Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray

Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

Pros

• Helps grow and thicken hair

• Adds shine and defrizzes hair

• Prevents breakage

Colb
ColbSydney, NSW

Love, love, love this product!

This product is amazing. It is easy to use and the benefits are fabulous. My hair is thicker and stronger. I can't live without my Bondi Boost ordering is easy and the company are an absolute delight to deal with. They stand behind their products which gives a consumer confidence in purchasing. Keep up the great work. I love it.⁸

Purchased in April 2019 for $29.95.

Sue M
Sue MMurray Mallee, SA

Simple fix for stronger hair

A light spray that refreshes my hair whilst working to strengthen it.
On first use I noticed extra shine which made the coloured highlights in my hair really pop !
Looking forward to seeing the results with continued use.

TomMcc
TomMccmelbourne

Good Stuff

I love the way it makes my hair feel after, hair feels healthier... I was hoping it would help with hair growth, not sure yet, but it looks good!

Seems to be helping with my frizzy hair too

Purchased in April 2019.

Bronte O.
Bronte O.South East Queensland, QLD

Intensive growth spray

Absolutely love the bondi boost intensive growth spray! This product has helped my hair grow so fast and made it so much more healthy than its ever been. Definitely recommendxx

Purchased in April 2019 for $29.90.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Jody B
Jody BMelbourne

So far so good!!

It’s only been a few weeks of using this but I’m optimistic. I love that this product doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy, or dry and I’m looking forward to long luscious locks soon!!
I have to also say that I love the companies approach, using recycled packaging, they have a nice warm fuzzy feeling so I think I’ll be buying more! Thanks guys.

Purchased in April 2019.

Kstoll
KstollGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Healthy, shiny hair

I'm currently growing my hair which means I'm blow drying it every day. Until using bondi boost products my hair was dry, dull and very brittle. Since using bondi boost products, including this intensive Spray, it is now soft, shiny and very healthy. AND it's growing!

Purchased in March 2019 for $30.00.

Sam
SamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it!

The Intensive spray has made my hair so soft and easy to manage! I Love it! I Will definitely buy this product again. I have also been using the Derma Roller.

Purchased in February 2019 for $29.95.

Clarissa S
Clarissa SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Instant results!

My hair felt immediately softer, lighter and smoother. I only had to let it air dry and with no styling it was ready to go out in. Love and bought more products since! :)

Purchased in February 2019 for $29.00.

PSB
PSBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great for my hair!!

I purchased the intensive growth spray and derma roller. My hair is loving the spray again and I’m hopeful the derma roller will show results soon after a few goes.

Purchased in March 2019 for $45.43.

Alysha Farnsy
Alysha FarnsySouthwest, VIC

This has helped my hair heaps made it smoother shiner!

It’s cheap affordable
It works by putting a shine and gloss on your hair. It smells amazing, it has natural products. I noticed a different after the first week my hair was so much healither

Purchased in March 2019 at Raw Pleasure for $29.95.

Mitsu Shah
Mitsu ShahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best results!

My hubby has been using it for 7 months, and he loves it. He uses the whole range, and the products do exactly what they say. Amazing brand! Totally love it. And now I even stock the range in my hair salon.

Purchased in September 2018.

KiaraRose
KiaraRose

Literally can’t live without! On my second bottle!

This spray is amazing. I use it daily and spray onto the roots of my hair and massage it in. I have been using this spray for about 3 months and in that time my hair has become so strong and thick, it is super shiny and is growing faster than ever. The results are visible. I would definitely recommend this to those wanting to boost their hair and roots! I will continue to purchase. Thanks Bondi Boost!

Bella
BellaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best hair products ever

I swear me and my daughters hair have never looked so good!! It is so much stronger, longer and soft! I couldn’t recommend these products enough! My daughter calls it magic spray!

Purchased in March 2019 at Bondi boost for $69.90.

It works!

I’ve always been a bit sceptical about anything that says it can make your hair grow, but this spray is the best - my hair has grown so much! Love the smell and the fact that it’s sulphate and paraben free - been using all the products for a couple of months and have really noticed the difference.

Purchased in October 2018.

Karla
KarlaVictoria

Can't live without this!

Now that I've started using this growth spray, I won't use anything else on my hair! It is very easy to use and leaves your hair feeling great. Smells lovely too!

Elle
ElleSydney, NSW

Loving how refreshed my hair feels!!!

Since using the Intensive Spray my hair feels fuller with more volume.
I’m loving how refreshing it is for my hair.
It feels like a cleanse for my scalp!!
I have recently purchased the shampoo and conditioner as well and can’t wait to see the results.

Purchased in February 2019 for $54.42.

Taz
TazSydney, NSW

Amazing! Love all their products!!

This stuff is AMAZING! You spray it directly onto your roots, so I was worried it would make my hair oily - but nope! It absorbs fast and leaves my hair feeling sting and healthy. I’ve been using this for a few months and definitely see an improvement in the thickness of my hair. I will continue using this!

Purchased in December 2018.

Kim
KimNorth Queensland, QLD

Growth Spray

This product is so easy to use! It smells nice and is the most prefect way to freshen your hair up each day.
It’s light so it doesn’t weigh your hair down or make it look greasy.

Purchased in March 2019 for $163.83.

Tracey
TraceySydney, NSW

Great product to support the shampoo & conditioner. I’ve noticed a positive difference with my hair

My hair feels softer & more manageable. I’ve only been using for 2 weeks, hopefully I will start to fully benefit with the hair growth. Loving the results at this stage

Purchased in March 2019 for $29.95.

Chris
ChrisSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lovvvve this spray

I have been using this spray for a few weeks now, my scalp is no longer dry, flaky or itchy!! My hair has grown almost 2cms in just 6 weeks I am so happy.
The smell is really nice too.

Loving the Intense Growth Spray

I have been using the Intense Growth Spray for a few weeks now. Let me say it actually does what it says GROWTH! Loving the fullness and length I am getting by using this spray. The one thing I was most surprised about was how healthy and soft my hair is now. Cant wait to try more products from Bondi Boost.

Amy R
Amy RPerth

Unexpected Fantastic Results!

I did not have high hopes when I purchased this product and I was positively shocked when I saw my hair a few weeks later. Not only had my hair grown an extensive amount, it was also softer, thicker and much more smooth. I absolutely love this product, it works so well! I have recommended to many friends and I have recently purchased the shampoo and conditioner, I can't wait to see further results.

Happy!

Happy with this product. Smells great, doesn’t make my hair oily and already seeing results! Highly recommend this to anyone wanting to grow their hair and for a lovely smelling product!

Steph S
Steph SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

How is this possible?!

After only 3 weeks of use, I'm already noticing my pony tail is thicker and longer!! Amazing! This spray smells delish, doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or wet and 110% works. I would recommend it to anyone. Wow

Loads of benefits

I bought this product mainly for hair growth. I’ve only been using it for about a week so I’ll have to see whether or not it works for that, however it has made a huge difference to my scalp. No more itching and flaking like I had experienced for the last few months. Smells nice too!