delight to deal with. They stand behind their products which gives a consumer confidence in purchasing. Keep up the great work. I love it.⁸

Purchased in April 2019 for $29.95.

Sue M
Sue MMurray Mallee, SA

Simple fix for stronger hair

A light spray that refreshes my hair whilst working to strengthen it.
On first use I noticed extra shine which made the coloured highlights in my hair really pop !
Looking forward to seeing the results with continued use.

TomMcc
TomMccmelbourne

Good Stuff

I love the way it makes my hair feel after, hair feels healthier... I was hoping it would help with hair growth, not sure yet, but it looks good!

Seems to be helping with my frizzy hair too

Bronte O.
Bronte O.South East Queensland, QLD

Intensive growth spray

Absolutely love the bondi boost intensive growth spray! This product has helped my hair grow so fast and made it so much more healthy than its ever been. Definitely recommendxx

Purchased in April 2019 for $29.90.

Jody B
Jody BMelbourne

So far so good!!

It’s only been a few weeks of using this but I’m optimistic. I love that this product doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy, or dry and I’m looking forward to long luscious locks soon!!
I have to also say that I love the companies approach, using recycled packaging, they have a nice warm fuzzy feeling so I think I’ll be buying more! Thanks guys.

Kstoll
KstollGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Healthy, shiny hair

I'm currently growing my hair which means I'm blow drying it every day. Until using bondi boost products my hair was dry, dull and very brittle. Since using bondi boost products, including this intensive Spray, it is now soft, shiny and very healthy. AND it's growing!

Purchased in March 2019 for $30.00.

Sam
SamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it!

The Intensive spray has made my hair so soft and easy to manage! I Love it! I Will definitely buy this product again. I have also been using the Derma Roller.

Purchased in February 2019 for $29.95.

Clarissa S
Clarissa SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Instant results!

My hair felt immediately softer, lighter and smoother. I only had to let it air dry and with no styling it was ready to go out in. Love and bought more products since! :)

Purchased in February 2019 for $29.00.

PSB
PSBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great for my hair!!

I purchased the intensive growth spray and derma roller. My hair is loving the spray again and I’m hopeful the derma roller will show results soon after a few goes.

Purchased in March 2019 for $45.43.

Alysha Farnsy
Alysha FarnsySouthwest, VIC

This has helped my hair heaps made it smoother shiner!

It’s cheap affordable
It works by putting a shine and gloss on your hair. It smells amazing, it has natural products. I noticed a different after the first week my hair was so much healither

Purchased in March 2019 at Raw Pleasure for $29.95.

Mitsu Shah
Mitsu ShahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best results!

My hubby has been using it for 7 months, and he loves it. He uses the whole range, and the products do exactly what they say. Amazing brand! Totally love it. And now I even stock the range in my hair salon.

Purchased in September 2018.

HollyD
HollyDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Early days but seems to be working

Have been using the HG Intensive Spray for just over a month now and seems to be working. I have new hair growth. It makes your hair appear fuller and gives it volume.

Purchased in March 2019 for $29.95.

KiaraRose
KiaraRose

Literally can’t live without! On my second bottle!

This spray is amazing. I use it daily and spray onto the roots of my hair and massage it in. I have been using this spray for about 3 months and in that time my hair has become so strong and thick, it is super shiny and is growing faster than ever. The results are visible. I would definitely recommend this to those wanting to boost their hair and roots! I will continue to purchase. Thanks Bondi Boost!

Bella
BellaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best hair products ever

I swear me and my daughters hair have never looked so good!! It is so much stronger, longer and soft! I couldn’t recommend these products enough! My daughter calls it magic spray!

Purchased in March 2019 at Bondi boost for $69.90.

It works!

I’ve always been a bit sceptical about anything that says it can make your hair grow, but this spray is the best - my hair has grown so much! Love the smell and the fact that it’s sulphate and paraben free - been using all the products for a couple of months and have really noticed the difference.

Purchased in October 2018.

Karla
KarlaVictoria

Can't live without this!

Now that I've started using this growth spray, I won't use anything else on my hair! It is very easy to use and leaves your hair feeling great. Smells lovely too!

Elle
ElleSydney, NSW

Loving how refreshed my hair feels!!!

Since using the Intensive Spray my hair feels fuller with more volume.
I’m loving how refreshing it is for my hair.
It feels like a cleanse for my scalp!!
I have recently purchased the shampoo and conditioner as well and can’t wait to see the results.

Purchased in February 2019 for $54.42.