Bondi Boost Rapid Repair

Bondi Boost Rapid Repair (page 2 of 2)

Rapid Repair Shampoo, Rapid Repair Conditioner

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (25)
  • Smell

My frizzy hair is taming!

My hair is long and curly with a tendency to be dry and I have been using this product for a couple of months. My hair feels smooth, moisturised and is slowly taming. I am excited to see how it goes with the humidity but I can almost let it dry naturally without the need for some heat intervention...a huge improvement.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Fiona

FionaHobart, TAS

Hair is less brittle and looks so much healthier

I've struggled with my hair since having it dyed blonde over a year ago, after three weeks of using Bondi boost shampoo, conditioner, hair growth spray, multivitamins and the heat protect spray its almost completey different hair, I'm so happy! I'm not switching to any other brand!

Purchased in August 2019 for A$139.00.

Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged
Julia

JuliaMid North Coast, NSW

Absolute Perfection Is All I Can Say

This Bondi Boost product makes my hair smell beautiful and feel even better. Could not ask for a better and more reliable product. Would definitely recommend Bondi boost to anyone

Purchased in August 2019 for A$130.00.

Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged
Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Rapid Repair compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Ann

AnnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Damage improvement

I used it for improving the damaged hair and saw good progress. The shampoo helped with the quality by strengthening hair and reduced the frizz. Most fantastic potion for my locks!!

Purchased in April 2019.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Rhianna

RhiannaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

It actually works and smells so good

My hair was falling out so badly after a large dose of steroids to help my lungs. Bondi Boost Rapid Repair (and hair growth) are the only products to actually stop it falling out and help it growing stronger again. I had tried a few other brands and nothing worked!

Purchased in December 2018 for A$109.90.

Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged and Oily
Anna

AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really fast results. Loving this product

I absolutely love this shampoo. I bought it for my postpartum hair loss. After only a few washes I noticed a significant reduction in hair falling out in the shower. Not to mention it makes my hair and scalp feel really nice and healthy. Also my dry ends seem smoother and less brittle. Love this, I highly recommend

Purchased in February 2019 at Bondi boost .

Smell
Hair TypeDry and Frizzy/Damaged

Milica

Milica

Dry and damaged hair ... be gone !

From the first was my hair was less dry and damaged... after a couple of washes now I can honestly say that using the bundle as direct works wonders! My hair has honestly never felt better.. no more brittle ends or insane breakage! It is what it’s labelled - Rapid Repair!

Purchased in February 2019 for A$130.00.

See all Bondi Boost Rapid Repair reviews