Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Pros

• Creates natural-looking waves

• Affordable at $84.95

Cons

• A little bulky to use

• Hair Length Short (6), Medium (30) and Long (26)
  • Hair Style Straight (62), Wavy and Curly
  • Hair Care

hayley

hayleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it! simple beautiful hair!

love it! was nervous at first after people saying it was to heavy and the button would turn off but its not too heavy to hold and the button locks so you don't accidentally turn it off while in use!

Purchased in October 2020 at BondiBoost for A$89.00.

ClareP

ClarePSydney, NSW

Fast delivery and does what it says it’ll do

I purchased this product on Saturday and arrive the following Tuesday so delivery 10/10
I was so impatient to use it I tried it out on my unwashed very long hair which took 16mins to achieve curls at 180°, photos attached (before and after). I did not use any heat protectant spray (impatience) nor have I put in any product to maintain the curl after. I suspect as I use this product more often I will get used to it and will get the desired look. I am yet to see how long these curls last however first use, it does exactly what it says it’s going to do. I do agree with other comments the power button and temperature buttons are in an awkward position but again the more you use it the more you will get used to that and avoid them.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$85.00.

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better than expected

Bought the wave wand a few weeks ago and so happy with it . Even with my long and thick hair it works great. Very easy to use and produces perfect and even waves. Makes the hair look really shiny too. Would recommend this product to anyone.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$89.00.

Manda

MandaPerth, WA

Fabulous and easy too use.

Wow!
It takes me 7 mins to have gorgeous bouncy waves, I'm complemented all the time, lasts for two days I keep temp low so I don't DMG my hair and use a heat spray.
I'm so loving my look with these waves !

Purchased for A$88.00.

Giselle

GiselleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing for my straight hair!!!

This is the best invention ever!! My hair never had movement or shape and now is very easy to style it! Totally recommended for everyone, easy to use and you can adjust the temperature

Purchased in September 2020 for A$85.00.

Laura G.

Laura G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing

I was excited to receive this but the excitement was very short lived. The waves dropped completely within 1/2 hour. Going back to MUK as Muk Curls last until I wash my hair. Also don't bother with reviews on the Bondi Boost website as they only keep good reviews; they deleted my 1 star review. Very dishonest.

Purchased in August 2020.

Won't switch on

First time using it and the product wouldn't switch on. After trying for about half an hour it finally switched on and lasted about 5-10 minutes and won't switch on again. Extremely disappointed.

Purchased in August 2020.

Won't turn on

Received my brand new wand today and it doesn't even turn on. Have held the on button down for more than the 3 seconds recommended and tried different ports. Extremely disappointed.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$80.00.

Chels

ChelsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not what the marketing portrays

The product is not how it appears in videos. It doesn’t heat up well at all and the curl drops really quickly. I was super gutted and the product really excited me

Purchased in June 2020 for A$80.00.

Bonnie W.

Bonnie W.Sydney, NSW

Doesn't do anything

Purchased in June 2020 for A$85.00.

Amanda G.

Amanda G.Sydney, NSW

Wave wand disappointing

I received my wave wand after months on a pre order list so was excited to use it straight away. I have fine long hair (certainly not classed as thick) usually curls etc stay in my hair. I tried the 5 secs recommended for each section however it dropped out straight away. I contacted Bondi boost who offered my money back (not what I was asking). I just wanted to know how they recommended I use the tool for maximum curl. The next time I tried 20 secs smaller sections with hairspray but it was more of a kink than a wave like the videos show. I tried on my daughter too but didn't stay on her hair either.Also the on off button is not in a good position and easily turned off during the use. Really disappointed after all the hype !

Purchased in May 2020 for A$89.95.

Torii K

Torii KNorth Queensland, QLD

Great product one small issue

I LOVE THIS WAND! The waves are amazing and as someone with long thick hair - I am able to do large sections which saves time.

Only issues I’ve found is the on/off button is in a bad spot. I tend to turn it off with my finger while I’m attempting to move the barrels.

Purchased in May 2020 at Bondi boost for A$84.99.

Alison A.

Alison A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Results are good, but the on/off button is in an awkward spot.

