Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Bondi Boost Wave Wand (page 2 of 4)

Pros

• Creates natural-looking waves

• Affordable at $84.95

Cons

• A little bulky to use

• Hair Length Short, Medium (62) and Long
  • Hair Style Straight (30), Wavy (26) and Curly (5)
  • Hair Care

Works amazing

Have been ordering Bondi boost for a couple of months now and I Just love the Bondi boost products work as promised highly recommend Always fast postage and packaging beautiful if done there products will be purchasing more

Purchased in March 2020 for $89.00.

Cat T.

Cat T.Illawarra, NSW

Awesome

I’ve been taking the hair gummies as pregnancy ruined my hair. They’ve worked wonders, balding patches all along my hair line have gone and even my nails are growing better.

Great Products-Friendly service

I've been using Bondi Boost for a few months now and just re-ordered more of their products. Fast delivery and great follow up customer service.Plus my hair feels great.Very happy customer

Purchased in April 2020 for $128.00.

Jayde C

Jayde CNorth Queensland, QLD

LOVE BONDI BOOST

I have been using bondi boost products for a while and my hair loves me for it. I love how the shampoo and conditioner makes my hair feel and that i am finally seeing some growth. I highly recommend these products.

Bron

BronWollongong

These products work wonders on my hair!

Bondi Boost products are so natural and leave my hair feeling amazing. The smell is just devine as well. I have damaged hair from bleaching and I feel good about my hair again. Thanks Bondi Boost!

Hair StyleCurly

works beautifully

Easy to use and effectively gives me effortless looking beachy waves without having to spend too much time styling my hair. great value for money, would defiantly recommend to friends and family

Purchased in February 2020 for $90.00.

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

As promised

The BB Wave Wand lives up to its promise. I have very straight, mid length hair and I did get waves. The downside is that it is very heavy and bulky to use.

Purchased in February 2020.

alysha semple

alysha sempleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love it

I love this product. It truely makes my hair look likes I have beach waves. I would really recommend it to theres wanting a different hairstyle. :D :D :D :D

Purchased in March 2020 for $84.95.

Carrie

CarrieCentral Queensland, QLD

Thank you for saving my hair!!!!!

My hair was dry/damaged from 20+ years of bleaching. For the first time ever family, friends and even my hairdresser have been asking "Wow, your hair looks fantastic, what are you using?" In sheer delight I've been yelling back "BONDI BOOST!"

Purchased in March 2020 at Bondi Boost for $182.45.

Jody

JodySydney, NSW

Wave wand

It would be a five star only that its a bit big to hold. It works well to straighten to curl doesn't get to hot which helps not burn your hair.

Purchased in December 2019 at On line.

Fee

FeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow! This is an amazing Company!

Holy gosh! This stuff has actually works! & it also helps my psoriasis! So I’m really happy with these Products I would rate it 21/10! Definitely worth the money & cant wait to buy more!

Hair StyleCurly

Sandra

SandraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hair Growth bundle

I’ve been using the hair growth products for a few weeks now. My hair feels and looks so much healthier. Love the smell too. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Thank you.

leetsa_stroud

leetsa_stroudSydney, NSW

Best purchase in a really long time

Each day I’m seeing an improvement from using the HG range and this is coming from a person who had hair extensions for 4 years straight... think thin broken hair, it’s wasn’t a pretty sight!
Definitely a fan, I’ve also purchased the Bondi waver tool which I love it gives my hair a bit more oomph.

Purchased in February 2020 at Priceline.

Best results!!

Have been using other Bondi Boost products for a couple of months and thought I'd try the wave wand, best decision I've made!! It was so easy to use and the waves were perfect. Can be used on majority of hair types. 10/10 would recommend and have recommended to all my friends!!

Hair Growth Support by lee on the 6 April 2020

What an amazing product! My hair is so much stronger and I have noticed it’s actually getting longer! Also my nails are much stronger as well, plus there vegan which I love. Thank you Bondi Boost for such an awesome product.

Lana

LanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best purchase I’ve made!

I purchased the BB wave wand a few weeks ago and it was the best purchase I’ve made in a long time! I love wavy hair but aren’t very good with a straightener, so using this is so quick & easy and creates those beach waves I’ve always wanted! It also came with a heat protector (which smells great) so I know my hair is protected.

PatriSaz

PatriSazIllawarra, NSW

Rapid Repair

I’ve been using the entire rapid repair range for 2 months now in an attempt to repair my hair for my wedding that was on the 21/03/20. I’ve only ever used hair products from grocery stores and found that using Bondi Boost made a huge difference! My hair was beautiful and luscious for my wedding.

Stephanie Hudson

Stephanie HudsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

After a slight hiccup, I’m in love!

I ordered the wave wand just after Xmas and I was so excited! Only to be sent a faulty product, luckily the lovely customer service team helped me out and exchanged the faulty wand with a wand that so far hasn’t skipped a beat and I’m totally in love!! It’s so quick and easy to use and every time I use it I always get lots of compliments. I can’t live without it now ...

Purchased in December 2019 for $84.95.

Karen G.

Karen G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing styling product

I have been waiting for this size wave wand forever and this has exceeded all my expectations the perfect size waves on all hair lengths I love it so much

Soft and fresh

Started using the Hair Growth shampoo and conditioner About a month ago and I’ve Had several compliments. Since my baby was born 7 months ago I needed something to help my thinning and broken hair. The price is good too!

Purchased in February 2020 for $42.50.

Carlyasked

Has anyone had any luck getting a refund? I sent my wave wand back because I wasn’t satisfied with the results (I had to pay $12 to send it back) and I haven’t received a refund yet (its been a week and a half).

Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Did you get a tracking # on it? Once you confirm it has been received by their office, send them another email following up.

Carly

Yes, I did receive verification that their office received it on 9/8. I sent another email to them today with this information. Thanks for the suggestion.

Billie

Billieasked

I’m just wondering how I can stop the burnt hair smell after using the wave wand. I did not get heat protectant from your company as others have mentioned receiving when they purchased the wand however i am using another heat protectant. Even with the wand turned down to a low temp I still get burnt smell. Will this subside or is there something you recommend?

Billie

Billieasked

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The inclusion of three barrels rather than a single barrel for this styling iron means that it’s able to style three times as much hair in a single clamping motion
  • Constructed from a crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze, the tourmaline is naturally infused with negative ions, which add shine and prevent dryness. However the ceramic glaze is a less impressive inclusion, as it may chip away gradually over time.
  • An adjustable temperature allows you to choose between two options, 80°C or 210°C, for an application of either gentle or more direct, powerful heat (which may reduce the styling time)
  • A quick heat-up time and 3-metre cord allow for speedy styling and flexibility of movement, both of which are convenient when you’re in a rush

What reviewers loved about the Bondi Boost Wave Wand:

• The most valued aspect of this wave wand was that it worked as promised, creating gorgeous waves with a natural-looking amount of volume
  • Reviewers appreciated how this wave wand refrained from adding unwanted frizz to their hair, while keeping it shiny
  • Those with long, thick hair particularly appreciated the triple-barreled design, as it meant they didn’t spend copious amounts of time styling their hair

Some other points of feedback from reviewers:

• Some reviewers found the design of this wave wand a little bulky, which made it slightly heavy to hold while styling
  • According to some, the power and temperature buttons were in an awkward spot, and were often accidentally pressed during the styling process.
CategoryHair Stylers