Bondi Boost Rapid Repair

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Smell

A fantastic product

I recently purchased the Rapid Repair bundle (shampoo/conditioner/serum) after a really positive experience with the anti-dandruff range and it did not disappoint. I’m not a huge fan of the scent (particularly in comparison to the anti-dandruff range) but that is just my personal opinion. The results on my hair are amazing. I have only used it a few times and have already seen the difference it has made. Thanks Bondi Boost for another great product!

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

Good so far

So far I’ve been enjoying this shampoo and conditioner combo along with the leave in cream afterwards. It definitely helps with the frizz but my hair does feel quite dry after. The next day it feels more dry especially on the ends but ill keep using till the end to see how it goes :) I wish it was cheaper as it’s quite expensive for the amount you get

Smell
Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged

Actually works

I naturally have very thick, frizzy and dry hair. This along with the rapid repair shampoo has really tamed it. My hair actually feels softer to touch, looks healthier and less frizzy. Only wish the bottle was bigger.

Purchased in February 2020.

Smell
Hair TypeDry and Frizzy/Damaged

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Rapid Repair compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

My frizzy hair is taming!

My hair is long and curly with a tendency to be dry and I have been using this product for a couple of months. My hair feels smooth, moisturised and is slowly taming. I am excited to see how it goes with the humidity but I can almost let it dry naturally without the need for some heat intervention...a huge improvement.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

See all Bondi Boost Rapid Repair reviews