Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Bondi Boost Wave Wand (page 2 of 3)

Pros

• Creates natural-looking waves

• Affordable at $84.95

Cons

• A little bulky to use

• Hair Length Short (4), Medium (32) and Long (23)
  • Hair Style Straight, Wavy (46) and Curly (13)
  • Hair Care

Simone

SimoneSydney Surrounds, NSW

3 weeks in and loving it!

I use the Hair Growth shampoo and conditioner and Intensive Growth leave-in spray. The smell of peppermint in the shampoo and conditioner is so refreshing! I spray the Intensive Growth spray in my hands after my shower and then massage into my roots and I can tell a huge difference in hair growth and quality of hair. I was sceptical but I won't be using anything else.

Purchased in March 2020 for $150.00.

Hair LengthShort
megha m.

megha m.Sydney, NSW

Impressed

I’m honestly so amazed how soft and defunded the curls, it leaves such a nice beach’s wave look. The heat protectant spray is so good And the price is moderate but it’s still worth it. Definitely would recommend.

Purchased in April 2020 at 99 Bike NSW, Bondi Junction.

Great Products-Friendly service

I've been using Bondi Boost for a few months now and just re-ordered more of their products. Fast delivery and great follow up customer service.Plus my hair feels great.Very happy customer

Purchased in April 2020 for $128.00.

Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

So far so good !

I have only just recently bought Bondi boost shampoo and conditioner. So far my hair feels so healthy and soft. Products smell amazing also !
Very excited to keep using this product and see how my hair goes !

Purchased in April 2020 for $79.00.

Bron

BronWollongong

These products work wonders on my hair!

Bondi Boost products are so natural and leave my hair feeling amazing. The smell is just devine as well. I have damaged hair from bleaching and I feel good about my hair again. Thanks Bondi Boost!

Evelyn

EvelynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Already noticing changes!

Although I have only been using the Bondi boost capsules for 2 weeks I can already notice significant changes! My hair is shinier, isn’t as dry, and just overall looks to much better. I can Already notice some change within my hair length, can’t wait to see what happens later on in the future! Will definitely be buying the products again!!

Purchased in April 2020 for $79.00.

Hair LengthShort

alysha semple

alysha sempleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love it

I love this product. It truely makes my hair look likes I have beach waves. I would really recommend it to theres wanting a different hairstyle. :D :D :D :D

Purchased in March 2020 for $84.95.

Amelia Zalami

Amelia ZalamiSydney, NSW

ITS AMAZING

Works brilliantly on my hair, giving that natural beach look. I love the way it turned out, it gives my hair a very shiny and shimmery wave look. I am In love with this product

Purchased in January 2020.

Carrie

CarrieCentral Queensland, QLD

Thank you for saving my hair!!!!!

My hair was dry/damaged from 20+ years of bleaching. For the first time ever family, friends and even my hairdresser have been asking "Wow, your hair looks fantastic, what are you using?" In sheer delight I've been yelling back "BONDI BOOST!"

Purchased in March 2020 at Bondi Boost for $182.45.

Jody

JodySydney, NSW

Wave wand

It would be a five star only that its a bit big to hold. It works well to straighten to curl doesn't get to hot which helps not burn your hair.

Purchased in December 2019 at On line.

Sarah prestage

Sarah prestageSydney, NSW

Best brand ever

I got to use this brand through my friend and from the moment used it I absolutely loved it and my hand has never felt so good and I have ordered the wave wand and I Can't wait to get to use it as I've wanted this look for so long .

Purchased in February 2020 for $84.95.

Fee

FeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow! This is an amazing Company!

Holy gosh! This stuff has actually works! & it also helps my psoriasis! So I’m really happy with these Products I would rate it 21/10! Definitely worth the money & cant wait to buy more!

A Great Appliance - just not for me

I was hoping to have the same effect that i saw on social media but it just wasnt right for my hair. dropped out really quickly and was a bit too bulky for me to manage. had no trouble using it on someone else's hair though!
The support with the return 'money back guarantee' was super easy and the team were very responsive.

