Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Bondi Boost Wave Wand (page 2 of 3)

Pros

• Creates natural-looking waves

• Affordable at $84.95

Cons

• A little bulky to use

• Hair Length Short (4), Medium (26) and Long (15)
  • Hair Style Straight, Wavy (45) and Curly
  • Hair Care

Carrie

CarrieCentral Queensland, QLD

Thank you for saving my hair!!!!!

My hair was dry/damaged from 20+ years of bleaching. For the first time ever family, friends and even my hairdresser have been asking "Wow, your hair looks fantastic, what are you using?" In sheer delight I've been yelling back "BONDI BOOST!"

Purchased in March 2020 at Bondi Boost for $182.45.

Jody

JodySydney, NSW

Wave wand

It would be a five star only that its a bit big to hold. It works well to straighten to curl doesn't get to hot which helps not burn your hair.

Purchased in December 2019 at On line.

Sarah prestage

Sarah prestageSydney, NSW

Best brand ever

I got to use this brand through my friend and from the moment used it I absolutely loved it and my hand has never felt so good and I have ordered the wave wand and I Can't wait to get to use it as I've wanted this look for so long .

Purchased in February 2020 for $84.95.

A Great Appliance - just not for me

I was hoping to have the same effect that i saw on social media but it just wasnt right for my hair. dropped out really quickly and was a bit too bulky for me to manage. had no trouble using it on someone else's hair though!
The support with the return 'money back guarantee' was super easy and the team were very responsive.

Purchased in February 2020 for $74.00.

Zoe

ZoeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Makes my hair look amazing

Quick and easy to use. Makes my hair look amazing.
The heat spray works really well to protect my bleached hair. The heat glove is great for safety and stops me from burning myself.

Purchased in March 2020 at BondiBoost for $84.95.

Sandra

SandraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hair Growth bundle

I’ve been using the hair growth products for a few weeks now. My hair feels and looks so much healthier. Love the smell too. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Thank you.

Best results!!

Have been using other Bondi Boost products for a couple of months and thought I'd try the wave wand, best decision I've made!! It was so easy to use and the waves were perfect. Can be used on majority of hair types. 10/10 would recommend and have recommended to all my friends!!

Lana

LanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best purchase I’ve made!

I purchased the BB wave wand a few weeks ago and it was the best purchase I’ve made in a long time! I love wavy hair but aren’t very good with a straightener, so using this is so quick & easy and creates those beach waves I’ve always wanted! It also came with a heat protector (which smells great) so I know my hair is protected.

PatriSaz

PatriSazIllawarra, NSW

Rapid Repair

I’ve been using the entire rapid repair range for 2 months now in an attempt to repair my hair for my wedding that was on the 21/03/20. I’ve only ever used hair products from grocery stores and found that using Bondi Boost made a huge difference! My hair was beautiful and luscious for my wedding.

Purchased in January 2020.

Sam

SamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Rapid repair

Iv used rapid repair and hair growth shampoo for about 3 months now and my hair is stronger and thicker than ever I have noticed growth I love it and recommend 100%

Purchased in February 2020.

Soft and fresh

Started using the Hair Growth shampoo and conditioner About a month ago and I’ve Had several compliments. Since my baby was born 7 months ago I needed something to help my thinning and broken hair. The price is good too!

Purchased in February 2020 for $42.50.

E jane

E janeSydney

It’s okay

It does the job and made my hair wavey. For a short period of time. I found it useful for giving volume to my roots but I did find the waves fell out even after using the hottest setting and hair spray.
It’s an okay product but I’m not sure if there is anything that makes this one stand out against others.

Purchased in January 2020 for $80.00.

Victoria

VictoriaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best dandruff shampoo EVER!

4 months post partum started having horrible dry, flakey and sore scalp. I tried a few different treatments and finally found Bondi boost, can't believe after 2 washes it was cleared. No more big chunks of skin and sores in my hair. The peppermint smell is amazing and tingles on the skin is really refreshing. Has helped slow down my hair loss also. No nasties added is the best as I'm breastfeeding and limiting toxins. Will continue to use and have ordered the growth one to incorporate also

Purchased in February 2020 for $80.00.

