Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Pros

• Creates natural-looking waves

• Affordable at $84.95

Cons

• A little bulky to use

• Hair Length Short, Medium (26) and Long
  • Hair Style Straight, Wavy (26) and Curly
  • Hair Care

Absolutely awesome. Can not recommend enough. It’s not too heavy, the on button locks and the temperature is adjustable. I don’t have thirty words to write to meet review guidelines....

Purchased in January 2021 for $85.00.

Love it!

I love this tool! I am terrible at styling my own hair and cannot curl at all so these waves are an easy way to create a new look for myself. SO easy to use and looks great

Purchased in September 2020 for $80.00.

Would not recommend

Would not recommend for short to medium hair. It may work on long hair though. The barrels are too big for short to medium hair. I returned this item & purchased a smaller tool from Amazon & love it!

Purchased in August 2020 at Website for $60.00.

Find out how Bondi Boost Wave Wand compares to other Hair Stylers

Read reviews before purchasing!!!!!

I wish I read the reviews before purchasing this item. I was really excited to try this product, the best protection spray is amazing but the wave wand is not.
The on and off button is in an awkward spot so I found myself turning it off when I was moving it around. It is also really heavy and I try to use more of a grip on it and still found myself turning it off as my finger would slip onto the on and off button.
Im sorry but market place on Facebook also have people selling these after 1-2 uses because they have these issues too.
It made my hair too frizzy and you get better ‘waves’ using a straightener rather than these artificial waves.

sayshe69

sayshe69Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awful - Do Not Buy

On/Off switch is in a terrible position and it keeps turning off. The wand gets stuck in the open position all the time so wont close around the hair. Very cheap quality and cheaply made. I have used this product 3 times and it started getting stuck in the open position about 5 into the first use. You should be doing a recall on this product as its dangerous. I'm really disappointed as i really like the waves it did produce when i got it to actually close around my hair.

Purchased in May 2020 for $84.95.

Hair StyleWavy

Best dandruff shampoo and conditioner

Best dandruff shampoo and conditioner l have ever used l have tried many products and nothing has worked till l started using this brand love it it really works no more itching and no more flaky scalp

Purchased at Bondiboost for $30.00.

Claire S.

Claire S.Victoria

Great product!

In as little as two weeks I’ve seen a dramatic improvement with the length of my hair and thickness! Can’t live without the hair growth range. Value for money for sure

Purchased in April 2020 at Bondi boost for $180.00.

Meeta Kaushal

Meeta KaushalPerth, WA

Lovely, really happy to have this in my life.

Really worth it.
perfect for caring for curls.
The Wave Wand is very easy to use and creates the casual wave look as promised. My hair is very fine, but the waves last all day with minimal hairspray applied immediately after each section of clamping with the tool. Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in August 2019 at Australian Golf Online Online store for $85.00.

megha m.

megha m.Sydney, NSW

Impressed

I’m honestly so amazed how soft and defunded the curls, it leaves such a nice beach’s wave look. The heat protectant spray is so good And the price is moderate but it’s still worth it. Definitely would recommend.

Purchased in April 2020 at 99 Bike NSW, Bondi Junction.

Great Products-Friendly service

I've been using Bondi Boost for a few months now and just re-ordered more of their products. Fast delivery and great follow up customer service.Plus my hair feels great.Very happy customer

Purchased in April 2020 for $128.00.

alysha semple

alysha sempleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love it

I love this product. It truely makes my hair look likes I have beach waves. I would really recommend it to theres wanting a different hairstyle. :D :D :D :D

Purchased in March 2020 for $84.95.

Carrie

CarrieCentral Queensland, QLD

Thank you for saving my hair!!!!!

My hair was dry/damaged from 20+ years of bleaching. For the first time ever family, friends and even my hairdresser have been asking "Wow, your hair looks fantastic, what are you using?" In sheer delight I've been yelling back "BONDI BOOST!"

Purchased in March 2020 at Bondi Boost for $182.45.

Jody

JodySydney, NSW

Wave wand

It would be a five star only that its a bit big to hold. It works well to straighten to curl doesn't get to hot which helps not burn your hair.

Purchased in December 2019 at On line.

