Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Pros

• Creates natural-looking waves

• Affordable at $84.95

Cons

• A little bulky to use

• Hair Length Short (4), Medium and Long
  • Hair Style Straight and Wavy (4)
  • Hair Care
Simone

SimoneSydney Surrounds, NSW

3 weeks in and loving it!

I use the Hair Growth shampoo and conditioner and Intensive Growth leave-in spray. The smell of peppermint in the shampoo and conditioner is so refreshing! I spray the Intensive Growth spray in my hands after my shower and then massage into my roots and I can tell a huge difference in hair growth and quality of hair. I was sceptical but I won't be using anything else.

Purchased in March 2020 for $150.00.

Evelyn

EvelynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Already noticing changes!

Although I have only been using the Bondi boost capsules for 2 weeks I can already notice significant changes! My hair is shinier, isn’t as dry, and just overall looks to much better. I can Already notice some change within my hair length, can’t wait to see what happens later on in the future! Will definitely be buying the products again!!

Purchased in April 2020 for $79.00.

Pammie bowman

Pammie bowmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing

Received my order and one bottle had leaked, I emailed them and very quickly was offered an apology and either a replacement or percentage off next order
. Love this product it makes my bleached hair feel healthy and I’m sure it’s actually growing

Purchased in January 2020 at Bondi boost for $138.82.

Hair Stylers

Find out how Bondi Boost Wave Wand compares to other Hair Stylers

Krissy K.

Krissy K.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!!

Absolutely love this product!! I have short hair so I thought it would be hard to use but it does the job perfectly! I like a messy looking style so I am able to use the wave wand do give myself some perfect beachy looking waves! 5 our 5 rating! Highly recommended!

Purchased in February 2020 at Bondi Boost.

Carlyasked

Has anyone had any luck getting a refund? I sent my wave wand back because I wasn’t satisfied with the results (I had to pay $12 to send it back) and I haven’t received a refund yet (its been a week and a half).

Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Did you get a tracking # on it? Once you confirm it has been received by their office, send them another email following up.

Carly

Yes, I did receive verification that their office received it on 9/8. I sent another email to them today with this information. Thanks for the suggestion.

Billie

Billieasked

I’m just wondering how I can stop the burnt hair smell after using the wave wand. I did not get heat protectant from your company as others have mentioned receiving when they purchased the wand however i am using another heat protectant. Even with the wand turned down to a low temp I still get burnt smell. Will this subside or is there something you recommend?

Billie

Billieasked

See all Bondi Boost Wave Wand questions

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The inclusion of three barrels rather than a single barrel for this styling iron means that it’s able to style three times as much hair in a single clamping motion
  • Constructed from a crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze, the tourmaline is naturally infused with negative ions, which add shine and prevent dryness. However the ceramic glaze is a less impressive inclusion, as it may chip away gradually over time.
  • An adjustable temperature allows you to choose between two options, 80°C or 210°C, for an application of either gentle or more direct, powerful heat (which may reduce the styling time)
  • A quick heat-up time and 3-metre cord allow for speedy styling and flexibility of movement, both of which are convenient when you’re in a rush

What reviewers loved about the Bondi Boost Wave Wand:

• The most valued aspect of this wave wand was that it worked as promised, creating gorgeous waves with a natural-looking amount of volume
  • Reviewers appreciated how this wave wand refrained from adding unwanted frizz to their hair, while keeping it shiny
  • Those with long, thick hair particularly appreciated the triple-barreled design, as it meant they didn’t spend copious amounts of time styling their hair

Some other points of feedback from reviewers:

• Some reviewers found the design of this wave wand a little bulky, which made it slightly heavy to hold while styling
  • According to some, the power and temperature buttons were in an awkward spot, and were often accidentally pressed during the styling process.
CategoryHair Stylers