Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Shampoo

4.3

Hayley P.

Hayley P.Perth, WA

Had high hopes!

I stayed persistent with these products for a long period, approx 3 months. I used the whole rapid repair system (shampoo, conditions and serum)
It left a oily film on my hair, and over a period of time it gave me an intense itch and dandruff problem. I never had this before and will never use the products again.

Purchased at Bondiboost for A$110.00.

Smell
Hair Type Dry and Frizzy/Damaged
Causes Irritation Yes
Misty

MistyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

To small

I was shocked to open the box and there’s 2 tiny bottles, the shampoo smell is disgusting it smells like peroxide and the conditioner smells like off cheese, left my hair relatively soft but I don’t think I can’t use them again due to the smell

Purchased in August 2020 at Facebook Marketplace for A$65.00.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged

Smells strange

I bought a double bundle of rapid repair and the HG range for my daughter and I. I have fine shoulder length hair that has seen it’s fair share of colouring. I was hoping for it to strengthen my ends but unfortunately it leaves my hair so tangled and feels stripped that I feel like I’m breaking it more when I try to comb through it. I wanted to give it a bit longer but I can’t get past the revolting smell. It’s nothing like I’ve smelled before and When I catch a whiff during the day and I’m not pleased. I will have to return this. The HG range smells botanical so we will give that a go, otherwise I will revert to Olaplex - that was so worth the extra money.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$84.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Normal
Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Shampoo compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

I felt a difference straight away

I wasn’t expecting miracles, as I’ve been let down by other products from other brands in the past. Lately my hair after washing is a bit tangled and fragile, but after using Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Shampoo and Conditioner I could brush straight through it and it felt stronger! I thought I might have been imagining things, but after three washes a family member commented how my hair looked better! I will be sticking with this!

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Frizzy/Damaged

Helen M.

Helen M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bondi boost has made my hair boost

I'm very sceptical about buying stuff of Facebook and kept seeing bondi boost pop up, I've tried other hair brands that didn't work, Bondi boost is the best, my hair is so soft.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$107.00.

Hair Type Coloured

A fantastic product

I recently purchased the Rapid Repair bundle (shampoo/conditioner/serum) after a really positive experience with the anti-dandruff range and it did not disappoint. I’m not a huge fan of the scent (particularly in comparison to the anti-dandruff range) but that is just my personal opinion. The results on my hair are amazing. I have only used it a few times and have already seen the difference it has made. Thanks Bondi Boost for another great product!

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

Sonya

SonyaCentral Queensland, QLD

The best my hair has looked and felt in years!

I’ve been wanting to try Bondi Boost products for quite a while and finally purchased the Rapid Repair Bundle. It did not disappoint! After one use of the three products my hair looks and feels better than it has in years! I’m 36 with two children, currently breastfeeding my four month old, and my hair has been dry and porous since my first pregnancy 4 years ago. Im so glad I tried these products. I’m so happy with how it feels now and can’t wait to wash my hair again!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$81.00.

Smell
Hair Type Dry

Tez

TezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smells amazing!

Used this 3 times since it arrived in the mail and after the first wash my hair instantly felt cleaner and softer! Not to mention the smell is amazing! It literally smells And feels like I’ve just had my hair washed at the salon.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$30.00.

Smell
Hair Type Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Good so far

So far I’ve been enjoying this shampoo and conditioner combo along with the leave in cream afterwards. It definitely helps with the frizz but my hair does feel quite dry after. The next day it feels more dry especially on the ends but ill keep using till the end to see how it goes :) I wish it was cheaper as it’s quite expensive for the amount you get

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged

Amanda

AmandaMurray Region, NSW

This product has saved my hair!!!

After two babies my hair had become so dry and just stripped of everything, it was breaking so easily, so much of it was falling out and just felt so dry to touch and starting to become frizzy. After using the rapid repair shampoo, conditioner and serum it has improved it so much that my hairdresser has noticed the difference. I’m having less breakage and my hair is starting to feel soft again and less frizzy. It is also styling so much better again!! Have finally found a product that is helping my hair!!

Purchased in January 2020.

Lovely!

I purchased the rapid repair bundle plus the elixir oil. My hair had some serious damage after having my baby but these products really have improved the quality of my hair. The oil is my favourite, smells so delicious!

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged

Abbi

AbbiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

This product has worked so well for my hair and keeps it so clean and smooth. I feel like my hair has improved so much since using it! Worth trying.

Purchased in December 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged

Fiona

FionaHobart, TAS

Hair is less brittle and looks so much healthier

I've struggled with my hair since having it dyed blonde over a year ago, after three weeks of using Bondi boost shampoo, conditioner, hair growth spray, multivitamins and the heat protect spray its almost completey different hair, I'm so happy! I'm not switching to any other brand!

Purchased in August 2019 for A$139.00.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged
Ann

AnnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Damage improvement

I used it for improving the damaged hair and saw good progress. The shampoo helped with the quality by strengthening hair and reduced the frizz. Most fantastic potion for my locks!!

Purchased in April 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Anna

AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really fast results. Loving this product

I absolutely love this shampoo. I bought it for my postpartum hair loss. After only a few washes I noticed a significant reduction in hair falling out in the shower. Not to mention it makes my hair and scalp feel really nice and healthy. Also my dry ends seem smoother and less brittle. Love this, I highly recommend

Purchased in February 2019 at Bondi boost .

Smell
Hair Type Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Jenny

JennyNew South Wales

I was really surprised. It made my hair really soft!

I recently coloured my hair which was bleached first and it came out straw-like and felt weak. I saw all the positive reviews for this product first but was worried that like other products I bought with positive reviews it would not work for me. But it did work! I was so surprised!. My hair felt so soft. I didn’t use that much and only washed once a week. My scalp did feel itchy but hopefully this will go away once my scalp is used to the shampoo.

See all Bondi Boost Rapid Repair reviews