Bondi Boost Rapid Repair
See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

Pros

• Natural organic ingredients

• Cruelty-free

• Repairs split ends

Cons

• May leave oily residue

• Smell can be strong

4.4
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (11)
  • Smell
Dianne
DiannePerth, WA

I love it!

My hair is down to my shoulder blades so I use quite a few squirts of both the shampoo and conditioner. i thought I would go through the bottles quite quickly, but it's been a couple of months. I probably wash my hair twice or three times per week. with the other shampoo i had, i used it every 2nd day. I ordered the sea salt spray too but I don't like the smell of it that much. I have since bought other products but i have yet to use them as i only got them today. i will keep purchasing my s&c's through Bondi Boost, but i only purchase them when there's a sale on ;).

Purchased in November 2020 for $70.65.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Dry
Causes Irritation No

I felt a difference straight away

I wasn’t expecting miracles, as I’ve been let down by other products from other brands in the past. Lately my hair after washing is a bit tangled and fragile, but after using Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Shampoo and Conditioner I could brush straight through it and it felt stronger! I thought I might have been imagining things, but after three washes a family member commented how my hair looked better! I will be sticking with this!

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Frizzy/Damaged

Fantastic Product

My hair was dry, knotty and thinning. I use this in conjunction with the Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Shampoo and have achieved fantastic results in a short period of time.

Purchased in March 2020 for $90.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Rapid Repair compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Amandar
AmandarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ahmazing!!

I decided to trial the Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Hair Care Range that everyone is going nuts over and boy I’m so glad I did!! Not only am I using this but so is my whole family!! Hands down the best natural hair care products I have ever used!! It’s does everything it says it will and the smell is absolutely divine! If you have damaged hair from dying, heat tools, babies and breastfeeding this is your holy grail!!! This bundle is for those ladies wanting luscious locks That would make even a unicorn jealous. Don’t think about this like I did and take forever to purchase I promise it’s worth it and your worth it!

Purchased in March 2020 for $104.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Helen M.
Helen M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bondi boost has made my hair boost

I'm very sceptical about buying stuff of Facebook and kept seeing bondi boost pop up, I've tried other hair brands that didn't work, Bondi boost is the best, my hair is so soft.

Purchased in March 2020 for $107.00.

Hair Type Coloured
Causes Irritation No

What's the difference between salon and supermarket shampoo?

Supermarket shampoos may mean an immediate bargain, but how do they stack up against salon products in the long run? We compare the two to help you decide whether or not to fork out for your hair.

Clara V.
Clara V.16 July 2021
whats-the-difference-between-salon-and-supermarket-shampoo
CMcDonnell
CMcDonnell

Amazing

I have been using both the Bondi Boost Shampoo Conditioner HG and have just purchased Bondi Boost Repair. I have struggled with growing hair and damaged hair so I was first gifted with the HG products for Christmas and this has worked an absolute treat. My hair feels great but has been growing. I have now purchased Rapid Repair pack to help with the damaged hair, dead ends (an issue I’ve had for years after numerous hair dying and straightening). This has been successful and I would not ever use another product again. I noticed a change when I initially ran out of my HG and used some normal shampoo and conditioner and yuck my hair was horrible. Bondi boost is incredible, service is prompt and quick and just a great product.

Purchased in April 2020.

Hair Type Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Alison M.
Alison M.Hunter Region, NSW

The best ever!!

I felt a massive difference in my hair from the first use, it was softer, less frizzy and my ends weren't 'crunchy, I absolutely love this product and can't wait for future results.

Purchased in April 2020 for $130.00.

Mish P
Mish PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super Soft Hair

I’ve been using this range for 4 months now. I find I don’t need to use a lot of product so the bottles are lasting quite a while, making the initial cost quite reasonable.

The shampoo and conditioner smell amazing, and my hair is left feeling very clean but without feeling stripped. The repair serum also smells amazing without being overpowering, and I need very little product to spread through the lengths of my hair evenly. After drying my ends feel very soft and the fragrance lingers but is soft and pleasant.

After using for a few months I am definitely noticing a reduction in split ends and my last trim was very light.

Will definitely be repurchasing!

Purchased in December 2019 for $89.99.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Frizzy/Damaged

Ann
AnnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Damage improvement

I used it for improving the damaged hair and saw good progress. The shampoo helped with the quality by strengthening hair and reduced the frizz. Most fantastic potion for my locks!!

Purchased in April 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Rapid Repair compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Rhianna
RhiannaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

It actually works and smells so good

My hair was falling out so badly after a large dose of steroids to help my lungs. Bondi Boost Rapid Repair (and hair growth) are the only products to actually stop it falling out and help it growing stronger again. I had tried a few other brands and nothing worked!

Purchased in December 2018 for $109.90.

Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Milica
Milica

Dry and damaged hair ... be gone !

From the first was my hair was less dry and damaged... after a couple of washes now I can honestly say that using the bundle as direct works wonders! My hair has honestly never felt better.. no more brittle ends or insane breakage! It is what it’s labelled - Rapid Repair!

Purchased in February 2019 for $130.00.

Hawwa
Hawwaasked
Rapid Repair

Does Bondi Boost Rapid Repair help with hair fall?

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Bondi Boost Rapid Repair

If you've noticed more breakage and split ends than usual, then you can benefit from Bondi Boost’s Rapid Repair Shampoo and Conditioner duo. It's formulated with innovative technology to rapidly repair damaged hair, seal the cuticles and banish split ends by up to 60% when used regularly.

It helps you reach the best length possible while delivering improved softness and shine.

• Suitable for: damaged, coloured & thinning hair types.
  • To be used Use 2-3 times per week.

Benefits

• Repairs split-ends up to 60% from first use
  • Delivers improved softness & shine.
  • No stickiness, no flakes, no silicones or build-up.
  • Hair end diameter appears thicker, visibly fuller and healthier.
  • The hair shaft is noticeably smoother; cuticles are partially repaired.
  • Formulated with an innovative natural-based functional ingredient developed to repair split ends.

Features

• Contains natural and organic ingredients.
  • Safe for coloured and chemically-treated hair.
  • 100% cruelty-free.
  • Proudly vegan and Peta certified.
  • Made in Australia.
  • Free from silicones, sulphates, parabens, sodium chloride, ethoxylates, paragons, propylene glycol, petrochemical cleansers, phthalates, DEA and artificial colours.

What reviewers thought

With a high overall rating, many users loved the product which they said revived their damaged hair and made it feel lustrous.

Some reviewers complained about an oily film residue on their hair and claimed that their hair did not feel clean after using the product. The smell is also quite potent.