Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Pros

• Creates natural-looking waves

• Affordable at $84.95

Cons

• A little bulky to use

• Hair Length Short (10), Medium and Long
  • Hair Style Straight (6) and Wavy (4)
  • Hair Care
hayley

hayleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it! simple beautiful hair!

love it! was nervous at first after people saying it was to heavy and the button would turn off but its not too heavy to hold and the button locks so you don't accidentally turn it off while in use!

Purchased in October 2020 at BondiBoost for A$89.00.

Bonnie W.

Bonnie W.Sydney, NSW

Doesn't do anything

Purchased in June 2020 for A$85.00.

Alison A.

Alison A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Results are good, but the on/off button is in an awkward spot.

I really like the look the wand gives. However, Its rather heavy and clunky. The wand didnt clamp completely every time so each time I pressed I had to push the clamp up to ensure it was tightly closed. I was also constantly turning it off and on due to the position of the on/off button. It's right where the finger/thumb position to clamp is, I think they need to reconsider the design/position of the switch.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$80.00.

Hair Stylers

Find out how Bondi Boost Wave Wand compares to other Hair Stylers

My hair has never looked healthier

I am astounded at only 2 weeks I have seen such a dramatic change to the look and feel of my hair - not to mention the length! I purchased the hair growth shampoo, conditioner and spray and I just love it! My hair shines and feels amazing plus has body and bounce to it! I can see already that it is growing and I couldn't be more thrilled -as a women that is older growing hair can be a struggle and with my constant dying of my hair this can be so drying and damaging - not any more!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$129.00.

Simone

SimoneSydney Surrounds, NSW

3 weeks in and loving it!

I use the Hair Growth shampoo and conditioner and Intensive Growth leave-in spray. The smell of peppermint in the shampoo and conditioner is so refreshing! I spray the Intensive Growth spray in my hands after my shower and then massage into my roots and I can tell a huge difference in hair growth and quality of hair. I was sceptical but I won't be using anything else.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$150.00.

Evelyn

EvelynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Already noticing changes!

Although I have only been using the Bondi boost capsules for 2 weeks I can already notice significant changes! My hair is shinier, isn’t as dry, and just overall looks to much better. I can Already notice some change within my hair length, can’t wait to see what happens later on in the future! Will definitely be buying the products again!!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$79.00.

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Bondi Boost Hair Growth Bundle Love Love Love it!

A couple of months ago I purchased The Bondi Boost Hair Growth Bundle. I love this product! My hair has been thinning and looking limp and lifeless for some time, however I have found since using Bondi Boost I have noticed a big improvement in the condition of my hair. I love the way my hair feels after washing it, it feels soft and not fly away. Normally my hair does not look good after washing and I need a lot of product to get it to look ok but with Bondi Boost my hair looks nice even without product like mousse and spray. I haven't noticed my hair getting any thicker but it feels healthier and there is possibly less thinning.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$72.00.

Jana B.

Jana B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not happy

So been using it 3 months. One would think by now you’d see results for the growing shampoo conditioner and spray but I’ve not got any result. Very sad to be honest.

Purchased in December 2019 at Facebook .

Pammie bowman

Pammie bowmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing

Received my order and one bottle had leaked, I emailed them and very quickly was offered an apology and either a replacement or percentage off next order
. Love this product it makes my bleached hair feel healthy and I’m sure it’s actually growing

Purchased in January 2020 at Bondi boost for A$138.82.

Hair Stylers

Find out how Bondi Boost Wave Wand compares to other Hair Stylers

Krissy K.

Krissy K.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!!

Absolutely love this product!! I have short hair so I thought it would be hard to use but it does the job perfectly! I like a messy looking style so I am able to use the wave wand do give myself some perfect beachy looking waves! 5 our 5 rating! Highly recommended!

Purchased in February 2020 at Bondi Boost.

Carlyasked

Has anyone had any luck getting a refund? I sent my wave wand back because I wasn’t satisfied with the results (I had to pay $12 to send it back) and I haven’t received a refund yet (its been a week and a half).

Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Did you get a tracking # on it? Once you confirm it has been received by their office, send them another email following up.

Carly

Yes, I did receive verification that their office received it on 9/8. I sent another email to them today with this information. Thanks for the suggestion.

Billie

Billieasked

I’m just wondering how I can stop the burnt hair smell after using the wave wand. I did not get heat protectant from your company as others have mentioned receiving when they purchased the wand however i am using another heat protectant. Even with the wand turned down to a low temp I still get burnt smell. Will this subside or is there something you recommend?

Billie

Billieasked

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The inclusion of three barrels rather than a single barrel for this styling iron means that it’s able to style three times as much hair in a single clamping motion
  • Constructed from a crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze, the tourmaline is naturally infused with negative ions, which add shine and prevent dryness. However the ceramic glaze is a less impressive inclusion, as it may chip away gradually over time.
  • An adjustable temperature allows you to choose between two options, 80°C or 210°C, for an application of either gentle or more direct, powerful heat (which may reduce the styling time)
  • A quick heat-up time and 3-metre cord allow for speedy styling and flexibility of movement, both of which are convenient when you’re in a rush

What reviewers loved about the Bondi Boost Wave Wand:

• The most valued aspect of this wave wand was that it worked as promised, creating gorgeous waves with a natural-looking amount of volume
  • Reviewers appreciated how this wave wand refrained from adding unwanted frizz to their hair, while keeping it shiny
  • Those with long, thick hair particularly appreciated the triple-barreled design, as it meant they didn’t spend copious amounts of time styling their hair

Some other points of feedback from reviewers:

• Some reviewers found the design of this wave wand a little bulky, which made it slightly heavy to hold while styling
  • According to some, the power and temperature buttons were in an awkward spot, and were often accidentally pressed during the styling process.
CategoryHair Stylers