Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Bondi Boost Wave Wand (page 2 of 7)

Pros

• Creates natural-looking waves

• Affordable at $84.95

Cons

• A little bulky to use

• Hair Length Short (10), Medium (62) and Long (49)
  • Hair Style Straight (62), Wavy (45) and Curly (13)
  • Hair Care

Won't turn on

Received my brand new wand today and it doesn't even turn on. Have held the on button down for more than the 3 seconds recommended and tried different ports. Extremely disappointed.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$80.00.

Chels

ChelsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not what the marketing portrays

The product is not how it appears in videos. It doesn’t heat up well at all and the curl drops really quickly. I was super gutted and the product really excited me

Purchased in June 2020 for A$80.00.

Polly

PollyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t waste your money

I have shoulder length, quite fine and naturally curly (not the good curl though) hair that takes curls well with a wand or straightener. Thought I’d give the Bondi boost wave wand a try... for only $85 I wasn’t expecting it to be great, but I at least expected it to curl.
By the time I did the last section the rest had already fallen out to a slight kink but mostly straight.
Add to this the terrible placement of the on/off and temperature buttons...it’s almost impossible to use the wand without turning it off or changing the temperature every 5 sec.
Don’t waste your money and invest in a good curling wand...and don’t believe the YouTube videos!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Bondi Boost for A$76.00.

Bonnie W.

Bonnie W.Sydney, NSW

Doesn't do anything

Purchased in June 2020 for A$85.00.

Hair LengthShort
sayshe69

sayshe69Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awful - Do Not Buy

On/Off switch is in a terrible position and it keeps turning off. The wand gets stuck in the open position all the time so wont close around the hair. Very cheap quality and cheaply made. I have used this product 3 times and it started getting stuck in the open position about 5 into the first use. You should be doing a recall on this product as its dangerous. I'm really disappointed as i really like the waves it did produce when i got it to actually close around my hair.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$84.95.

Amanda G.

Amanda G.Sydney, NSW

Wave wand disappointing

I received my wave wand after months on a pre order list so was excited to use it straight away. I have fine long hair (certainly not classed as thick) usually curls etc stay in my hair. I tried the 5 secs recommended for each section however it dropped out straight away. I contacted Bondi boost who offered my money back (not what I was asking). I just wanted to know how they recommended I use the tool for maximum curl. The next time I tried 20 secs smaller sections with hairspray but it was more of a kink than a wave like the videos show. I tried on my daughter too but didn't stay on her hair either.Also the on off button is not in a good position and easily turned off during the use. Really disappointed after all the hype !

Purchased in May 2020 for A$89.95.

Torii K

Torii KNorth Queensland, QLD

Great product one small issue

I LOVE THIS WAND! The waves are amazing and as someone with long thick hair - I am able to do large sections which saves time.

Only issues I’ve found is the on/off button is in a bad spot. I tend to turn it off with my finger while I’m attempting to move the barrels.

Purchased in May 2020 at Bondi boost for A$84.99.

Alison A.

Alison A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Results are good, but the on/off button is in an awkward spot.

I really like the look the wand gives. However, Its rather heavy and clunky. The wand didnt clamp completely every time so each time I pressed I had to push the clamp up to ensure it was tightly closed. I was also constantly turning it off and on due to the position of the on/off button. It's right where the finger/thumb position to clamp is, I think they need to reconsider the design/position of the switch.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$80.00.

Hair LengthShort
Cody A.

Cody A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it!

I absolutely love my Bondi Boost Wave Wand. It was on back order when I ordered it, so it took a little while to arrive, but when it did, I heated it up right away and started using it. And let me tell you, it's amazing. I love how easy it is to get "waves". I've never been able to do, so this is amazing.

Purchased at Bondi Boost.

Janelle L.

Janelle L.Southwest, VIC

Love it!

The Bondi Boost wave wand is amazing! I received mine last week and have used it nearly on the daily. The only small negative feedback I can give is, because of where the on/off switch is, sometimes it can easily be bumped during use.

Caz

CazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste Of Money False Advertising Poor Design

Purchased in April 2020 for A$80.00.

Happy Happy Customer

Happy Happy CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it!!!!!!

