Bondi Boost Rapid Repair

4.3

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (14)
  • Smell
Hayley P.

Hayley P.Perth, WA

Had high hopes!

I stayed persistent with these products for a long period, approx 3 months. I used the whole rapid repair system (shampoo, conditions and serum)
It left a oily film on my hair, and over a period of time it gave me an intense itch and dandruff problem. I never had this before and will never use the products again.

Purchased at Bondiboost for A$110.00.

Causes IrritationYes
Tina

TinaSydney, NSW

Very mediocre, waste of money

I'm not sure why this product has so many good reviews. It didnt do anything for my hair. My hair is quite dry and and a bit frizzy. After using this product, it hasnt improved at all. I've had much better experience using other products.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$84.95.

Hair TypeDry
Amandar

AmandarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ahmazing!!

I decided to trial the Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Hair Care Range that everyone is going nuts over and boy I’m so glad I did!! Not only am I using this but so is my whole family!! Hands down the best natural hair care products I have ever used!! It’s does everything it says it will and the smell is absolutely divine! If you have damaged hair from dying, heat tools, babies and breastfeeding this is your holy grail!!! This bundle is for those ladies wanting luscious locks That would make even a unicorn jealous. Don’t think about this like I did and take forever to purchase I promise it’s worth it and your worth it!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$104.00.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

CMcDonnell

CMcDonnell

Amazing

I have been using both the Bondi Boost Shampoo Conditioner HG and have just purchased Bondi Boost Repair. I have struggled with growing hair and damaged hair so I was first gifted with the HG products for Christmas and this has worked an absolute treat. My hair feels great but has been growing. I have now purchased Rapid Repair pack to help with the damaged hair, dead ends (an issue I’ve had for years after numerous hair dying and straightening). This has been successful and I would not ever use another product again. I noticed a change when I initially ran out of my HG and used some normal shampoo and conditioner and yuck my hair was horrible. Bondi boost is incredible, service is prompt and quick and just a great product.

Purchased in April 2020.

Hair TypeDry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

A fantastic product

I recently purchased the Rapid Repair bundle (shampoo/conditioner/serum) after a really positive experience with the anti-dandruff range and it did not disappoint. I’m not a huge fan of the scent (particularly in comparison to the anti-dandruff range) but that is just my personal opinion. The results on my hair are amazing. I have only used it a few times and have already seen the difference it has made. Thanks Bondi Boost for another great product!

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

Alison M.

Alison M.Hunter Region, NSW

The best ever!!

I felt a massive difference in my hair from the first use, it was softer, less frizzy and my ends weren't 'crunchy, I absolutely love this product and can't wait for future results.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$130.00.

Sonya

SonyaCentral Queensland, QLD

The best my hair has looked and felt in years!

I’ve been wanting to try Bondi Boost products for quite a while and finally purchased the Rapid Repair Bundle. It did not disappoint! After one use of the three products my hair looks and feels better than it has in years! I’m 36 with two children, currently breastfeeding my four month old, and my hair has been dry and porous since my first pregnancy 4 years ago. Im so glad I tried these products. I’m so happy with how it feels now and can’t wait to wash my hair again!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$81.00.

Smell
Hair TypeDry

Tez

TezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Liquid gold!

I have badly damaged hair from years of colouring and bleaching. I’ve tried Olaplex which I found great but thought I’d give this a try due to Bondi boost being more natural and zero nasties. It’s amazing from the packaging to the smell, I wouldn’t use anything else!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$30.00.

Smell
Hair TypeDry and Frizzy/Damaged

Tez

TezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smells amazing!

Used this 3 times since it arrived in the mail and after the first wash my hair instantly felt cleaner and softer! Not to mention the smell is amazing! It literally smells And feels like I’ve just had my hair washed at the salon.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$30.00.

Smell
Hair TypeDry and Frizzy/Damaged

Actually works

I naturally have very thick, frizzy and dry hair. This along with the rapid repair shampoo has really tamed it. My hair actually feels softer to touch, looks healthier and less frizzy. Only wish the bottle was bigger.

Purchased in February 2020.

Smell
Hair TypeDry and Frizzy/Damaged
Causes IrritationNo

My frizzy hair is taming!

My hair is long and curly with a tendency to be dry and I have been using this product for a couple of months. My hair feels smooth, moisturised and is slowly taming. I am excited to see how it goes with the humidity but I can almost let it dry naturally without the need for some heat intervention...a huge improvement.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Ann

AnnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Damage improvement

I used it for improving the damaged hair and saw good progress. The shampoo helped with the quality by strengthening hair and reduced the frizz. Most fantastic potion for my locks!!

Purchased in April 2019.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Rhianna

RhiannaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

It actually works and smells so good

My hair was falling out so badly after a large dose of steroids to help my lungs. Bondi Boost Rapid Repair (and hair growth) are the only products to actually stop it falling out and help it growing stronger again. I had tried a few other brands and nothing worked!

Purchased in December 2018 for A$109.90.

Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged and Oily
Anna

AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really fast results. Loving this product

I absolutely love this shampoo. I bought it for my postpartum hair loss. After only a few washes I noticed a significant reduction in hair falling out in the shower. Not to mention it makes my hair and scalp feel really nice and healthy. Also my dry ends seem smoother and less brittle. Love this, I highly recommend

Purchased in February 2019 at Bondi boost .

Smell
Hair TypeDry and Frizzy/Damaged

Milica

Milica

Dry and damaged hair ... be gone !

From the first was my hair was less dry and damaged... after a couple of washes now I can honestly say that using the bundle as direct works wonders! My hair has honestly never felt better.. no more brittle ends or insane breakage! It is what it’s labelled - Rapid Repair!

Purchased in February 2019 for A$130.00.

See all Bondi Boost Rapid Repair reviews