Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Bondi Boost Wave Wand (page 2 of 3)

Pros

• Creates natural-looking waves

• Affordable at $84.95

Cons

• A little bulky to use

• Hair Length Short, Medium and Long (49)
  • Hair Style Straight (26), Wavy (15) and Curly (8)
  • Hair Care

Next level amazing!

Will never go without now. Absolute staple for every morning. It hides the damage on the ends of my hair and doesn’t leave that burn smell. Super quick delivery and great service

Purchased in April 2020 for $84.95.

Freya C.

Freya C.Sydney, NSW

Hair has never looked and felt better!

I bought the Bondi Boost Growth Shampoo and Conditioner and blonde mask. I’m always skeptictal when trying new things and buying online. Fast postage, it smells AMAZING and my hair feels and smells like it’s been professionally washed. The blonde mask is a life saver as I’m avoiding leaving the house and had just had my hair balayaged. My daughter loves the shampoo and conditioner too and I feel good knowing it’s not full of chemicals!

Purchased in March 2020.

Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

So far so good !

I have only just recently bought Bondi boost shampoo and conditioner. So far my hair feels so healthy and soft. Products smell amazing also !
Very excited to keep using this product and see how my hair goes !

Purchased in April 2020 for $79.00.

Amelia Zalami

Amelia ZalamiSydney, NSW

ITS AMAZING

Works brilliantly on my hair, giving that natural beach look. I love the way it turned out, it gives my hair a very shiny and shimmery wave look. I am In love with this product

Sarah prestage

Sarah prestageSydney, NSW

Best brand ever

I got to use this brand through my friend and from the moment used it I absolutely loved it and my hand has never felt so good and I have ordered the wave wand and I Can't wait to get to use it as I've wanted this look for so long .

Purchased in February 2020 for $84.95.

Brenna

BrennaNorth Queensland, QLD

Obsessed! A need in your hair styling collection!

Absolutely amazing, leaves beautiful frizz free waves and so easy to use! 100% recommend to anyone looking at investing in buying it! Super quick and easy to use, I'm not one to usually make an effort styling my hair but this made it so much easier to have an effortless looking style.

A Great Appliance - just not for me

I was hoping to have the same effect that i saw on social media but it just wasnt right for my hair. dropped out really quickly and was a bit too bulky for me to manage. had no trouble using it on someone else's hair though!
The support with the return 'money back guarantee' was super easy and the team were very responsive.

Purchased in February 2020 for $74.00.

Zoe

ZoeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Makes my hair look amazing

Quick and easy to use. Makes my hair look amazing.
The heat spray works really well to protect my bleached hair. The heat glove is great for safety and stops me from burning myself.

Purchased in March 2020 at BondiBoost for $84.95.

Angela

AngelaPerth, WA

I love my Bondi wand.

I love the Bondi sands beach wave wand and the heat protectant spray. Mermaid hair for days! Definitely recommend, even for short to medium hair. Great quality and easy to use.

Purchased in February 2020 for $70.00.

Michellw

MichellwSouth East Queensland, QLD

Natural looking waves

This is such a great wand and works well on my fine hair. I use the hair serum too which keeps my waves looking shiny and naturally thick! I love it.

Purchased for $100.00.

bilie

bilieNorth Queensland, QLD

Where has this been all of my life?!

What an affordable way to style your own hair! It is honestly so easy to do and the spray smells amazing! I get compliments about my hair all the time now and it makes you feel really good.

T Terry

T TerryPerth, WA

Rapid Repair

It took me months to commit to purchasing Bondi Boost, I am so glad i did, after being pregnant my hair fell out ALOT for months! and was so terrible, after just using the repair shampoo and conditioner the first time i could already feel the difference in my hair it was amazing, absolutely LOVE it and recommend it 100%

Sam

SamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Rapid repair

Iv used rapid repair and hair growth shampoo for about 3 months now and my hair is stronger and thicker than ever I have noticed growth I love it and recommend 100%

Elise

EliseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely love!

