Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Bondi Boost Wave Wand (page 3 of 3)

Pros

• Creates natural-looking waves

• Affordable at $84.95

Cons

• A little bulky to use

• Hair Length Short (4), Medium (32) and Long (23)
  • Hair Style Straight, Wavy (46) and Curly (13)
  • Hair Care

Sam

SamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Rapid repair

Iv used rapid repair and hair growth shampoo for about 3 months now and my hair is stronger and thicker than ever I have noticed growth I love it and recommend 100%

Soft and fresh

Started using the Hair Growth shampoo and conditioner About a month ago and I’ve Had several compliments. Since my baby was born 7 months ago I needed something to help my thinning and broken hair. The price is good too!

Reggie

ReggieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just amazing

Just amazing the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used will be buying again for sure leaves my hair feeling soft and not frizzy also makes it easier to straighten

Cdt911

Cdt911Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Too soon to tell!

I order Bondi Hair bundle about 1-2 months ago, haven’t noticed a difference in length but I can tell it feels healthier and looks healthier too. I love it and will continue to buy once done.

E jane

E janeSydney

It’s okay

It does the job and made my hair wavey. For a short period of time. I found it useful for giving volume to my roots but I did find the waves fell out even after using the hottest setting and hair spray.
It’s an okay product but I’m not sure if there is anything that makes this one stand out against others.

Victoria

VictoriaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best dandruff shampoo EVER!

4 months post partum started having horrible dry, flakey and sore scalp. I tried a few different treatments and finally found Bondi boost, can't believe after 2 washes it was cleared. No more big chunks of skin and sores in my hair. The peppermint smell is amazing and tingles on the skin is really refreshing. Has helped slow down my hair loss also. No nasties added is the best as I'm breastfeeding and limiting toxins. Will continue to use and have ordered the growth one to incorporate also

Jessica

JessicaGoldfields, WA

In love

Used the wave wand for the first time after putting it off as I thought it would be hard as I have never been good at curls! Nope simple to use and loved my waves! So happy with my purchase!

Ellen M.

Ellen M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Wave Wand

This is my first wave wand I have bought and I love it don’t regret buying it, heats within 30 seconds best wave wand my hair is so curly love using my wave wand.

Genuine product

Have subscribed to this product for monthly deliveries so I don’t run out, the growth shampoo and conditioner does exactly what it says it will do, so thankful for this product.

Pammie bowman

Pammie bowmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing

Received my order and one bottle had leaked, I emailed them and very quickly was offered an apology and either a replacement or percentage off next order
. Love this product it makes my bleached hair feel healthy and I’m sure it’s actually growing

Ashleigh

AshleighDarwin, NT

Wave wand

Fast shipping, excellent value for money. Lovely emails from the company about order. Couldn’t fault. Great selection of products all reasonably well priced. My wave wand even came with a free spray

Chenea

CheneaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing results in just 1 week

My hair is feeling so much more healthier and stronger after just 1 week of using the Rapid Repair Serum. What an amazing product and smells absolutley divine. Would recommend 100%

Belinda

BelindaIllawarra, NSW

it works

A little getting used to for me as I’m a tad uncoordinated. Bigger than expected but I’m sure when I get the hang of it my beach waves will be in full force.

Krissy K.

Krissy K.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!!

Absolutely love this product!! I have short hair so I thought it would be hard to use but it does the job perfectly! I like a messy looking style so I am able to use the wave wand do give myself some perfect beachy looking waves! 5 our 5 rating! Highly recommended!

Melissa Coleman

Melissa ColemanDarling Downs, QLD

I Lurvve my wavy wave wand!

Give the most natural beautiful beached in look. Its the look for right NOW! All my clients love it and I love wearing it to work to show it to all my clients!!!

Hibs

HibsHobart, TAS

HG RANGE

I have been using bondiboost HG range for 3 weeks now and I can’t believe the growth already and my hair feels amazing!!!!! Can’t wait to keep see what happened in 6 months!!!

mcb31

mcb31South East Queensland, QLD

Helloooooo Mermaid Hair

Achieving instagram beach babe hair goals has never been so attainable! This wand allows me to easily shake up usual straightened hair look and add a bit of wow factor!!

Jane Watson

Jane WatsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simple way to do hair

Love how simple and easy this is to use, cannot be happier I have tried other products that are similar but this one is the best hands down. So happy

Emma Rose

Emma RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Beach Waves

The Wave Wand did exactly what I wanted it to. I found the waves stay throughout the day with little help with other products like hair spray. The waves are gorgeous. It’s a fairly quick process to do your whole hair. I’m really happy with this purchase and would recommend this to anyone who is thinking of buying it.

Carlyasked

Has anyone had any luck getting a refund? I sent my wave wand back because I wasn’t satisfied with the results (I had to pay $12 to send it back) and I haven’t received a refund yet (its been a week and a half).

Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Did you get a tracking # on it? Once you confirm it has been received by their office, send them another email following up.

Carly

Yes, I did receive verification that their office received it on 9/8. I sent another email to them today with this information. Thanks for the suggestion.

Billie

Billieasked

I’m just wondering how I can stop the burnt hair smell after using the wave wand. I did not get heat protectant from your company as others have mentioned receiving when they purchased the wand however i am using another heat protectant. Even with the wand turned down to a low temp I still get burnt smell. Will this subside or is there something you recommend?

Billie

Billieasked

See all Bondi Boost Wave Wand questions

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The inclusion of three barrels rather than a single barrel for this styling iron means that it’s able to style three times as much hair in a single clamping motion
  • Constructed from a crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze, the tourmaline is naturally infused with negative ions, which add shine and prevent dryness. However the ceramic glaze is a less impressive inclusion, as it may chip away gradually over time.
  • An adjustable temperature allows you to choose between two options, 80°C or 210°C, for an application of either gentle or more direct, powerful heat (which may reduce the styling time)
  • A quick heat-up time and 3-metre cord allow for speedy styling and flexibility of movement, both of which are convenient when you’re in a rush

What reviewers loved about the Bondi Boost Wave Wand:

• The most valued aspect of this wave wand was that it worked as promised, creating gorgeous waves with a natural-looking amount of volume
  • Reviewers appreciated how this wave wand refrained from adding unwanted frizz to their hair, while keeping it shiny
  • Those with long, thick hair particularly appreciated the triple-barreled design, as it meant they didn’t spend copious amounts of time styling their hair

Some other points of feedback from reviewers:

• Some reviewers found the design of this wave wand a little bulky, which made it slightly heavy to hold while styling
  • According to some, the power and temperature buttons were in an awkward spot, and were often accidentally pressed during the styling process.
CategoryHair Stylers