Purchased in February 2020 for $74.00.

Zoe

ZoeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Makes my hair look amazing

Quick and easy to use. Makes my hair look amazing.
The heat spray works really well to protect my bleached hair. The heat glove is great for safety and stops me from burning myself.

Purchased in March 2020 at BondiBoost for $84.95.

Sandra

SandraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hair Growth bundle

I’ve been using the hair growth products for a few weeks now. My hair feels and looks so much healthier. Love the smell too. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Thank you.

Best results!!

Have been using other Bondi Boost products for a couple of months and thought I'd try the wave wand, best decision I've made!! It was so easy to use and the waves were perfect. Can be used on majority of hair types. 10/10 would recommend and have recommended to all my friends!!

Lana

LanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best purchase I’ve made!

I purchased the BB wave wand a few weeks ago and it was the best purchase I’ve made in a long time! I love wavy hair but aren’t very good with a straightener, so using this is so quick & easy and creates those beach waves I’ve always wanted! It also came with a heat protector (which smells great) so I know my hair is protected.

Angela

AngelaPerth, WA

I love my Bondi wand.

I love the Bondi sands beach wave wand and the heat protectant spray. Mermaid hair for days! Definitely recommend, even for short to medium hair. Great quality and easy to use.

Purchased in February 2020 for $70.00.

PatriSaz

PatriSazIllawarra, NSW

Rapid Repair

I’ve been using the entire rapid repair range for 2 months now in an attempt to repair my hair for my wedding that was on the 21/03/20. I’ve only ever used hair products from grocery stores and found that using Bondi Boost made a huge difference! My hair was beautiful and luscious for my wedding.

Purchased in January 2020.

T Terry

T TerryPerth, WA

Rapid Repair

It took me months to commit to purchasing Bondi Boost, I am so glad i did, after being pregnant my hair fell out ALOT for months! and was so terrible, after just using the repair shampoo and conditioner the first time i could already feel the difference in my hair it was amazing, absolutely LOVE it and recommend it 100%

Purchased in February 2020.

Carlyasked

Has anyone had any luck getting a refund? I sent my wave wand back because I wasn’t satisfied with the results (I had to pay $12 to send it back) and I haven’t received a refund yet (its been a week and a half).

Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Did you get a tracking # on it? Once you confirm it has been received by their office, send them another email following up.

Carly

Yes, I did receive verification that their office received it on 9/8. I sent another email to them today with this information. Thanks for the suggestion.

Billie

Billieasked

I’m just wondering how I can stop the burnt hair smell after using the wave wand. I did not get heat protectant from your company as others have mentioned receiving when they purchased the wand however i am using another heat protectant. Even with the wand turned down to a low temp I still get burnt smell. Will this subside or is there something you recommend?

Billie

Billieasked

See all Bondi Boost Wave Wand questions

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The inclusion of three barrels rather than a single barrel for this styling iron means that it’s able to style three times as much hair in a single clamping motion
  • Constructed from a crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze, the tourmaline is naturally infused with negative ions, which add shine and prevent dryness. However the ceramic glaze is a less impressive inclusion, as it may chip away gradually over time.
  • An adjustable temperature allows you to choose between two options, 80°C or 210°C, for an application of either gentle or more direct, powerful heat (which may reduce the styling time)
  • A quick heat-up time and 3-metre cord allow for speedy styling and flexibility of movement, both of which are convenient when you’re in a rush

What reviewers loved about the Bondi Boost Wave Wand:

• The most valued aspect of this wave wand was that it worked as promised, creating gorgeous waves with a natural-looking amount of volume
  • Reviewers appreciated how this wave wand refrained from adding unwanted frizz to their hair, while keeping it shiny
  • Those with long, thick hair particularly appreciated the triple-barreled design, as it meant they didn’t spend copious amounts of time styling their hair

Some other points of feedback from reviewers:

• Some reviewers found the design of this wave wand a little bulky, which made it slightly heavy to hold while styling
  • According to some, the power and temperature buttons were in an awkward spot, and were often accidentally pressed during the styling process.
CategoryHair Stylers