Absolutely love Bondi Boost it hasn't even been a month yet but can see the difference in my hair, it's so much softer, less frizzy & less oily.
I had my hair cut 3 days into using Bondi boost and I can already tell it's grown alot quicker than it normally would. I'll definitely be buying the wand & the rapid repair products next.

Purchased in February 2020 at Bondiboost.com.au for $79.99.

Cdt911

Cdt911Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Too soon to tell!

I order Bondi Hair bundle about 1-2 months ago, haven’t noticed a difference in length but I can tell it feels healthier and looks healthier too. I love it and will continue to buy once done.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bondiboost.

Find out how Bondi Boost Wave Wand compares to other Hair Stylers

Super easy to use product!!

Love it because you don't need to be an expert in hair styles yo use it. My hair looks so nice when I use it! Also It gets hot really quickly and that's perfect if you are in a hurry

Ellen M.

Ellen M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Wave Wand

This is my first wave wand I have bought and I love it don’t regret buying it, heats within 30 seconds best wave wand my hair is so curly love using my wave wand.

Purchased in February 2020 for $80.00.

Sara

SaraNorth West, QLD

Where has this been all my life?!

Giving mr serious mermaid vibes!! Easy to use and your hair ends up exactly like the Insta models. Im very happy with my purchase. Compliments my newfound strong and long hair that I have gotten from using the HG shampoo and HG conditioner.

Carol Elaine

Carol ElainePerth, WA

Maybe it's just my hair?

I have very thick long hair and I find the wave wand doesn't really work with my hair. But the shampoo and conditioner is amazing I love the smell the small amount you need it makes my hair feel so nice thankyou for that amazing product I will buy more. Shame about the wave wand!

Michelle R.

Michelle R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will keep practising.

I look forward to getting better at using the wave wand. I found I kept turning it off accidentally (the off /temp button) when picking up the hair and clamping it.

Carlyasked

Has anyone had any luck getting a refund? I sent my wave wand back because I wasn’t satisfied with the results (I had to pay $12 to send it back) and I haven’t received a refund yet (its been a week and a half).

Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Did you get a tracking # on it? Once you confirm it has been received by their office, send them another email following up.

Carly

Yes, I did receive verification that their office received it on 9/8. I sent another email to them today with this information. Thanks for the suggestion.

Billie

Billieasked

I’m just wondering how I can stop the burnt hair smell after using the wave wand. I did not get heat protectant from your company as others have mentioned receiving when they purchased the wand however i am using another heat protectant. Even with the wand turned down to a low temp I still get burnt smell. Will this subside or is there something you recommend?

Billie

Billieasked

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The inclusion of three barrels rather than a single barrel for this styling iron means that it’s able to style three times as much hair in a single clamping motion
  • Constructed from a crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze, the tourmaline is naturally infused with negative ions, which add shine and prevent dryness. However the ceramic glaze is a less impressive inclusion, as it may chip away gradually over time.
  • An adjustable temperature allows you to choose between two options, 80°C or 210°C, for an application of either gentle or more direct, powerful heat (which may reduce the styling time)
  • A quick heat-up time and 3-metre cord allow for speedy styling and flexibility of movement, both of which are convenient when you’re in a rush

What reviewers loved about the Bondi Boost Wave Wand:

• The most valued aspect of this wave wand was that it worked as promised, creating gorgeous waves with a natural-looking amount of volume
  • Reviewers appreciated how this wave wand refrained from adding unwanted frizz to their hair, while keeping it shiny
  • Those with long, thick hair particularly appreciated the triple-barreled design, as it meant they didn’t spend copious amounts of time styling their hair

Some other points of feedback from reviewers:

• Some reviewers found the design of this wave wand a little bulky, which made it slightly heavy to hold while styling
  • According to some, the power and temperature buttons were in an awkward spot, and were often accidentally pressed during the styling process.
CategoryHair Stylers