Bondi Boost Rapid Repair

4.5

Smells strange

I bought a double bundle of rapid repair and the HG range for my daughter and I. I have fine shoulder length hair that has seen it’s fair share of colouring. I was hoping for it to strengthen my ends but unfortunately it leaves my hair so tangled and feels stripped that I feel like I’m breaking it more when I try to comb through it. I wanted to give it a bit longer but I can’t get past the revolting smell. It’s nothing like I’ve smelled before and When I catch a whiff during the day and I’m not pleased. I will have to return this. The HG range smells botanical so we will give that a go, otherwise I will revert to Olaplex - that was so worth the extra money.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$84.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Normal
Causes Irritation No

I felt a difference straight away

I wasn’t expecting miracles, as I’ve been let down by other products from other brands in the past. Lately my hair after washing is a bit tangled and fragile, but after using Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Shampoo and Conditioner I could brush straight through it and it felt stronger! I thought I might have been imagining things, but after three washes a family member commented how my hair looked better! I will be sticking with this!

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Frizzy/Damaged

Fantastic Product

My hair was dry, knotty and thinning. I use this in conjunction with the Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Shampoo and have achieved fantastic results in a short period of time.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$90.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Rapid Repair compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Amandar

AmandarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ahmazing!!

I decided to trial the Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Hair Care Range that everyone is going nuts over and boy I’m so glad I did!! Not only am I using this but so is my whole family!! Hands down the best natural hair care products I have ever used!! It’s does everything it says it will and the smell is absolutely divine! If you have damaged hair from dying, heat tools, babies and breastfeeding this is your holy grail!!! This bundle is for those ladies wanting luscious locks That would make even a unicorn jealous. Don’t think about this like I did and take forever to purchase I promise it’s worth it and your worth it!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$104.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Helen M.

Helen M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bondi boost has made my hair boost

I'm very sceptical about buying stuff of Facebook and kept seeing bondi boost pop up, I've tried other hair brands that didn't work, Bondi boost is the best, my hair is so soft.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$107.00.

Hair Type Coloured

A fantastic product

I recently purchased the Rapid Repair bundle (shampoo/conditioner/serum) after a really positive experience with the anti-dandruff range and it did not disappoint. I’m not a huge fan of the scent (particularly in comparison to the anti-dandruff range) but that is just my personal opinion. The results on my hair are amazing. I have only used it a few times and have already seen the difference it has made. Thanks Bondi Boost for another great product!

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

Alison M.

Alison M.Hunter Region, NSW

The best ever!!

I felt a massive difference in my hair from the first use, it was softer, less frizzy and my ends weren't 'crunchy, I absolutely love this product and can't wait for future results.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$130.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged
Mish P

Mish PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super Soft Hair

I’ve been using this range for 4 months now. I find I don’t need to use a lot of product so the bottles are lasting quite a while, making the initial cost quite reasonable.

The shampoo and conditioner smell amazing, and my hair is left feeling very clean but without feeling stripped. The repair serum also smells amazing without being overpowering, and I need very little product to spread through the lengths of my hair evenly. After drying my ends feel very soft and the fragrance lingers but is soft and pleasant.

After using for a few months I am definitely noticing a reduction in split ends and my last trim was very light.

Will definitely be repurchasing!

Purchased in December 2019 for A$89.99.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Frizzy/Damaged
Causes Irritation No

My frizzy hair is taming!

My hair is long and curly with a tendency to be dry and I have been using this product for a couple of months. My hair feels smooth, moisturised and is slowly taming. I am excited to see how it goes with the humidity but I can almost let it dry naturally without the need for some heat intervention...a huge improvement.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Rapid Repair compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Ann

AnnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Damage improvement

I used it for improving the damaged hair and saw good progress. The shampoo helped with the quality by strengthening hair and reduced the frizz. Most fantastic potion for my locks!!

Purchased in April 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Milica

Milica

Dry and damaged hair ... be gone !

From the first was my hair was less dry and damaged... after a couple of washes now I can honestly say that using the bundle as direct works wonders! My hair has honestly never felt better.. no more brittle ends or insane breakage! It is what it’s labelled - Rapid Repair!

Purchased in February 2019 for A$130.00.

See all Bondi Boost Rapid Repair reviews