Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Pros

• Creates natural-looking waves

• Affordable at $84.95

Cons

• A little bulky to use

4.3

• Hair Length Medium (5) and Long (8)
  • Hair Style Straight, Wavy and Curly (13)
  • Hair Care

Horrible Return Policy

Purchased in October 2020 for A$80.00.

Polly

PollyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t waste your money

I have shoulder length, quite fine and naturally curly (not the good curl though) hair that takes curls well with a wand or straightener. Thought I’d give the Bondi boost wave wand a try... for only $85 I wasn’t expecting it to be great, but I at least expected it to curl.
By the time I did the last section the rest had already fallen out to a slight kink but mostly straight.
Add to this the terrible placement of the on/off and temperature buttons...it’s almost impossible to use the wand without turning it off or changing the temperature every 5 sec.
Don’t waste your money and invest in a good curling wand...and don’t believe the YouTube videos!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Bondi Boost for A$76.00.

CANNOT FAULT IT

Their products are amazing, I purchased the HG shampoo and conditioner multipack, I love the smell of the products, and how healthy they've made my hair and defined my curls

Purchased in March 2020 for A$130.00.

Hair Stylers

Find out how Bondi Boost Wave Wand compares to other Hair Stylers

Sharney Maddock

Sharney MaddockGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bondi Boost 500ml Pack - Amazing

I love this product already and I have only been using it one week. I have washed my hair twice in that time. The products smell amazing and I can definitely see a difference in my hair health already.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$161.45.

Jessica Kahler

Jessica KahlerDarling Downs, QLD

I love love love BB and can’t live wit pug the lash and brow serum!!!!

I am so In love with Bondi boost! It’s made a huge difference to my hair in how thick it is and so much more hydrated as well. I do my routine every morning.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$200.00.

Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

So far so good !

I have only just recently bought Bondi boost shampoo and conditioner. So far my hair feels so healthy and soft. Products smell amazing also !
Very excited to keep using this product and see how my hair goes !

Purchased in April 2020 for A$79.00.

Bron

BronWollongong

These products work wonders on my hair!

Bondi Boost products are so natural and leave my hair feeling amazing. The smell is just devine as well. I have damaged hair from bleaching and I feel good about my hair again. Thanks Bondi Boost!

Purchased in March 2020.

Fee

FeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow! This is an amazing Company!

Holy gosh! This stuff has actually works! & it also helps my psoriasis! So I’m really happy with these Products I would rate it 21/10! Definitely worth the money & cant wait to buy more!

Purchased in March 2020.

Angela

AngelaPerth, WA

I love my Bondi wand.

I love the Bondi sands beach wave wand and the heat protectant spray. Mermaid hair for days! Definitely recommend, even for short to medium hair. Great quality and easy to use.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$70.00.

Hair Stylers

Find out how Bondi Boost Wave Wand compares to other Hair Stylers

T Terry

T TerryPerth, WA

Rapid Repair

It took me months to commit to purchasing Bondi Boost, I am so glad i did, after being pregnant my hair fell out ALOT for months! and was so terrible, after just using the repair shampoo and conditioner the first time i could already feel the difference in my hair it was amazing, absolutely LOVE it and recommend it 100%

Purchased in February 2020.

Reggie

ReggieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just amazing

Just amazing the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used will be buying again for sure leaves my hair feeling soft and not frizzy also makes it easier to straighten

Purchased in January 2020 for A$54.99.

Cdt911

Cdt911Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Too soon to tell!

I order Bondi Hair bundle about 1-2 months ago, haven’t noticed a difference in length but I can tell it feels healthier and looks healthier too. I love it and will continue to buy once done.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bondiboost.

Ashleigh

AshleighDarwin, NT

Wave wand

Fast shipping, excellent value for money. Lovely emails from the company about order. Couldn’t fault. Great selection of products all reasonably well priced. My wave wand even came with a free spray

Purchased in February 2020 for A$80.00.

Carlyasked

Has anyone had any luck getting a refund? I sent my wave wand back because I wasn’t satisfied with the results (I had to pay $12 to send it back) and I haven’t received a refund yet (its been a week and a half).

Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Did you get a tracking # on it? Once you confirm it has been received by their office, send them another email following up.

Carly

Yes, I did receive verification that their office received it on 9/8. I sent another email to them today with this information. Thanks for the suggestion.

Billie

Billieasked

I’m just wondering how I can stop the burnt hair smell after using the wave wand. I did not get heat protectant from your company as others have mentioned receiving when they purchased the wand however i am using another heat protectant. Even with the wand turned down to a low temp I still get burnt smell. Will this subside or is there something you recommend?

Billie

Billieasked

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The inclusion of three barrels rather than a single barrel for this styling iron means that it’s able to style three times as much hair in a single clamping motion
  • Constructed from a crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze, the tourmaline is naturally infused with negative ions, which add shine and prevent dryness. However the ceramic glaze is a less impressive inclusion, as it may chip away gradually over time.
  • An adjustable temperature allows you to choose between two options, 80°C or 210°C, for an application of either gentle or more direct, powerful heat (which may reduce the styling time)
  • A quick heat-up time and 3-metre cord allow for speedy styling and flexibility of movement, both of which are convenient when you’re in a rush

What reviewers loved about the Bondi Boost Wave Wand:

• The most valued aspect of this wave wand was that it worked as promised, creating gorgeous waves with a natural-looking amount of volume
  • Reviewers appreciated how this wave wand refrained from adding unwanted frizz to their hair, while keeping it shiny
  • Those with long, thick hair particularly appreciated the triple-barreled design, as it meant they didn’t spend copious amounts of time styling their hair

Some other points of feedback from reviewers:

• Some reviewers found the design of this wave wand a little bulky, which made it slightly heavy to hold while styling
  • According to some, the power and temperature buttons were in an awkward spot, and were often accidentally pressed during the styling process.
CategoryHair Stylers