Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Conditioner

Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Conditioner

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (5)
  • Smell
Alison M.

Alison M.Hunter Region, NSW

The best ever!!

I felt a massive difference in my hair from the first use, it was softer, less frizzy and my ends weren't 'crunchy, I absolutely love this product and can't wait for future results.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$130.00.

Hair TypeColoured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged
Tez

TezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Liquid gold!

I have badly damaged hair from years of colouring and bleaching. I’ve tried Olaplex which I found great but thought I’d give this a try due to Bondi boost being more natural and zero nasties. It’s amazing from the packaging to the smell, I wouldn’t use anything else!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$30.00.

Smell
Hair TypeDry and Frizzy/Damaged

Actually works

I naturally have very thick, frizzy and dry hair. This along with the rapid repair shampoo has really tamed it. My hair actually feels softer to touch, looks healthier and less frizzy. Only wish the bottle was bigger.

Purchased in February 2020.

Smell
Hair TypeDry and Frizzy/Damaged

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Conditioner compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Best Shampoo/conditioner ever!

Ive been using Rapid Repair paired with the miracle mask for several months now and am amazed with the improvement in my hair. T
Love this product, and it smells amazing!!

Purchased in December 2019.

Smell
Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged

Rhianna

RhiannaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

It actually works and smells so good

My hair was falling out so badly after a large dose of steroids to help my lungs. Bondi Boost Rapid Repair (and hair growth) are the only products to actually stop it falling out and help it growing stronger again. I had tried a few other brands and nothing worked!

Purchased in December 2018 for A$109.90.

Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged and Oily