Bondi Boost Rapid Repair
See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

Pros

• Natural organic ingredients

• Cruelty-free

• Repairs split ends

Cons

• May leave oily residue

• Smell can be strong

4.4
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Smell

Smells strange

I bought a double bundle of rapid repair and the HG range for my daughter and I. I have fine shoulder length hair that has seen it’s fair share of colouring. I was hoping for it to strengthen my ends but unfortunately it leaves my hair so tangled and feels stripped that I feel like I’m breaking it more when I try to comb through it. I wanted to give it a bit longer but I can’t get past the revolting smell. It’s nothing like I’ve smelled before and When I catch a whiff during the day and I’m not pleased. I will have to return this. The HG range smells botanical so we will give that a go, otherwise I will revert to Olaplex - that was so worth the extra money.

Purchased in May 2020 for $84.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Normal
Causes Irritation No

Hawwa
Hawwaasked
Rapid Repair

Does Bondi Boost Rapid Repair help with hair fall?

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Bondi Boost Rapid Repair

If you've noticed more breakage and split ends than usual, then you can benefit from Bondi Boost’s Rapid Repair Shampoo and Conditioner duo. It's formulated with innovative technology to rapidly repair damaged hair, seal the cuticles and banish split ends by up to 60% when used regularly.

It helps you reach the best length possible while delivering improved softness and shine.

• Suitable for: damaged, coloured & thinning hair types.
  • To be used Use 2-3 times per week.

Benefits

• Repairs split-ends up to 60% from first use
  • Delivers improved softness & shine.
  • No stickiness, no flakes, no silicones or build-up.
  • Hair end diameter appears thicker, visibly fuller and healthier.
  • The hair shaft is noticeably smoother; cuticles are partially repaired.
  • Formulated with an innovative natural-based functional ingredient developed to repair split ends.

Features

• Contains natural and organic ingredients.
  • Safe for coloured and chemically-treated hair.
  • 100% cruelty-free.
  • Proudly vegan and Peta certified.
  • Made in Australia.
  • Free from silicones, sulphates, parabens, sodium chloride, ethoxylates, paragons, propylene glycol, petrochemical cleansers, phthalates, DEA and artificial colours.

What reviewers thought

With a high overall rating, many users loved the product which they said revived their damaged hair and made it feel lustrous.

Some reviewers complained about an oily film residue on their hair and claimed that their hair did not feel clean after using the product. The smell is also quite potent.