Bondi Boost Rapid Repair

Bondi Boost Rapid Repair (page 2 of 2)

Rapid Repair Shampoo, Rapid Repair Conditioner

4.5

Abbi

AbbiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

This product has worked so well for my hair and keeps it so clean and smooth. I feel like my hair has improved so much since using it! Worth trying.

Purchased in December 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged
Causes Irritation No

My frizzy hair is taming!

My hair is long and curly with a tendency to be dry and I have been using this product for a couple of months. My hair feels smooth, moisturised and is slowly taming. I am excited to see how it goes with the humidity but I can almost let it dry naturally without the need for some heat intervention...a huge improvement.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Fiona

FionaHobart, TAS

Hair is less brittle and looks so much healthier

I've struggled with my hair since having it dyed blonde over a year ago, after three weeks of using Bondi boost shampoo, conditioner, hair growth spray, multivitamins and the heat protect spray its almost completey different hair, I'm so happy! I'm not switching to any other brand!

Purchased in August 2019 for A$139.00.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged
Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Rapid Repair compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Julia

JuliaMid North Coast, NSW

Absolute Perfection Is All I Can Say

This Bondi Boost product makes my hair smell beautiful and feel even better. Could not ask for a better and more reliable product. Would definitely recommend Bondi boost to anyone

Purchased in August 2019 for A$130.00.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged
Ann

AnnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Damage improvement

I used it for improving the damaged hair and saw good progress. The shampoo helped with the quality by strengthening hair and reduced the frizz. Most fantastic potion for my locks!!

Purchased in April 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Casey

CaseyLaunceston, TAS

My hair has never felt better

After years have having blonde highlights in my hair it has certainly had some damage done. My hair is really fine and has always looked very damaged on the ends. I decided to get the Rapid Repair products because I wanted healthy looking hair. After using for only 2 weeks my hair has honestly never looked or felt better. Its smooth and has no fly aways. Would definitely recommend this product.

Purchased in March 2019.

Rhianna

RhiannaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

It actually works and smells so good

My hair was falling out so badly after a large dose of steroids to help my lungs. Bondi Boost Rapid Repair (and hair growth) are the only products to actually stop it falling out and help it growing stronger again. I had tried a few other brands and nothing worked!

Purchased in December 2018 for A$109.90.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Anna

AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really fast results. Loving this product

I absolutely love this shampoo. I bought it for my postpartum hair loss. After only a few washes I noticed a significant reduction in hair falling out in the shower. Not to mention it makes my hair and scalp feel really nice and healthy. Also my dry ends seem smoother and less brittle. Love this, I highly recommend

Purchased in February 2019 at Bondi boost .

Smell
Hair Type Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Milica

Milica

Dry and damaged hair ... be gone !

From the first was my hair was less dry and damaged... after a couple of washes now I can honestly say that using the bundle as direct works wonders! My hair has honestly never felt better.. no more brittle ends or insane breakage! It is what it’s labelled - Rapid Repair!

Purchased in February 2019 for A$130.00.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Rapid Repair compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Jenny

JennyNew South Wales

I was really surprised. It made my hair really soft!

I recently coloured my hair which was bleached first and it came out straw-like and felt weak. I saw all the positive reviews for this product first but was worried that like other products I bought with positive reviews it would not work for me. But it did work! I was so surprised!. My hair felt so soft. I didn’t use that much and only washed once a week. My scalp did feel itchy but hopefully this will go away once my scalp is used to the shampoo.

Never looking back !!!!!!!!!

I have only been using this Shampoo, conditioner and serum for a short time and already I can see a huge difference. My hair has become quite thin and very dry due to a combination of reasons, my age and damage from ongoing visits to the hairdressers to deal with the greys. My hair now looks and feels healthy, more fuller and I am not so paranoid about it falling it. I'm hooked and definitely worth purchasing the bundle as cost saving. Thank you I

My hair feels amazing

I’ve true so many brands of shampoo and conditioner and spent a fortune. By far Bondi Boost is the best. My hair finally feels like it’s getting the nourishment it needs. I get blonde foils at my salon visits and after using Bondi Boost Rapid Repair it’s feel so healthy.

See all Bondi Boost Rapid Repair reviews