Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Pros

• Creates natural-looking waves

• Affordable at $84.95

Cons

• A little bulky to use

• Hair Length Short (4), Medium (26) and Long (15)
  • Hair Style Straight, Wavy (45) and Curly
  • Hair Care

Absolutely awesome. Can not recommend enough. It’s not too heavy, the on button locks and the temperature is adjustable. I don’t have thirty words to write to meet review guidelines....

Purchased in January 2021 for A$85.00.

Deb Cutajar

Deb CutajarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous Waves

Awesome waves.. the more you use it the more creative the waves .. I find it bulky to hold and the button to change settings I knock while trying not to burn my neck and makes gorgeous waves !! Must use with the heat repellent is not to frizz your hair

Purchased in September 2020 at Bondiboost for A$90.00.

Love it!

I love this tool! I am terrible at styling my own hair and cannot curl at all so these waves are an easy way to create a new look for myself. SO easy to use and looks great

Purchased in September 2020 for A$80.00.

Fantastic

It was quite large to handle (for me ) at the start but now getting used to it. Everyone comments when i have used it. I love the waves. I have really long hair.

Purchased in September 2020.

Boholover

Boholover

Still undecided

It is quite tricky to use which I am unsure of its just me or the wand! I found that the curls did hold but my ends were absolutely fried. Once again that could just be me not knowing how to use it but I am worried to use it again. It looked ok but could definitely live without it

Purchased in August 2020.

Would not recommend

Would not recommend for short to medium hair. It may work on long hair though. The barrels are too big for short to medium hair. I returned this item & purchased a smaller tool from Amazon & love it!

Purchased in August 2020 at Website for A$60.00.

Hair StyleWavy

Read reviews before purchasing!!!!!

I wish I read the reviews before purchasing this item. I was really excited to try this product, the best protection spray is amazing but the wave wand is not.
The on and off button is in an awkward spot so I found myself turning it off when I was moving it around. It is also really heavy and I try to use more of a grip on it and still found myself turning it off as my finger would slip onto the on and off button.
Im sorry but market place on Facebook also have people selling these after 1-2 uses because they have these issues too.
It made my hair too frizzy and you get better ‘waves’ using a straightener rather than these artificial waves.

Purchased in March 2020.

Didn’t work

I went to use it for the first time today for an event and it took me over 30 mins to get the wand to turn on from the off position and then when I went to use it, it didn’t provide the waves curls that were advertised. My hair was 100% dry. I started the temperature off at 90° then 120°, 160° and finally 200° and no curls appeared even after holding my hair in the wand for a significant amount of time.

I have sent them an email for a refund as I am within the 30 day money back guarantee that is advertised on their website.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$76.00.

sayshe69

sayshe69Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awful - Do Not Buy

On/Off switch is in a terrible position and it keeps turning off. The wand gets stuck in the open position all the time so wont close around the hair. Very cheap quality and cheaply made. I have used this product 3 times and it started getting stuck in the open position about 5 into the first use. You should be doing a recall on this product as its dangerous. I'm really disappointed as i really like the waves it did produce when i got it to actually close around my hair.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$84.95.

Happy Happy Customer

Happy Happy CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it!!!!!!

Purchased a week ago and was shocked to see the size, my first thought was 'I hope it's worth the price tag'.... And I must say it worth more than, the first wash had my hair looking soft, smooth and as if I had straightened it!!! Will definitely buy again, and again!!

Purchased for A$80.00.

fast waves!

This gives a nice wave and a nice effect on the hair, the only bad thing I would say is that it’s a bit heavy and my small hands hurt but the end of it. Worth it though it doesn’t take long

Purchased in March 2020 for A$80.00.

Hair StyleWavy

Best dandruff shampoo and conditioner

Best dandruff shampoo and conditioner l have ever used l have tried many products and nothing has worked till l started using this brand love it it really works no more itching and no more flaky scalp

Purchased at Bondiboost for A$30.00.

Claire S.

Claire S.Victoria

Great product!

In as little as two weeks I’ve seen a dramatic improvement with the length of my hair and thickness! Can’t live without the hair growth range. Value for money for sure

Purchased in April 2020 at Bondi boost for A$180.00.

