Bondi Boost Rapid Repair

CMcDonnell

CMcDonnell

Amazing

I have been using both the Bondi Boost Shampoo Conditioner HG and have just purchased Bondi Boost Repair. I have struggled with growing hair and damaged hair so I was first gifted with the HG products for Christmas and this has worked an absolute treat. My hair feels great but has been growing. I have now purchased Rapid Repair pack to help with the damaged hair, dead ends (an issue I’ve had for years after numerous hair dying and straightening). This has been successful and I would not ever use another product again. I noticed a change when I initially ran out of my HG and used some normal shampoo and conditioner and yuck my hair was horrible. Bondi boost is incredible, service is prompt and quick and just a great product.

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

A fantastic product

I recently purchased the Rapid Repair bundle (shampoo/conditioner/serum) after a really positive experience with the anti-dandruff range and it did not disappoint. I’m not a huge fan of the scent (particularly in comparison to the anti-dandruff range) but that is just my personal opinion. The results on my hair are amazing. I have only used it a few times and have already seen the difference it has made. Thanks Bondi Boost for another great product!

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

Rhianna

RhiannaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

It actually works and smells so good

My hair was falling out so badly after a large dose of steroids to help my lungs. Bondi Boost Rapid Repair (and hair growth) are the only products to actually stop it falling out and help it growing stronger again. I had tried a few other brands and nothing worked!

Purchased in December 2018 for A$109.90.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Shampoos & Conditioners