Purchased a week ago and was shocked to see the size, my first thought was 'I hope it's worth the price tag'.... And I must say it worth more than, the first wash had my hair looking soft, smooth and as if I had straightened it!!! Will definitely buy again, and again!!

Purchased for A$80.00.

Las serum/ Great customer service

I recently purchased the lash serum, unfortunately it wasn’t in perfect condition so I contacted them and got a prompt response. The staff that handled my issue was so lovely and organising the replacement for me now. Can’t wait to try the serum!!

Purchased in April 2020.

CANNOT FAULT IT

Their products are amazing, I purchased the HG shampoo and conditioner multipack, I love the smell of the products, and how healthy they've made my hair and defined my curls

Purchased in March 2020 for A$130.00.

amy d.

amy d.Hunter Region, NSW

Absolutely amazing

Works so well on my hair. They last so long and it's so easy to use!!! Thankyou Bondi Boost!!! I honestly didn't think it would work so well because my hair the best. Now i have ordered the shampoo and conditioner.

Purchased in February 2020.

D Crisp

D CrispSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product,

My hair needed a boost and what better way than to use Bondi Boost.
I purchased shampoo, conditioner and toner for my blonde hair, its amazing.
The exact boost I needed, Thank you Bondi Boost

Purchased in March 2020 at On line for A$89.00.

Jessd

JessdGippsland, VIC

A pessimistic customer pleasantly pleased

To be honest I bought the lash and brow serum thinking it wouldn't do much. But it is amazing. After just 2 week my lashes have grown and but more importantly are getting healthier. Love this product

Purchased in March 2020 for A$39.95.

Sharney Maddock

Sharney MaddockGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bondi Boost 500ml Pack - Amazing

I love this product already and I have only been using it one week. I have washed my hair twice in that time. The products smell amazing and I can definitely see a difference in my hair health already.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$161.45.

Jessica Kahler

Jessica KahlerDarling Downs, QLD

I love love love BB and can’t live wit pug the lash and brow serum!!!!

I am so In love with Bondi boost! It’s made a huge difference to my hair in how thick it is and so much more hydrated as well. I do my routine every morning.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$200.00.

fast waves!

This gives a nice wave and a nice effect on the hair, the only bad thing I would say is that it’s a bit heavy and my small hands hurt but the end of it. Worth it though it doesn’t take long

Purchased in March 2020 for A$80.00.

Carlyasked

Has anyone had any luck getting a refund? I sent my wave wand back because I wasn’t satisfied with the results (I had to pay $12 to send it back) and I haven’t received a refund yet (its been a week and a half).

Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Did you get a tracking # on it? Once you confirm it has been received by their office, send them another email following up.

Carly

Yes, I did receive verification that their office received it on 9/8. I sent another email to them today with this information. Thanks for the suggestion.

Billie

Billieasked

I’m just wondering how I can stop the burnt hair smell after using the wave wand. I did not get heat protectant from your company as others have mentioned receiving when they purchased the wand however i am using another heat protectant. Even with the wand turned down to a low temp I still get burnt smell. Will this subside or is there something you recommend?

Billie

Billieasked

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The inclusion of three barrels rather than a single barrel for this styling iron means that it’s able to style three times as much hair in a single clamping motion
  • Constructed from a crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze, the tourmaline is naturally infused with negative ions, which add shine and prevent dryness. However the ceramic glaze is a less impressive inclusion, as it may chip away gradually over time.
  • An adjustable temperature allows you to choose between two options, 80°C or 210°C, for an application of either gentle or more direct, powerful heat (which may reduce the styling time)
  • A quick heat-up time and 3-metre cord allow for speedy styling and flexibility of movement, both of which are convenient when you’re in a rush

What reviewers loved about the Bondi Boost Wave Wand:

• The most valued aspect of this wave wand was that it worked as promised, creating gorgeous waves with a natural-looking amount of volume
  • Reviewers appreciated how this wave wand refrained from adding unwanted frizz to their hair, while keeping it shiny
  • Those with long, thick hair particularly appreciated the triple-barreled design, as it meant they didn’t spend copious amounts of time styling their hair

Some other points of feedback from reviewers:

• Some reviewers found the design of this wave wand a little bulky, which made it slightly heavy to hold while styling
  • According to some, the power and temperature buttons were in an awkward spot, and were often accidentally pressed during the styling process.
CategoryHair Stylers