Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Pros

• Creates natural-looking waves

• Affordable at $84.95

Cons

• A little bulky to use

4.3

• Hair Length Short, Medium and Long (15)
  • Hair Style Straight, Wavy (15) and Curly
  • Hair Care

Deb Cutajar

Deb CutajarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous Waves

Awesome waves.. the more you use it the more creative the waves .. I find it bulky to hold and the button to change settings I knock while trying not to burn my neck and makes gorgeous waves !! Must use with the heat repellent is not to frizz your hair

Purchased in September 2020 at Bondiboost for $90.00.

Fantastic

It was quite large to handle (for me ) at the start but now getting used to it. Everyone comments when i have used it. I love the waves. I have really long hair.

Purchased in September 2020.

Boholover

Boholover

Still undecided

It is quite tricky to use which I am unsure of its just me or the wand! I found that the curls did hold but my ends were absolutely fried. Once again that could just be me not knowing how to use it but I am worried to use it again. It looked ok but could definitely live without it

Purchased in August 2020.

Didn’t work

I went to use it for the first time today for an event and it took me over 30 mins to get the wand to turn on from the off position and then when I went to use it, it didn’t provide the waves curls that were advertised. My hair was 100% dry. I started the temperature off at 90° then 120°, 160° and finally 200° and no curls appeared even after holding my hair in the wand for a significant amount of time.

I have sent them an email for a refund as I am within the 30 day money back guarantee that is advertised on their website.

Purchased in August 2020 for $76.00.

Happy Happy Customer

Happy Happy CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it!!!!!!

Purchased a week ago and was shocked to see the size, my first thought was 'I hope it's worth the price tag'.... And I must say it worth more than, the first wash had my hair looking soft, smooth and as if I had straightened it!!! Will definitely buy again, and again!!

Purchased for $80.00.

fast waves!

This gives a nice wave and a nice effect on the hair, the only bad thing I would say is that it’s a bit heavy and my small hands hurt but the end of it. Worth it though it doesn’t take long

Purchased in March 2020 for $80.00.

Amelia Zalami

Amelia ZalamiSydney, NSW

ITS AMAZING

Works brilliantly on my hair, giving that natural beach look. I love the way it turned out, it gives my hair a very shiny and shimmery wave look. I am In love with this product

Purchased in January 2020.

Sarah prestage

Sarah prestageSydney, NSW

Best brand ever

I got to use this brand through my friend and from the moment used it I absolutely loved it and my hand has never felt so good and I have ordered the wave wand and I Can't wait to get to use it as I've wanted this look for so long .

Purchased in February 2020 for $84.95.

A Great Appliance - just not for me

I was hoping to have the same effect that i saw on social media but it just wasnt right for my hair. dropped out really quickly and was a bit too bulky for me to manage. had no trouble using it on someone else's hair though!
The support with the return 'money back guarantee' was super easy and the team were very responsive.

Purchased in February 2020 for $74.00.

Zoe

ZoeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Makes my hair look amazing

Quick and easy to use. Makes my hair look amazing.
The heat spray works really well to protect my bleached hair. The heat glove is great for safety and stops me from burning myself.

Purchased in March 2020 at BondiBoost for $84.95.

Sam

SamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Rapid repair

Iv used rapid repair and hair growth shampoo for about 3 months now and my hair is stronger and thicker than ever I have noticed growth I love it and recommend 100%

Purchased in February 2020.

Ellen M.

Ellen M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Wave Wand

This is my first wave wand I have bought and I love it don’t regret buying it, heats within 30 seconds best wave wand my hair is so curly love using my wave wand.

Purchased in February 2020 for $80.00.

Chenea

CheneaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing results in just 1 week

My hair is feeling so much more healthier and stronger after just 1 week of using the Rapid Repair Serum. What an amazing product and smells absolutley divine. Would recommend 100%

Purchased in February 2020 at Bondi Boost for $35.00.

mcb31

mcb31South East Queensland, QLD

Helloooooo Mermaid Hair

Achieving instagram beach babe hair goals has never been so attainable! This wand allows me to easily shake up usual straightened hair look and add a bit of wow factor!!

Purchased in January 2020.

Emma Rose

Emma RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Beach Waves

The Wave Wand did exactly what I wanted it to. I found the waves stay throughout the day with little help with other products like hair spray. The waves are gorgeous. It’s a fairly quick process to do your whole hair. I’m really happy with this purchase and would recommend this to anyone who is thinking of buying it.

Purchased in January 2020 for $80.00.

Carlyasked

Has anyone had any luck getting a refund? I sent my wave wand back because I wasn’t satisfied with the results (I had to pay $12 to send it back) and I haven’t received a refund yet (its been a week and a half).

Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Did you get a tracking # on it? Once you confirm it has been received by their office, send them another email following up.

Carly

Yes, I did receive verification that their office received it on 9/8. I sent another email to them today with this information. Thanks for the suggestion.

Billie

Billieasked

I’m just wondering how I can stop the burnt hair smell after using the wave wand. I did not get heat protectant from your company as others have mentioned receiving when they purchased the wand however i am using another heat protectant. Even with the wand turned down to a low temp I still get burnt smell. Will this subside or is there something you recommend?

Billie

Billieasked

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The inclusion of three barrels rather than a single barrel for this styling iron means that it’s able to style three times as much hair in a single clamping motion
  • Constructed from a crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze, the tourmaline is naturally infused with negative ions, which add shine and prevent dryness. However the ceramic glaze is a less impressive inclusion, as it may chip away gradually over time.
  • An adjustable temperature allows you to choose between two options, 80°C or 210°C, for an application of either gentle or more direct, powerful heat (which may reduce the styling time)
  • A quick heat-up time and 3-metre cord allow for speedy styling and flexibility of movement, both of which are convenient when you’re in a rush

What reviewers loved about the Bondi Boost Wave Wand:

• The most valued aspect of this wave wand was that it worked as promised, creating gorgeous waves with a natural-looking amount of volume
  • Reviewers appreciated how this wave wand refrained from adding unwanted frizz to their hair, while keeping it shiny
  • Those with long, thick hair particularly appreciated the triple-barreled design, as it meant they didn’t spend copious amounts of time styling their hair

Some other points of feedback from reviewers:

• Some reviewers found the design of this wave wand a little bulky, which made it slightly heavy to hold while styling
  • According to some, the power and temperature buttons were in an awkward spot, and were often accidentally pressed during the styling process.
CategoryHair Stylers