Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Shampoo

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (5)
  • Smell

Ashleigh J.
Ashleigh J.South East Queensland, QLD

Oily film

Bought this after seeing so many positive reviews and am left feeling really disappointed by the cost and quality of the product. The smell is like chemical fumes and when its washed out you feel this oily slippery film over your hair and skin. I would not recommend and I will not purchase again.

Purchased in August 2021.

Lauren
Lauren

Oilier and frizzier

I have very fine, long hair which is coloured regularly and could do with some TLC. I was convinced to try this shampoo and conditioner after reading so many positive reviews but it's been awful for my hair. From the first wash my hair felt oily, weighed down with product, yet somehow frizzier than before. I normally only have to wash my hair every few days but when using Bondi Boost my hair feels thick with oil on day two. I gave it a good go, trying it for a month, but I couldn't see any improvement in my hair condition or texture, just a steady greasy decline. The smell is unappealing but at least not super strong. Such a waste of money.

Purchased in April 2021.

Tons
TonsHunter Region, NSW

Ever used a shampoo that makes your hair feel dirtier? Try Bondi Boost!

Purchased in February 2021.

A G.
A G.Hunter Region, NSW

The worst shampoo I’ve ever brought !

The first thing that I noticed was the awful smell.
It legit smells like cheap home job hair dye and when you are in the shower, the fumes take your breath away. Secondly it doesn’t clean my hair leave a cold wet greasy film and thirdly I noticed the difference immediately -My hair feels like straw and is so fuzzy I cannot do anything with it. Straight in the bin. Wouldn’t not recommend

Purchased in January 2021 at Bondi Boost for $84.00.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Shampoo compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Hayley P.
Hayley P.Perth, WA

Had high hopes!

I stayed persistent with these products for a long period, approx 3 months. I used the whole rapid repair system (shampoo, conditions and serum)
It left a oily film on my hair, and over a period of time it gave me an intense itch and dandruff problem. I never had this before and will never use the products again.

Purchased at Bondiboost for $110.00.

Misty
MistyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

To small

I was shocked to open the box and there’s 2 tiny bottles, the shampoo smell is disgusting it smells like peroxide and the conditioner smells like off cheese, left my hair relatively soft but I don’t think I can’t use them again due to the smell

Purchased in August 2020 at Facebook Marketplace for $65.00.

See all Bondi Boost Rapid Repair reviews