Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Pros

• Creates natural-looking waves

• Affordable at $84.95

Cons

• A little bulky to use

• Hair Length Short (1), Medium (2) and Long (4)
  • Hair Style Straight, Wavy (6) and Curly (1)
  • Hair Care
Deb Cutajar

Deb CutajarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous Waves

Awesome waves.. the more you use it the more creative the waves .. I find it bulky to hold and the button to change settings I knock while trying not to burn my neck and makes gorgeous waves !! Must use with the heat repellent is not to frizz your hair

Purchased in September 2020 at Bondiboost for $90.00.

Mish ro

Mish ro

fast waves!

This gives a nice wave and a nice effect on the hair, the only bad thing I would say is that it’s a bit heavy and my small hands hurt but the end of it. Worth it though it doesn’t take long

Purchased in March 2020 for $80.00.

Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

So far so good !

I have only just recently bought Bondi boost shampoo and conditioner. So far my hair feels so healthy and soft. Products smell amazing also !
Very excited to keep using this product and see how my hair goes !

Purchased in April 2020 for $79.00.

Hair StyleCurly

Hair Stylers

Find out how Bondi Boost Wave Wand compares to other Hair Stylers

Evelyn

EvelynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Already noticing changes!

Although I have only been using the Bondi boost capsules for 2 weeks I can already notice significant changes! My hair is shinier, isn’t as dry, and just overall looks to much better. I can Already notice some change within my hair length, can’t wait to see what happens later on in the future! Will definitely be buying the products again!!

Purchased in April 2020 for $79.00.

Hair LengthShort

Jody

JodySydney, NSW

Wave wand

It would be a five star only that its a bit big to hold. It works well to straighten to curl doesn't get to hot which helps not burn your hair.

Purchased in December 2019 at On line.

Hair LengthMedium

Zoe

ZoeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Makes my hair look amazing

Quick and easy to use. Makes my hair look amazing.
The heat spray works really well to protect my bleached hair. The heat glove is great for safety and stops me from burning myself.

Purchased in March 2020 at BondiBoost for $84.95.

Belinda

BelindaIllawarra, NSW

it works

A little getting used to for me as I’m a tad uncoordinated. Bigger than expected but I’m sure when I get the hang of it my beach waves will be in full force.

Purchased in December 2019 for $89.00.

Hair LengthMedium

Carlyasked

Has anyone had any luck getting a refund? I sent my wave wand back because I wasn’t satisfied with the results (I had to pay $12 to send it back) and I haven’t received a refund yet (its been a week and a half).

Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Did you get a tracking # on it? Once you confirm it has been received by their office, send them another email following up.

Carly

Yes, I did receive verification that their office received it on 9/8. I sent another email to them today with this information. Thanks for the suggestion.

Billie

Billieasked

I’m just wondering how I can stop the burnt hair smell after using the wave wand. I did not get heat protectant from your company as others have mentioned receiving when they purchased the wand however i am using another heat protectant. Even with the wand turned down to a low temp I still get burnt smell. Will this subside or is there something you recommend?

Billie

Billieasked

See all Bondi Boost Wave Wand questions

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The inclusion of three barrels rather than a single barrel for this styling iron means that it’s able to style three times as much hair in a single clamping motion
  • Constructed from a crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze, the tourmaline is naturally infused with negative ions, which add shine and prevent dryness. However the ceramic glaze is a less impressive inclusion, as it may chip away gradually over time.
  • An adjustable temperature allows you to choose between two options, 80°C or 210°C, for an application of either gentle or more direct, powerful heat (which may reduce the styling time)
  • A quick heat-up time and 3-metre cord allow for speedy styling and flexibility of movement, both of which are convenient when you’re in a rush

What reviewers loved about the Bondi Boost Wave Wand:

• The most valued aspect of this wave wand was that it worked as promised, creating gorgeous waves with a natural-looking amount of volume
  • Reviewers appreciated how this wave wand refrained from adding unwanted frizz to their hair, while keeping it shiny
  • Those with long, thick hair particularly appreciated the triple-barreled design, as it meant they didn’t spend copious amounts of time styling their hair

Some other points of feedback from reviewers:

• Some reviewers found the design of this wave wand a little bulky, which made it slightly heavy to hold while styling
  • According to some, the power and temperature buttons were in an awkward spot, and were often accidentally pressed during the styling process.
CategoryHair Stylers