Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Pros

• Creates natural-looking waves

• Affordable at $84.95

Cons

• A little bulky to use

• Hair Length Short, Medium and Long (49)
  • Hair Style Straight (26), Wavy (15) and Curly (8)
  • Hair Care

Deb Cutajar

Deb CutajarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous Waves

Awesome waves.. the more you use it the more creative the waves .. I find it bulky to hold and the button to change settings I knock while trying not to burn my neck and makes gorgeous waves !! Must use with the heat repellent is not to frizz your hair

Purchased in September 2020 at Bondiboost for A$90.00.

ClareP

ClarePSydney, NSW

Fast delivery and does what it says it’ll do

I purchased this product on Saturday and arrive the following Tuesday so delivery 10/10
I was so impatient to use it I tried it out on my unwashed very long hair which took 16mins to achieve curls at 180°, photos attached (before and after). I did not use any heat protectant spray (impatience) nor have I put in any product to maintain the curl after. I suspect as I use this product more often I will get used to it and will get the desired look. I am yet to see how long these curls last however first use, it does exactly what it says it’s going to do. I do agree with other comments the power button and temperature buttons are in an awkward position but again the more you use it the more you will get used to that and avoid them.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$85.00.

Horrible Return Policy

Purchased in October 2020 for A$80.00.

Fantastic

It was quite large to handle (for me ) at the start but now getting used to it. Everyone comments when i have used it. I love the waves. I have really long hair.

Purchased in September 2020.

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better than expected

Bought the wave wand a few weeks ago and so happy with it . Even with my long and thick hair it works great. Very easy to use and produces perfect and even waves. Makes the hair look really shiny too. Would recommend this product to anyone.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$89.00.

Boholover

Boholover

Still undecided

It is quite tricky to use which I am unsure of its just me or the wand! I found that the curls did hold but my ends were absolutely fried. Once again that could just be me not knowing how to use it but I am worried to use it again. It looked ok but could definitely live without it

Purchased in August 2020.

Didn’t work

I went to use it for the first time today for an event and it took me over 30 mins to get the wand to turn on from the off position and then when I went to use it, it didn’t provide the waves curls that were advertised. My hair was 100% dry. I started the temperature off at 90° then 120°, 160° and finally 200° and no curls appeared even after holding my hair in the wand for a significant amount of time.

I have sent them an email for a refund as I am within the 30 day money back guarantee that is advertised on their website.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$76.00.

Won't switch on

First time using it and the product wouldn't switch on. After trying for about half an hour it finally switched on and lasted about 5-10 minutes and won't switch on again. Extremely disappointed.

Purchased in August 2020.

Won't turn on

Received my brand new wand today and it doesn't even turn on. Have held the on button down for more than the 3 seconds recommended and tried different ports. Extremely disappointed.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$80.00.

Amanda G.

Amanda G.Sydney, NSW

Wave wand disappointing

I received my wave wand after months on a pre order list so was excited to use it straight away. I have fine long hair (certainly not classed as thick) usually curls etc stay in my hair. I tried the 5 secs recommended for each section however it dropped out straight away. I contacted Bondi boost who offered my money back (not what I was asking). I just wanted to know how they recommended I use the tool for maximum curl. The next time I tried 20 secs smaller sections with hairspray but it was more of a kink than a wave like the videos show. I tried on my daughter too but didn't stay on her hair either.Also the on off button is not in a good position and easily turned off during the use. Really disappointed after all the hype !

Purchased in May 2020 for A$89.95.

Torii K

Torii KNorth Queensland, QLD

Great product one small issue

I LOVE THIS WAND! The waves are amazing and as someone with long thick hair - I am able to do large sections which saves time.

Only issues I’ve found is the on/off button is in a bad spot. I tend to turn it off with my finger while I’m attempting to move the barrels.

Purchased in May 2020 at Bondi boost for A$84.99.

Cody A.

Cody A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it!

I absolutely love my Bondi Boost Wave Wand. It was on back order when I ordered it, so it took a little while to arrive, but when it did, I heated it up right away and started using it. And let me tell you, it's amazing. I love how easy it is to get "waves". I've never been able to do, so this is amazing.