Meeta Kaushal

Meeta KaushalPerth, WA

Lovely, really happy to have this in my life.

Really worth it.
perfect for caring for curls.
The Wave Wand is very easy to use and creates the casual wave look as promised. My hair is very fine, but the waves last all day with minimal hairspray applied immediately after each section of clamping with the tool. Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in August 2019 at Australian Golf Online Online store for A$85.00.

Simone

SimoneSydney Surrounds, NSW

3 weeks in and loving it!

I use the Hair Growth shampoo and conditioner and Intensive Growth leave-in spray. The smell of peppermint in the shampoo and conditioner is so refreshing! I spray the Intensive Growth spray in my hands after my shower and then massage into my roots and I can tell a huge difference in hair growth and quality of hair. I was sceptical but I won't be using anything else.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$150.00.

Hair LengthShort

megha m.

megha m.Sydney, NSW

Impressed

I’m honestly so amazed how soft and defunded the curls, it leaves such a nice beach’s wave look. The heat protectant spray is so good And the price is moderate but it’s still worth it. Definitely would recommend.

Purchased in April 2020 at 99 Bike NSW, Bondi Junction.

Great Products-Friendly service

I've been using Bondi Boost for a few months now and just re-ordered more of their products. Fast delivery and great follow up customer service.Plus my hair feels great.Very happy customer

Purchased in April 2020 for A$128.00.

Evelyn

EvelynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Already noticing changes!

Although I have only been using the Bondi boost capsules for 2 weeks I can already notice significant changes! My hair is shinier, isn’t as dry, and just overall looks to much better. I can Already notice some change within my hair length, can’t wait to see what happens later on in the future! Will definitely be buying the products again!!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$79.00.

Hair LengthShort

alysha semple

alysha sempleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love it

I love this product. It truely makes my hair look likes I have beach waves. I would really recommend it to theres wanting a different hairstyle. :D :D :D :D

Purchased in March 2020 for A$84.95.

Amelia Zalami

Amelia ZalamiSydney, NSW

ITS AMAZING

Works brilliantly on my hair, giving that natural beach look. I love the way it turned out, it gives my hair a very shiny and shimmery wave look. I am In love with this product

Purchased in January 2020.

Carlyasked

Has anyone had any luck getting a refund? I sent my wave wand back because I wasn’t satisfied with the results (I had to pay $12 to send it back) and I haven’t received a refund yet (its been a week and a half).

Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Did you get a tracking # on it? Once you confirm it has been received by their office, send them another email following up.

Carly

Yes, I did receive verification that their office received it on 9/8. I sent another email to them today with this information. Thanks for the suggestion.

Billie

Billieasked

I’m just wondering how I can stop the burnt hair smell after using the wave wand. I did not get heat protectant from your company as others have mentioned receiving when they purchased the wand however i am using another heat protectant. Even with the wand turned down to a low temp I still get burnt smell. Will this subside or is there something you recommend?

Billie

Billieasked

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The inclusion of three barrels rather than a single barrel for this styling iron means that it’s able to style three times as much hair in a single clamping motion
  • Constructed from a crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze, the tourmaline is naturally infused with negative ions, which add shine and prevent dryness. However the ceramic glaze is a less impressive inclusion, as it may chip away gradually over time.
  • An adjustable temperature allows you to choose between two options, 80°C or 210°C, for an application of either gentle or more direct, powerful heat (which may reduce the styling time)
  • A quick heat-up time and 3-metre cord allow for speedy styling and flexibility of movement, both of which are convenient when you’re in a rush

What reviewers loved about the Bondi Boost Wave Wand:

• The most valued aspect of this wave wand was that it worked as promised, creating gorgeous waves with a natural-looking amount of volume
  • Reviewers appreciated how this wave wand refrained from adding unwanted frizz to their hair, while keeping it shiny
  • Those with long, thick hair particularly appreciated the triple-barreled design, as it meant they didn’t spend copious amounts of time styling their hair

Some other points of feedback from reviewers:

• Some reviewers found the design of this wave wand a little bulky, which made it slightly heavy to hold while styling
  • According to some, the power and temperature buttons were in an awkward spot, and were often accidentally pressed during the styling process.
CategoryHair Stylers