Bondi Boost Rapid Repair
See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

Pros

• Natural organic ingredients

• Cruelty-free

• Repairs split ends

Cons

• May leave oily residue

• Smell can be strong

4.1
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Smell
Ashleigh J.
Ashleigh J.South East Queensland, QLD

Oily film

Bought this after seeing so many positive reviews and am left feeling really disappointed by the cost and quality of the product. The smell is like chemical fumes and when its washed out you feel this oily slippery film over your hair and skin. I would not recommend and I will not purchase again.

Purchased in August 2021.

Hair Type Oily
Lauren
Lauren

Oilier and frizzier

I have very fine, long hair which is coloured regularly and could do with some TLC. I was convinced to try this shampoo and conditioner after reading so many positive reviews but it's been awful for my hair. From the first wash my hair felt oily, weighed down with product, yet somehow frizzier than before. I normally only have to wash my hair every few days but when using Bondi Boost my hair feels thick with oil on day two. I gave it a good go, trying it for a month, but I couldn't see any improvement in my hair condition or texture, just a steady greasy decline. The smell is unappealing but at least not super strong. Such a waste of money.

Purchased in April 2021.

Hair Type Coloured and Normal
A G.
A G.Hunter Region, NSW

The worst shampoo I’ve ever brought !

The first thing that I noticed was the awful smell.
It legit smells like cheap home job hair dye and when you are in the shower, the fumes take your breath away. Secondly it doesn’t clean my hair leave a cold wet greasy film and thirdly I noticed the difference immediately -My hair feels like straw and is so fuzzy I cannot do anything with it. Straight in the bin. Wouldn’t not recommend

Purchased in January 2021 at Bondi Boost for $84.00.

Hair Type Coloured

Smells strange

I bought a double bundle of rapid repair and the HG range for my daughter and I. I have fine shoulder length hair that has seen it’s fair share of colouring. I was hoping for it to strengthen my ends but unfortunately it leaves my hair so tangled and feels stripped that I feel like I’m breaking it more when I try to comb through it. I wanted to give it a bit longer but I can’t get past the revolting smell. It’s nothing like I’ve smelled before and When I catch a whiff during the day and I’m not pleased. I will have to return this. The HG range smells botanical so we will give that a go, otherwise I will revert to Olaplex - that was so worth the extra money.

Purchased in May 2020 for $84.00.

Hair Type Coloured and Normal
Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Rapid Repair compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Hawwa
Hawwaasked
Rapid Repair

Does Bondi Boost Rapid Repair help with hair fall?

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Bondi Boost Rapid Repair

If you've noticed more breakage and split ends than usual, then you can benefit from Bondi Boost’s Rapid Repair Shampoo and Conditioner duo. It's formulated with innovative technology to rapidly repair damaged hair, seal the cuticles and banish split ends by up to 60% when used regularly.

It helps you reach the best length possible while delivering improved softness and shine.

• Suitable for: damaged, coloured & thinning hair types.
  • To be used Use 2-3 times per week.

Benefits

• Repairs split-ends up to 60% from first use
  • Delivers improved softness & shine.
  • No stickiness, no flakes, no silicones or build-up.
  • Hair end diameter appears thicker, visibly fuller and healthier.
  • The hair shaft is noticeably smoother; cuticles are partially repaired.
  • Formulated with an innovative natural-based functional ingredient developed to repair split ends.

Features

• Contains natural and organic ingredients.
  • Safe for coloured and chemically-treated hair.
  • 100% cruelty-free.
  • Proudly vegan and Peta certified.
  • Made in Australia.
  • Free from silicones, sulphates, parabens, sodium chloride, ethoxylates, paragons, propylene glycol, petrochemical cleansers, phthalates, DEA and artificial colours.

What reviewers thought

With a high overall rating, many users loved the product which they said revived their damaged hair and made it feel lustrous.

Some reviewers complained about an oily film residue on their hair and claimed that their hair did not feel clean after using the product.