I really like the look the wand gives. However, Its rather heavy and clunky. The wand didnt clamp completely every time so each time I pressed I had to push the clamp up to ensure it was tightly closed. I was also constantly turning it off and on due to the position of the on/off button. It's right where the finger/thumb position to clamp is, I think they need to reconsider the design/position of the switch.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$80.00.

Cody A.

Cody A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it!

I absolutely love my Bondi Boost Wave Wand. It was on back order when I ordered it, so it took a little while to arrive, but when it did, I heated it up right away and started using it. And let me tell you, it's amazing. I love how easy it is to get "waves". I've never been able to do, so this is amazing.

Purchased at Bondi Boost.

Caz

CazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste Of Money False Advertising Poor Design

Purchased in April 2020 for A$80.00.

amy d.

amy d.Hunter Region, NSW

Absolutely amazing

Works so well on my hair. They last so long and it's so easy to use!!! Thankyou Bondi Boost!!! I honestly didn't think it would work so well because my hair the best. Now i have ordered the shampoo and conditioner.

Purchased in February 2020.

D Crisp

D CrispSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product,

My hair needed a boost and what better way than to use Bondi Boost.
I purchased shampoo, conditioner and toner for my blonde hair, its amazing.
The exact boost I needed, Thank you Bondi Boost

Purchased in March 2020 at On line for A$89.00.

Jessd

JessdGippsland, VIC

A pessimistic customer pleasantly pleased

To be honest I bought the lash and brow serum thinking it wouldn't do much. But it is amazing. After just 2 week my lashes have grown and but more importantly are getting healthier. Love this product

Purchased in March 2020 for A$39.95.

mjj

mjjHobart, TAS

Beach Hair

Absolutely love my Bondi Boost Wave Wand. I have thick and long hair and don't like spending a long time on my hair. IT allows me to achieve a beachy wave in a short amount of time.

Love the smell

I bought the Hg shampoo and conditioner, as well as the intensive spray and I must say they all smell beautiful. A little early to say whether it is making my hair grow as I have only used them twice,so early days. However I am trying to stay optimistic.

Purchased in March 2020.

Carlyasked

Has anyone had any luck getting a refund? I sent my wave wand back because I wasn’t satisfied with the results (I had to pay $12 to send it back) and I haven’t received a refund yet (its been a week and a half).

Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Did you get a tracking # on it? Once you confirm it has been received by their office, send them another email following up.

Carly

Yes, I did receive verification that their office received it on 9/8. I sent another email to them today with this information. Thanks for the suggestion.

Billie

Billieasked

I’m just wondering how I can stop the burnt hair smell after using the wave wand. I did not get heat protectant from your company as others have mentioned receiving when they purchased the wand however i am using another heat protectant. Even with the wand turned down to a low temp I still get burnt smell. Will this subside or is there something you recommend?

Billie

Billieasked

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The inclusion of three barrels rather than a single barrel for this styling iron means that it’s able to style three times as much hair in a single clamping motion
  • Constructed from a crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze, the tourmaline is naturally infused with negative ions, which add shine and prevent dryness. However the ceramic glaze is a less impressive inclusion, as it may chip away gradually over time.
  • An adjustable temperature allows you to choose between two options, 80°C or 210°C, for an application of either gentle or more direct, powerful heat (which may reduce the styling time)
  • A quick heat-up time and 3-metre cord allow for speedy styling and flexibility of movement, both of which are convenient when you’re in a rush

What reviewers loved about the Bondi Boost Wave Wand:

• The most valued aspect of this wave wand was that it worked as promised, creating gorgeous waves with a natural-looking amount of volume
  • Reviewers appreciated how this wave wand refrained from adding unwanted frizz to their hair, while keeping it shiny
  • Those with long, thick hair particularly appreciated the triple-barreled design, as it meant they didn’t spend copious amounts of time styling their hair

Some other points of feedback from reviewers:

• Some reviewers found the design of this wave wand a little bulky, which made it slightly heavy to hold while styling
  • According to some, the power and temperature buttons were in an awkward spot, and were often accidentally pressed during the styling process.
CategoryHair Stylers