Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray

Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

Pros

• Helps grow and thicken hair

• Adds shine and defrizzes hair

• Prevents breakage

Growth spray

I brought the intensive growth spray and procapil spray around one month ago. I brought this to use on a patch that is balding, haven’t noticed any major hair growth in the area however it’s not getting worse.

Purchased in March 2021 at Thr1ve for $29.99.

Trudipia
TrudipiaSydney, NSW

Really helped sooth my scalp

I am desperately trying to revive my damaged hair and curls so trying to wash less and use more nurturing products. I was finding by day 4-5 after my washing hair that itchy scalp was driving me crazy. Since using this it hasn’t happened once and I’m convinced my scalp is healthier. I am hoping this will translate into healthier hair overall.

Purchased in March 2020 at Bondiboost.com.au.

Emma
EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So aesthetically pleasing!

From the packaging, to using the product and the after feel, I am so glad I came across this product! I love knowing that I’m using a healthy product to help strengthen my hair and afterwards I am left with the freshest feeling!

Purchased in March 2020.

Rush
RushSydney, NSW

I love this product

I recently bought my second lot of bondi boost intensive growth spray because after using it for about 2 months i have noticed a considerable difference in the thickness of my hair. I have very fine and thin hair and always have but since using this product i am so pleased to see the thickness improve. Love this product and and will continue to use it.

Purchased in April 2020 for $44.92.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

It looks very promising!

Ive been using Bondi Boost for the last 2 months, approximately. I'm not sure if it's placebo or actual hair regrowth, but my GP and I recently have noticed what appears to be new growth and an apparent stop of hair loss. This is in a couple of areas on my scalp that have suffered from an autoimmune condition, called alopecia areata - an issue I've been dealing for the last two years. I'm continuing to use Bondi Boost Intensive Spray daily!

Purchased in February 2020 for $29.95.

Kiirsty
KiirstyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great - but not sure if I’ve seen hair growth!

I like the feel of it on my hair & it is not oily or greasy. Not sure if there is hair growth, but it adds good volume to my curls.

Purchased in June 2019.

KayG
KayGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing product

Just started using this product but it makes my hair feel amazing and keeps it fresher between shampoos. Looking forward to seeing if my hairdresser notices the difference at my next appointment.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bondi Boost for $29.95.

HollyD
HollyDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Early days but seems to be working

Have been using the HG Intensive Spray for just over a month now and seems to be working. I have new hair growth. It makes your hair appear fuller and gives it volume.

Purchased in March 2019 for $29.95.

Kenzie
KenzieBrisbane

Amazing!!! New go to haircare

This product has definitely helped increase my hair thickness in around 3 weeks while I’m not sure if the growth is as fast as hoped for my hair definitely feels thicker since I started using this and it’s such a good way to start the morning and to brush your hair with. Will definitely be ordering now when I run out.

Teegan
TeeganEarlwood

Makes my hair super soft!

I’ve been using the product for around 2 weeks and I haven’t seen any change in the growth speed or thickness, possibly because I already take really good care of my hair. But my hair is so much softer and lighter since having used it!

Hairy McLeary
Hairy McLearySydney Surrounds, NSW

So far so good!

Too soon to tell if it’s helping my hair growth but is a nice light spray and is easy to use. Fingers crossed I see results in a few weeks!

Lee
LeePerth

Smells amazing

Smells incredible, feels lovely and tingly once I spray it onto my scalp. Although I haven’t yet noticed any difference in fullness or thickness, my hair feels softer and more manageable after spraying. It hasn’t made any difference to the frizziness of my hair, though that was not my purpose for purchasing it! Overall really happy so far.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Great boost for hair growth and body

I started using the spray every day on the roots as trying to get really long hair and it has boosted the growth and people have commented on how thick my hair looks.

Gives your hair a BOOST!

I have used this product twice and I can already admit this product is wonderful! As my hair is always dry and brittle due to the countless amount of hours in the sun, bleaching etc, I have never seen it this soft and fluffy. Can't wait to see the long term effects :)

The best!

I bought the spray at the start of the year after trying so many other hair growth products and honestly I fell in love! I have thin hair and it began losing a lot of hair over the past 2 years and this honestly helped out so much. I saw new hair growing after about a month and a half and my hair looked fuller. It's cheaper than other products I've used but last a pretty long time. I've already repurchased one and bought another back up too!

Theresa
Theresaasked

Is the intensive spray like water?I bought a bottle and it seems like it's just water in the bottle with a real light smell of peppermint .I was just wondering if this is how it is supposed to be .I hope someone didn't return it with just water.it was the last bottle in the store

Ella
Ella asked

Hi! Does anyone have bad effects from this growth spray?

I got this for Christmas and sprayed it directly onto my scalp as directed for about 5 days. About 4 days later and still my scalp is so itchy and has a burning sensation. I’m thinking I am allergic to the product. Has this happened to anyone else?

Lozzylou
Lozzylouasked

How often should you use the intensive spray? My Bondi boost HG shampoo and conditioner with the spray just arrived in the mail. Very excited to use it just want to know how often?

ShazKaz
ShazKaz

Hi Lozzylou

I've been using the intensive spray after I wash my hair, but also spraying it on the very thin patches of my scalp everyday. I have new growth and my hair looks healthy,shiny and feels thicker already.
I'm sure you will be happy with the results. All the best.

See all Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray questions

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray is a leave-in product that’s designed to help boost hair growth, cleanse scalp build up, and strengthen hair.
  • It contains vitamin B5, peppermint, and tea tree oil - all natural ingredients that soothe, cleanse, and keep hair shiny.
  • The spray is free from parabens, sulphates, silicones, phthalates, and artificial colours, so you can rest easy knowing you’re not putting damaging nasties on your hair and scalp.
  • The formula is cruelty-free and vegan, making it a planet-friendly option for those who consider the environment when they shop.
  • It’s designed to be sprayed on the roots (on wet or dry hair) every day and massaged into the scalp.
  • This product is safe for use on coloured and chemically-treated hair.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray helped grow and thicken their hair. Some reviewers who experience hair loss, including those who have alopecia, noted that it helped in these instances as well.
  • Reviewers found that it left their hair looking more silky, shiny, and less frizzy. Reviewers with bleach or colour damaged hair similarly reported that it left their hair feeling healthier.
  • According to reviewers, the product strengthened their hair and stopped breakage and split ends.