Purchased at Bondi Boost.

Happy Happy Customer

Happy Happy CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it!!!!!!

Purchased a week ago and was shocked to see the size, my first thought was 'I hope it's worth the price tag'.... And I must say it worth more than, the first wash had my hair looking soft, smooth and as if I had straightened it!!! Will definitely buy again, and again!!

Purchased for A$80.00.

CANNOT FAULT IT

Their products are amazing, I purchased the HG shampoo and conditioner multipack, I love the smell of the products, and how healthy they've made my hair and defined my curls

Purchased in March 2020 for A$130.00.

Jessd

JessdGippsland, VIC

A pessimistic customer pleasantly pleased

To be honest I bought the lash and brow serum thinking it wouldn't do much. But it is amazing. After just 2 week my lashes have grown and but more importantly are getting healthier. Love this product

Purchased in March 2020 for A$39.95.

Sharney Maddock

Sharney MaddockGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bondi Boost 500ml Pack - Amazing

I love this product already and I have only been using it one week. I have washed my hair twice in that time. The products smell amazing and I can definitely see a difference in my hair health already.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$161.45.

fast waves!

This gives a nice wave and a nice effect on the hair, the only bad thing I would say is that it’s a bit heavy and my small hands hurt but the end of it. Worth it though it doesn’t take long

Purchased in March 2020 for A$80.00.

mjj

mjjHobart, TAS

Beach Hair

Absolutely love my Bondi Boost Wave Wand. I have thick and long hair and don't like spending a long time on my hair. IT allows me to achieve a beachy wave in a short amount of time.

Love the smell

I bought the Hg shampoo and conditioner, as well as the intensive spray and I must say they all smell beautiful. A little early to say whether it is making my hair grow as I have only used them twice,so early days. However I am trying to stay optimistic.

Purchased in March 2020.

Best Hair yeah yeah

I'm currently using the shampoo and condition for hair loss , It is amazing, I use it twice a week and I also take the bondi boost hair loss tablets.
Since taking these I can notice the difference as im not losing as much hair. :-)

Purchased in March 2020 for A$85.00.

Carlyasked

Has anyone had any luck getting a refund? I sent my wave wand back because I wasn’t satisfied with the results (I had to pay $12 to send it back) and I haven’t received a refund yet (its been a week and a half).

Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Did you get a tracking # on it? Once you confirm it has been received by their office, send them another email following up.

Carly

Yes, I did receive verification that their office received it on 9/8. I sent another email to them today with this information. Thanks for the suggestion.

Billie

Billieasked

I’m just wondering how I can stop the burnt hair smell after using the wave wand. I did not get heat protectant from your company as others have mentioned receiving when they purchased the wand however i am using another heat protectant. Even with the wand turned down to a low temp I still get burnt smell. Will this subside or is there something you recommend?

Billie

Billieasked

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The inclusion of three barrels rather than a single barrel for this styling iron means that it’s able to style three times as much hair in a single clamping motion
  • Constructed from a crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze, the tourmaline is naturally infused with negative ions, which add shine and prevent dryness. However the ceramic glaze is a less impressive inclusion, as it may chip away gradually over time.
  • An adjustable temperature allows you to choose between two options, 80°C or 210°C, for an application of either gentle or more direct, powerful heat (which may reduce the styling time)
  • A quick heat-up time and 3-metre cord allow for speedy styling and flexibility of movement, both of which are convenient when you’re in a rush

What reviewers loved about the Bondi Boost Wave Wand:

• The most valued aspect of this wave wand was that it worked as promised, creating gorgeous waves with a natural-looking amount of volume
  • Reviewers appreciated how this wave wand refrained from adding unwanted frizz to their hair, while keeping it shiny
  • Those with long, thick hair particularly appreciated the triple-barreled design, as it meant they didn’t spend copious amounts of time styling their hair

Some other points of feedback from reviewers:

• Some reviewers found the design of this wave wand a little bulky, which made it slightly heavy to hold while styling
  • According to some, the power and temperature buttons were in an awkward spot, and were often accidentally pressed during the styling process.
CategoryHair Stylers