Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Pros

• Creates natural-looking waves

• Affordable at $84.95

Cons

• A little bulky to use

• Hair Length Medium (4) and Long
  • Hair Style Straight, Wavy (3) and Curly (1)
  • Hair Care

Heavy and ineffective.

I do not rate this wand AT ALL. The wand itself is very heavy and you have to hold it in place for ages to achieve a wave. I also find the temperature is not super hot and it takes awhile to heat up. Overall the wand is heavy and not ergonomic. The on/off button is in a terrible position. I achieve better waves with a top brand straightener I have. Disappointed. Waste of money and not suitable for short or medium length hair.

Purchased in December 2020 for $80.00.

Hair StyleWavy

Read reviews before purchasing!!!!!

I wish I read the reviews before purchasing this item. I was really excited to try this product, the best protection spray is amazing but the wave wand is not.
The on and off button is in an awkward spot so I found myself turning it off when I was moving it around. It is also really heavy and I try to use more of a grip on it and still found myself turning it off as my finger would slip onto the on and off button.
Im sorry but market place on Facebook also have people selling these after 1-2 uses because they have these issues too.
It made my hair too frizzy and you get better ‘waves’ using a straightener rather than these artificial waves.

Purchased in March 2020.

Hair Care
Polly

PollyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t waste your money

I have shoulder length, quite fine and naturally curly (not the good curl though) hair that takes curls well with a wand or straightener. Thought I’d give the Bondi boost wave wand a try... for only $85 I wasn’t expecting it to be great, but I at least expected it to curl.
By the time I did the last section the rest had already fallen out to a slight kink but mostly straight.
Add to this the terrible placement of the on/off and temperature buttons...it’s almost impossible to use the wand without turning it off or changing the temperature every 5 sec.
Don’t waste your money and invest in a good curling wand...and don’t believe the YouTube videos!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Bondi Boost for $76.00.

Hair Care
Hair StyleCurly
Hair Stylers

Find out how Bondi Boost Wave Wand compares to other Hair Stylers

sayshe69

sayshe69Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awful - Do Not Buy

On/Off switch is in a terrible position and it keeps turning off. The wand gets stuck in the open position all the time so wont close around the hair. Very cheap quality and cheaply made. I have used this product 3 times and it started getting stuck in the open position about 5 into the first use. You should be doing a recall on this product as its dangerous. I'm really disappointed as i really like the waves it did produce when i got it to actually close around my hair.

Purchased in May 2020 for $84.95.

Carlyasked

Has anyone had any luck getting a refund? I sent my wave wand back because I wasn’t satisfied with the results (I had to pay $12 to send it back) and I haven’t received a refund yet (its been a week and a half).

Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Did you get a tracking # on it? Once you confirm it has been received by their office, send them another email following up.

Carly

Yes, I did receive verification that their office received it on 9/8. I sent another email to them today with this information. Thanks for the suggestion.

Billie

Billieasked

I’m just wondering how I can stop the burnt hair smell after using the wave wand. I did not get heat protectant from your company as others have mentioned receiving when they purchased the wand however i am using another heat protectant. Even with the wand turned down to a low temp I still get burnt smell. Will this subside or is there something you recommend?

Billie

Billieasked

See all Bondi Boost Wave Wand questions

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The inclusion of three barrels rather than a single barrel for this styling iron means that it’s able to style three times as much hair in a single clamping motion
  • Constructed from a crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze, the tourmaline is naturally infused with negative ions, which add shine and prevent dryness. However the ceramic glaze is a less impressive inclusion, as it may chip away gradually over time.
  • An adjustable temperature allows you to choose between two options, 80°C or 210°C, for an application of either gentle or more direct, powerful heat (which may reduce the styling time)
  • A quick heat-up time and 3-metre cord allow for speedy styling and flexibility of movement, both of which are convenient when you’re in a rush

What reviewers loved about the Bondi Boost Wave Wand:

• The most valued aspect of this wave wand was that it worked as promised, creating gorgeous waves with a natural-looking amount of volume
  • Reviewers appreciated how this wave wand refrained from adding unwanted frizz to their hair, while keeping it shiny
  • Those with long, thick hair particularly appreciated the triple-barreled design, as it meant they didn’t spend copious amounts of time styling their hair

Some other points of feedback from reviewers:

• Some reviewers found the design of this wave wand a little bulky, which made it slightly heavy to hold while styling
  • According to some, the power and temperature buttons were in an awkward spot, and were often accidentally pressed during the styling process.
CategoryHair Stylers