Helps grow and thicken hair
Adds shine and defrizzes hair
I brought the intensive growth spray and procapil spray around one month ago. I brought this to use on a patch that is balding, haven’t noticed any major hair growth in the area however it’s not getting worse.
Purchased in March 2021 at Thr1ve for $29.99.
The reviewer stated that an incentive was offered for this review
Been using the product for a few months now. I like the scent but not really sure whether it's helping with my hair growth as haven't seen any noticeable changes. I am still willing to use this product a few more months.. :) We shall see.
Questions & Answers
Is the intensive spray like water?I bought a bottle and it seems like it's just water in the bottle with a real light smell of peppermint .I was just wondering if this is how it is supposed to be .I hope someone didn't return it with just water.it was the last bottle in the store
Hi! Does anyone have bad effects from this growth spray?
I got this for Christmas and sprayed it directly onto my scalp as directed for about 5 days. About 4 days later and still my scalp is so itchy and has a burning sensation. I’m thinking I am allergic to the product. Has this happened to anyone else?
How often should you use the intensive spray? My Bondi boost HG shampoo and conditioner with the spray just arrived in the mail. Very excited to use it just want to know how often?
I've been using the intensive spray after I wash my hair, but also spraying it on the very thin patches of my scalp everyday. I have new growth and my hair looks healthy,shiny and feels thicker already.
I'm sure you will be happy with the results. All the best.
Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives
- The Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray is a leave-in product that’s designed to help boost hair growth, cleanse scalp build up, and strengthen hair.
- It contains vitamin B5, peppermint, and tea tree oil - all natural ingredients that soothe, cleanse, and keep hair shiny.
- The spray is free from parabens, sulphates, silicones, phthalates, and artificial colours, so you can rest easy knowing you’re not putting damaging nasties on your hair and scalp.
- The formula is cruelty-free and vegan, making it a planet-friendly option for those who consider the environment when they shop.
- It’s designed to be sprayed on the roots (on wet or dry hair) every day and massaged into the scalp.
- This product is safe for use on coloured and chemically-treated hair.
Points of praise:
- Most reviewers found that the Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray helped grow and thicken their hair. Some reviewers who experience hair loss, including those who have alopecia, noted that it helped in these instances as well.
- Reviewers found that it left their hair looking more silky, shiny, and less frizzy. Reviewers with bleach or colour damaged hair similarly reported that it left their hair feeling healthier.
- According to reviewers, the product strengthened their hair and stopped breakage and split ends.
Other Hair Moisturisers & Serums
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.