Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Shampoo

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (17)
  • Smell
Heidi
Heidi

Amazing!!!

The Rapid Repair shampoo and conditioner is an absolute game changer! It leaves your hair completely hydrated, silky smooth and less split ends over tine. I can not recommend it highly enough. I’ll never buy another brand again! I’m addicted to Bindi Boost

Purchased for $49.98.

Lea
LeaSouth East Queensland, QLD

After one use I felt a huge difference fantastic result

Purchased in August 2021.

Sophie
SophiePerth, WA

Give it a go

After the first two washes, I was devastated, I thought I had lost out, but that 3rd wash!!! Omg!!!! My hair is so healthy and soft!!!
The baby hairs are driving me bananas, but thats all proof that its working!!!

Wendy
WendyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing product, been getting compliments and asked what products I use.

My hair has never felt or looked this good. This shampoo and conditioner is the best. Super quick postage too. Good value for a great product. Even my hairdresser noticed and commented on my hairs condition

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Shampoo compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Mich H.
Mich H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

I purchased the Rapid Repair Shampoo and Conditioner after reading the reviews. I can honestly say I am very impressed and happy with these products. I noticed instant results and it left my hair feeling so soft and smelling lovely.

Dianne
DiannePerth, WA

I love it!

My hair is down to my shoulder blades so I use quite a few squirts of both the shampoo and conditioner. i thought I would go through the bottles quite quickly, but it's been a couple of months. I probably wash my hair twice or three times per week. with the other shampoo i had, i used it every 2nd day. I ordered the sea salt spray too but I don't like the smell of it that much. I have since bought other products but i have yet to use them as i only got them today. i will keep purchasing my s&c's through Bondi Boost, but i only purchase them when there's a sale on ;).

Purchased in November 2020 for $70.65.

Misty
MistyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

To small

I was shocked to open the box and there’s 2 tiny bottles, the shampoo smell is disgusting it smells like peroxide and the conditioner smells like off cheese, left my hair relatively soft but I don’t think I can’t use them again due to the smell

Purchased in August 2020 at Facebook Marketplace for $65.00.

Smell

What's the difference between salon and supermarket shampoo?

Supermarket shampoos may mean an immediate bargain, but how do they stack up against salon products in the long run? We compare the two to help you decide whether or not to fork out for your hair.

Clara V.
Clara V.16 July 2021
whats-the-difference-between-salon-and-supermarket-shampoo

I felt a difference straight away

I wasn’t expecting miracles, as I’ve been let down by other products from other brands in the past. Lately my hair after washing is a bit tangled and fragile, but after using Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Shampoo and Conditioner I could brush straight through it and it felt stronger! I thought I might have been imagining things, but after three washes a family member commented how my hair looked better! I will be sticking with this!

Purchased in March 2020.

Helen M.
Helen M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bondi boost has made my hair boost

I'm very sceptical about buying stuff of Facebook and kept seeing bondi boost pop up, I've tried other hair brands that didn't work, Bondi boost is the best, my hair is so soft.

Purchased in March 2020 for $107.00.

Hair Type Coloured
Causes Irritation No

Sonya
SonyaCentral Queensland, QLD

The best my hair has looked and felt in years!

I’ve been wanting to try Bondi Boost products for quite a while and finally purchased the Rapid Repair Bundle. It did not disappoint! After one use of the three products my hair looks and feels better than it has in years! I’m 36 with two children, currently breastfeeding my four month old, and my hair has been dry and porous since my first pregnancy 4 years ago. Im so glad I tried these products. I’m so happy with how it feels now and can’t wait to wash my hair again!

Purchased in April 2020 for $81.00.

Tez
TezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smells amazing!

Used this 3 times since it arrived in the mail and after the first wash my hair instantly felt cleaner and softer! Not to mention the smell is amazing! It literally smells And feels like I’ve just had my hair washed at the salon.

Purchased in April 2020 for $30.00.

Amanda
AmandaMurray Region, NSW

This product has saved my hair!!!

After two babies my hair had become so dry and just stripped of everything, it was breaking so easily, so much of it was falling out and just felt so dry to touch and starting to become frizzy. After using the rapid repair shampoo, conditioner and serum it has improved it so much that my hairdresser has noticed the difference. I’m having less breakage and my hair is starting to feel soft again and less frizzy. It is also styling so much better again!! Have finally found a product that is helping my hair!!

Purchased in January 2020.

Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged
Causes Irritation No

Lovely!

I purchased the rapid repair bundle plus the elixir oil. My hair had some serious damage after having my baby but these products really have improved the quality of my hair. The oil is my favourite, smells so delicious!

Abbi
AbbiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

This product has worked so well for my hair and keeps it so clean and smooth. I feel like my hair has improved so much since using it! Worth trying.

Purchased in December 2019.

Fiona
FionaHobart, TAS

Hair is less brittle and looks so much healthier

I've struggled with my hair since having it dyed blonde over a year ago, after three weeks of using Bondi boost shampoo, conditioner, hair growth spray, multivitamins and the heat protect spray its almost completey different hair, I'm so happy! I'm not switching to any other brand!

Purchased in August 2019 for $139.00.

See all Bondi Boost Rapid Repair reviews