Bondi Boost Rapid Repair

4.4

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (2)
  • Smell
A G.

A G.Hunter Region, NSW

The worst shampoo I’ve ever brought !

The first thing that I noticed was the awful smell.
It legit smells like cheap home job hair dye and when you are in the shower, the fumes take your breath away. Secondly it doesn’t clean my hair leave a cold wet greasy film and thirdly I noticed the difference immediately -My hair feels like straw and is so fuzzy I cannot do anything with it. Straight in the bin. Wouldn’t not recommend

Purchased in January 2021 at Bondi Boost for $84.00.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured
Causes IrritationNo

Smells strange

I bought a double bundle of rapid repair and the HG range for my daughter and I. I have fine shoulder length hair that has seen it’s fair share of colouring. I was hoping for it to strengthen my ends but unfortunately it leaves my hair so tangled and feels stripped that I feel like I’m breaking it more when I try to comb through it. I wanted to give it a bit longer but I can’t get past the revolting smell. It’s nothing like I’ve smelled before and When I catch a whiff during the day and I’m not pleased. I will have to return this. The HG range smells botanical so we will give that a go, otherwise I will revert to Olaplex - that was so worth the extra money.

Purchased in May 2020 for $84.00.

Smell