Jessica

JessicaGoldfields, WA

In love

Used the wave wand for the first time after putting it off as I thought it would be hard as I have never been good at curls! Nope simple to use and loved my waves! So happy with my purchase!

Purchased in January 2020 for $80.00.

Ellen M.

Ellen M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Wave Wand

This is my first wave wand I have bought and I love it don’t regret buying it, heats within 30 seconds best wave wand my hair is so curly love using my wave wand.

Purchased in February 2020 for $80.00.

Genuine product

Have subscribed to this product for monthly deliveries so I don’t run out, the growth shampoo and conditioner does exactly what it says it will do, so thankful for this product.

Purchased in February 2020 for $41.00.

Pammie bowman

Pammie bowmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing

Received my order and one bottle had leaked, I emailed them and very quickly was offered an apology and either a replacement or percentage off next order
. Love this product it makes my bleached hair feel healthy and I’m sure it’s actually growing

Purchased in January 2020 at Bondi boost for $138.82.

Hair LengthShort

Chenea

CheneaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing results in just 1 week

My hair is feeling so much more healthier and stronger after just 1 week of using the Rapid Repair Serum. What an amazing product and smells absolutley divine. Would recommend 100%

Purchased in February 2020 at Bondi Boost for $35.00.

Belinda

BelindaIllawarra, NSW

it works

A little getting used to for me as I’m a tad uncoordinated. Bigger than expected but I’m sure when I get the hang of it my beach waves will be in full force.

Purchased in December 2019 for $89.00.

Krissy K.

Krissy K.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!!

Absolutely love this product!! I have short hair so I thought it would be hard to use but it does the job perfectly! I like a messy looking style so I am able to use the wave wand do give myself some perfect beachy looking waves! 5 our 5 rating! Highly recommended!

Purchased in February 2020 at Bondi Boost.

Hair LengthShort

Carlyasked

Has anyone had any luck getting a refund? I sent my wave wand back because I wasn’t satisfied with the results (I had to pay $12 to send it back) and I haven’t received a refund yet (its been a week and a half).

Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Did you get a tracking # on it? Once you confirm it has been received by their office, send them another email following up.

Carly

Yes, I did receive verification that their office received it on 9/8. I sent another email to them today with this information. Thanks for the suggestion.

Billie

Billieasked

I’m just wondering how I can stop the burnt hair smell after using the wave wand. I did not get heat protectant from your company as others have mentioned receiving when they purchased the wand however i am using another heat protectant. Even with the wand turned down to a low temp I still get burnt smell. Will this subside or is there something you recommend?

Billie

Billieasked

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The inclusion of three barrels rather than a single barrel for this styling iron means that it’s able to style three times as much hair in a single clamping motion
  • Constructed from a crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze, the tourmaline is naturally infused with negative ions, which add shine and prevent dryness. However the ceramic glaze is a less impressive inclusion, as it may chip away gradually over time.
  • An adjustable temperature allows you to choose between two options, 80°C or 210°C, for an application of either gentle or more direct, powerful heat (which may reduce the styling time)
  • A quick heat-up time and 3-metre cord allow for speedy styling and flexibility of movement, both of which are convenient when you’re in a rush

What reviewers loved about the Bondi Boost Wave Wand:

• The most valued aspect of this wave wand was that it worked as promised, creating gorgeous waves with a natural-looking amount of volume
  • Reviewers appreciated how this wave wand refrained from adding unwanted frizz to their hair, while keeping it shiny
  • Those with long, thick hair particularly appreciated the triple-barreled design, as it meant they didn’t spend copious amounts of time styling their hair

Some other points of feedback from reviewers:

• Some reviewers found the design of this wave wand a little bulky, which made it slightly heavy to hold while styling
  • According to some, the power and temperature buttons were in an awkward spot, and were often accidentally pressed during the styling process.
CategoryHair Stylers