Sandra

SandraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hair Growth bundle

I’ve been using the hair growth products for a few weeks now. My hair feels and looks so much healthier. Love the smell too. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Thank you.

Best results!!

Have been using other Bondi Boost products for a couple of months and thought I'd try the wave wand, best decision I've made!! It was so easy to use and the waves were perfect. Can be used on majority of hair types. 10/10 would recommend and have recommended to all my friends!!

Lana

LanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best purchase I’ve made!

I purchased the BB wave wand a few weeks ago and it was the best purchase I’ve made in a long time! I love wavy hair but aren’t very good with a straightener, so using this is so quick & easy and creates those beach waves I’ve always wanted! It also came with a heat protector (which smells great) so I know my hair is protected.

PatriSaz

PatriSazIllawarra, NSW

Rapid Repair

I’ve been using the entire rapid repair range for 2 months now in an attempt to repair my hair for my wedding that was on the 21/03/20. I’ve only ever used hair products from grocery stores and found that using Bondi Boost made a huge difference! My hair was beautiful and luscious for my wedding.

Purchased in January 2020.

Soft and fresh

Started using the Hair Growth shampoo and conditioner About a month ago and I’ve Had several compliments. Since my baby was born 7 months ago I needed something to help my thinning and broken hair. The price is good too!

Purchased in February 2020 for $42.50.

E jane

E janeSydney

It’s okay

It does the job and made my hair wavey. For a short period of time. I found it useful for giving volume to my roots but I did find the waves fell out even after using the hottest setting and hair spray.
It’s an okay product but I’m not sure if there is anything that makes this one stand out against others.

Purchased in January 2020 for $80.00.

Victoria

VictoriaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best dandruff shampoo EVER!

4 months post partum started having horrible dry, flakey and sore scalp. I tried a few different treatments and finally found Bondi boost, can't believe after 2 washes it was cleared. No more big chunks of skin and sores in my hair. The peppermint smell is amazing and tingles on the skin is really refreshing. Has helped slow down my hair loss also. No nasties added is the best as I'm breastfeeding and limiting toxins. Will continue to use and have ordered the growth one to incorporate also

Purchased in February 2020 for $80.00.

Carlyasked

Has anyone had any luck getting a refund? I sent my wave wand back because I wasn’t satisfied with the results (I had to pay $12 to send it back) and I haven’t received a refund yet (its been a week and a half).

Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Did you get a tracking # on it? Once you confirm it has been received by their office, send them another email following up.

Carly

Yes, I did receive verification that their office received it on 9/8. I sent another email to them today with this information. Thanks for the suggestion.

Billie

Billieasked

I’m just wondering how I can stop the burnt hair smell after using the wave wand. I did not get heat protectant from your company as others have mentioned receiving when they purchased the wand however i am using another heat protectant. Even with the wand turned down to a low temp I still get burnt smell. Will this subside or is there something you recommend?

Billie

Billieasked

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The inclusion of three barrels rather than a single barrel for this styling iron means that it’s able to style three times as much hair in a single clamping motion
  • Constructed from a crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze, the tourmaline is naturally infused with negative ions, which add shine and prevent dryness. However the ceramic glaze is a less impressive inclusion, as it may chip away gradually over time.
  • An adjustable temperature allows you to choose between two options, 80°C or 210°C, for an application of either gentle or more direct, powerful heat (which may reduce the styling time)
  • A quick heat-up time and 3-metre cord allow for speedy styling and flexibility of movement, both of which are convenient when you’re in a rush

What reviewers loved about the Bondi Boost Wave Wand:

• The most valued aspect of this wave wand was that it worked as promised, creating gorgeous waves with a natural-looking amount of volume
  • Reviewers appreciated how this wave wand refrained from adding unwanted frizz to their hair, while keeping it shiny
  • Those with long, thick hair particularly appreciated the triple-barreled design, as it meant they didn’t spend copious amounts of time styling their hair

Some other points of feedback from reviewers:

• Some reviewers found the design of this wave wand a little bulky, which made it slightly heavy to hold while styling
  • According to some, the power and temperature buttons were in an awkward spot, and were often accidentally pressed during the styling process.
CategoryHair Stylers