Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Shampoo

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (18)
  • Smell

Mich H.
Mich H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

I purchased the Rapid Repair Shampoo and Conditioner after reading the reviews. I can honestly say I am very impressed and happy with these products. I noticed instant results and it left my hair feeling so soft and smelling lovely.

Purchased in July 2021.

Smell
Dianne
DiannePerth, WA

I love it!

My hair is down to my shoulder blades so I use quite a few squirts of both the shampoo and conditioner. i thought I would go through the bottles quite quickly, but it's been a couple of months. I probably wash my hair twice or three times per week. with the other shampoo i had, i used it every 2nd day. I ordered the sea salt spray too but I don't like the smell of it that much. I have since bought other products but i have yet to use them as i only got them today. i will keep purchasing my s&c's through Bondi Boost, but i only purchase them when there's a sale on ;).

Purchased in November 2020 for $70.65.

Tons
TonsHunter Region, NSW

Ever used a shampoo that makes your hair feel dirtier? Try Bondi Boost!

Purchased in February 2021.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Shampoo compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

A G.
A G.Hunter Region, NSW

The worst shampoo I’ve ever brought !

The first thing that I noticed was the awful smell.
It legit smells like cheap home job hair dye and when you are in the shower, the fumes take your breath away. Secondly it doesn’t clean my hair leave a cold wet greasy film and thirdly I noticed the difference immediately -My hair feels like straw and is so fuzzy I cannot do anything with it. Straight in the bin. Wouldn’t not recommend

Purchased in January 2021 at Bondi Boost for $84.00.

Smell
Hayley P.
Hayley P.Perth, WA

Had high hopes!

I stayed persistent with these products for a long period, approx 3 months. I used the whole rapid repair system (shampoo, conditions and serum)
It left a oily film on my hair, and over a period of time it gave me an intense itch and dandruff problem. I never had this before and will never use the products again.

Purchased at Bondiboost for $110.00.

Smell

What's the difference between salon and supermarket shampoo?

Supermarket shampoos may mean an immediate bargain, but how do they stack up against salon products in the long run? We compare the two to help you decide whether or not to fork out for your hair.

Clara V.
Clara V.16 July 2021
whats-the-difference-between-salon-and-supermarket-shampoo
Misty
MistyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

To small

I was shocked to open the box and there’s 2 tiny bottles, the shampoo smell is disgusting it smells like peroxide and the conditioner smells like off cheese, left my hair relatively soft but I don’t think I can’t use them again due to the smell

Purchased in August 2020 at Facebook Marketplace for $65.00.

Smell

Smells strange

I bought a double bundle of rapid repair and the HG range for my daughter and I. I have fine shoulder length hair that has seen it’s fair share of colouring. I was hoping for it to strengthen my ends but unfortunately it leaves my hair so tangled and feels stripped that I feel like I’m breaking it more when I try to comb through it. I wanted to give it a bit longer but I can’t get past the revolting smell. It’s nothing like I’ve smelled before and When I catch a whiff during the day and I’m not pleased. I will have to return this. The HG range smells botanical so we will give that a go, otherwise I will revert to Olaplex - that was so worth the extra money.

Purchased in May 2020 for $84.00.

Smell

I felt a difference straight away

I wasn’t expecting miracles, as I’ve been let down by other products from other brands in the past. Lately my hair after washing is a bit tangled and fragile, but after using Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Shampoo and Conditioner I could brush straight through it and it felt stronger! I thought I might have been imagining things, but after three washes a family member commented how my hair looked better! I will be sticking with this!

Purchased in March 2020.

Helen M.
Helen M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bondi boost has made my hair boost

I'm very sceptical about buying stuff of Facebook and kept seeing bondi boost pop up, I've tried other hair brands that didn't work, Bondi boost is the best, my hair is so soft.

Purchased in March 2020 for $107.00.

Hair Type Coloured
Causes Irritation No

A fantastic product

I recently purchased the Rapid Repair bundle (shampoo/conditioner/serum) after a really positive experience with the anti-dandruff range and it did not disappoint. I’m not a huge fan of the scent (particularly in comparison to the anti-dandruff range) but that is just my personal opinion. The results on my hair are amazing. I have only used it a few times and have already seen the difference it has made. Thanks Bondi Boost for another great product!

Purchased in March 2020.

Sonya
SonyaCentral Queensland, QLD

The best my hair has looked and felt in years!

I’ve been wanting to try Bondi Boost products for quite a while and finally purchased the Rapid Repair Bundle. It did not disappoint! After one use of the three products my hair looks and feels better than it has in years! I’m 36 with two children, currently breastfeeding my four month old, and my hair has been dry and porous since my first pregnancy 4 years ago. Im so glad I tried these products. I’m so happy with how it feels now and can’t wait to wash my hair again!

Purchased in April 2020 for $81.00.

Tez
TezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smells amazing!

Used this 3 times since it arrived in the mail and after the first wash my hair instantly felt cleaner and softer! Not to mention the smell is amazing! It literally smells And feels like I’ve just had my hair washed at the salon.

Purchased in April 2020 for $30.00.

Good so far

So far I’ve been enjoying this shampoo and conditioner combo along with the leave in cream afterwards. It definitely helps with the frizz but my hair does feel quite dry after. The next day it feels more dry especially on the ends but ill keep using till the end to see how it goes :) I wish it was cheaper as it’s quite expensive for the amount you get

Amanda
AmandaMurray Region, NSW

This product has saved my hair!!!

After two babies my hair had become so dry and just stripped of everything, it was breaking so easily, so much of it was falling out and just felt so dry to touch and starting to become frizzy. After using the rapid repair shampoo, conditioner and serum it has improved it so much that my hairdresser has noticed the difference. I’m having less breakage and my hair is starting to feel soft again and less frizzy. It is also styling so much better again!! Have finally found a product that is helping my hair!!

Purchased in January 2020.

Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged
Causes Irritation No

Lovely!

I purchased the rapid repair bundle plus the elixir oil. My hair had some serious damage after having my baby but these products really have improved the quality of my hair. The oil is my favourite, smells so delicious!

See all Bondi Boost Rapid Repair reviews