Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray

Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

Pros

• Helps grow and thicken hair

• Adds shine and defrizzes hair

• Prevents breakage

Abby
AbbyMelbourne

Great so far!!

Seems i’m getting more roots so far!!i recommend this product for those who wants to have more hair. I think its working after a week of use i felt like im having less hair falls.

Tambo
TamboInnisfail QLD 4860

This is Perfect, Can't Live Without It!

I love this product! I am a monthly subscriber as I have Sporiasis on my scalp, hair dried out from blonding and this product improved this condition by 40% over two weeks. Thank you BondiBoost you are my saviour!

Big yes!

Still yet to confirm growth however very fresh and silky to apply, and last throughout the humidity. It has helped already with the little hairs and all round fee more full and lush. Love it!

Natural goodness in a bottle

I have been using the intensive growth spray for a few weeks now and have noticed that my hair feels fuller & a lot softer. It also looks a lot more shiny. I live in a rural town and the water is quite harsh with lots of chemicals so I love that this product is more natural. My hair seems to be soaking up all the goodness & responding really well to the product. I would love to try the shampoo and conditioner.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

It is really amazing product

First time I tried Bondi Boost Spray, I just wanted to try it because my hair was so thin and weak then after 2 months I recognized some babe hair is grown, even I let my brother to try Bondi Boost products.

Lea
Lea

Lightweight spray for a bit of extra oomph

My hair is very fine and really struggles to get any volume. Dry shampoos leave it stringy and flat. This is the first product I have come across that gives a bit of a boost and doesn’t leave my hair limp

Micky
MickyGold Coast

Thick and strong

With 2 young girls and us all having lots but very fine fly away hair, this product has been fabulous for us all. Hair is now thicker and stronger and others have noticed. Not bad for 4 weeks use

Marlena
MarlenaPerth, WA

Healthy hair!

I have fine blonde hair and started using the rapid repair serum and it has made my hair so much stronger! I can see a real difference, highly recommend this product!

Jade
JadeBrisbane

Absolutely amazing

My hair looks and feels thicker, grows faster and looks so much healthier. I have purchased the majority of Bondi Boost products and have seen amazing results will definitely continue using Bondi Boost.

Sarah m
Sarah mTinbeerwah

Amazing!!!

Amazing customer service, amazing packaging, amazing smell and an amazing product. Being an Australian company that uses all natural ingredients. I cannot wait to purchase more products in the near future. Thank you Bondi boost for making my hair feel strong and healthy!

Incredible products! Bondi Boost Convert!

I was sceptical of Bondi Boost, but got given the Growth Mask as a gift. After my first use I was a convert! I then purchased the Growth Spray and it makes my hair look and feel incredible! I used to have pretty average dull looking hair, and now I’m getting compliments all the time about how great my hair is looking. This product is amazing!

SHANI JOLLY
SHANI JOLLY

Amazing prouduct.

New to using Bondi Boost but already impressed with the product. The smell, the quality and the results. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who needs a new solution.

Amazing results!!

Onto my second lot of intense growth spray and i won't be stopping! Seen new growth within only two weeks of using this amazing Aussie product! Highly recommend it to anyone wanting thicker and longer hair!

Love it!

Makes my hair feel soft and has definitely grown since I have used it. My daughter even tried it on her and loves it will definitely be buying more of this product.

Chathu
Chathu

Awesome product

I have been using this for three months now. Really happy with the results. My hair looks healthy and growing fast. Best product ever . I would highly recommend this products

Wonderful!

Item arrived quickly, great value price for the size of the bottle.
I haven’t been using the product for that long but I have already started to notice a change in my hair, it’s much shinier and healthier!

The real deal! So many compliments!

I have bought this for a second time as I have recently lightened my hair for summer! I bought this previously around 6 months ago, quite sceptical however I would receive regular compliments on how long my hair had grown! I have always been able to grow my hair but not as quickly and never as full and healthy. Very pleased to deal with an authentic brand. The spray doesn’t weigh hair down nor does it make the hair greasy. I started getting compliment about my hair around 3 - 4 weeks of use (it lasts ages!) I just spray to my roots after every wash and rub into scalp roughly 3 times a week! Great product !! 100% recommend!! :)

Keza
KezaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gotta try it it's awesome.

I have had hair loss in my 30's and in stressful situations. I highly recommend bondi boots it's really works and has assisted in my growing back faster and healthier. It's a must buy.

Jacquie
JacquieAlbury

Love it!

I started using the spray and few weeks ago. I am enjoying it. My hair is longer and smooth. I generally have frizzy hair but not since using Bondi boost.

Mia
MiaBatemans bay

Lost without it.

I love that my hair has stopped snappinv its now feeling like its on a mend even though i can dye my hair due to prior damage. Thanks bondi boost.

Really, Really good!!!

Got the intensive spray a couple of weeks ago and can already notice a difference in my hair.
I love to spray it all over my hair when it feels dry and to top it off it smells really good! Thanks bondi boost