Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Bondi Boost Wave Wand (page 2 of 4)

Pros

• Creates natural-looking waves

• Affordable at $84.95

Cons

• A little bulky to use

• Hair Length Short (6), Medium (30) and Long (26)
  • Hair Style Straight (62), Wavy and Curly
  • Hair Care

Best Hair yeah yeah

I'm currently using the shampoo and condition for hair loss , It is amazing, I use it twice a week and I also take the bondi boost hair loss tablets.
Since taking these I can notice the difference as im not losing as much hair. :-)

Purchased in March 2020 for $85.00.

Next level amazing!

Will never go without now. Absolute staple for every morning. It hides the damage on the ends of my hair and doesn’t leave that burn smell. Super quick delivery and great service

Purchased in April 2020 for $84.95.

Hair StyleStraight

My hair has never looked healthier

I am astounded at only 2 weeks I have seen such a dramatic change to the look and feel of my hair - not to mention the length! I purchased the hair growth shampoo, conditioner and spray and I just love it! My hair shines and feels amazing plus has body and bounce to it! I can see already that it is growing and I couldn't be more thrilled -as a women that is older growing hair can be a struggle and with my constant dying of my hair this can be so drying and damaging - not any more!

Purchased in March 2020 for $129.00.

Hair LengthShort

Find out how Bondi Boost Wave Wand compares to other Hair Stylers

The only product that really works for me

I have had terrible, thin and dry hair my whole life and I have tried soooo many products. I purchased the whole pack and BOOM hair fixed!
Bondi Boost works. That's it. It does exactly what it says it does and that's what you want right?
I recommend this stuff to everyone, best thing I ever stumbled upon.

Purchased in January 2019 for $120.00.

Freya C.

Freya C.Sydney, NSW

Hair has never looked and felt better!

I bought the Bondi Boost Growth Shampoo and Conditioner and blonde mask. I’m always skeptictal when trying new things and buying online. Fast postage, it smells AMAZING and my hair feels and smells like it’s been professionally washed. The blonde mask is a life saver as I’m avoiding leaving the house and had just had my hair balayaged. My daughter loves the shampoo and conditioner too and I feel good knowing it’s not full of chemicals!

Purchased in March 2020.

Works amazing

Have been ordering Bondi boost for a couple of months now and I Just love the Bondi boost products work as promised highly recommend Always fast postage and packaging beautiful if done there products will be purchasing more

Purchased in March 2020 for $89.00.

Cat T.

Cat T.Illawarra, NSW

Awesome

I’ve been taking the hair gummies as pregnancy ruined my hair. They’ve worked wonders, balding patches all along my hair line have gone and even my nails are growing better.

Jayde C

Jayde CNorth Queensland, QLD

LOVE BONDI BOOST

I have been using bondi boost products for a while and my hair loves me for it. I love how the shampoo and conditioner makes my hair feel and that i am finally seeing some growth. I highly recommend these products.

works beautifully

Easy to use and effectively gives me effortless looking beachy waves without having to spend too much time styling my hair. great value for money, would defiantly recommend to friends and family

Purchased in February 2020 for $90.00.

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

As promised

The BB Wave Wand lives up to its promise. I have very straight, mid length hair and I did get waves. The downside is that it is very heavy and bulky to use.

Purchased in February 2020.

Brenna

BrennaNorth Queensland, QLD

Obsessed! A need in your hair styling collection!

Absolutely amazing, leaves beautiful frizz free waves and so easy to use! 100% recommend to anyone looking at investing in buying it! Super quick and easy to use, I'm not one to usually make an effort styling my hair but this made it so much easier to have an effortless looking style.

leetsa_stroud

leetsa_stroudSydney, NSW

Best purchase in a really long time

Each day I’m seeing an improvement from using the HG range and this is coming from a person who had hair extensions for 4 years straight... think thin broken hair, it’s wasn’t a pretty sight!
Definitely a fan, I’ve also purchased the Bondi waver tool which I love it gives my hair a bit more oomph.

Purchased in February 2020 at Priceline.

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Bondi Boost Hair Growth Bundle Love Love Love it!

A couple of months ago I purchased The Bondi Boost Hair Growth Bundle. I love this product! My hair has been thinning and looking limp and lifeless for some time, however I have found since using Bondi Boost I have noticed a big improvement in the condition of my hair. I love the way my hair feels after washing it, it feels soft and not fly away. Normally my hair does not look good after washing and I need a lot of product to get it to look ok but with Bondi Boost my hair looks nice even without product like mousse and spray. I haven't noticed my hair getting any thicker but it feels healthier and there is possibly less thinning.

Purchased in February 2020 for $72.00.

Hair LengthShort

Hair Growth Support by lee on the 6 April 2020

What an amazing product! My hair is so much stronger and I have noticed it’s actually getting longer! Also my nails are much stronger as well, plus there vegan which I love. Thank you Bondi Boost for such an awesome product.

Stephanie Hudson

Stephanie HudsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

After a slight hiccup, I’m in love!

I ordered the wave wand just after Xmas and I was so excited! Only to be sent a faulty product, luckily the lovely customer service team helped me out and exchanged the faulty wand with a wand that so far hasn’t skipped a beat and I’m totally in love!! It’s so quick and easy to use and every time I use it I always get lots of compliments. I can’t live without it now ...

Purchased in December 2019 for $84.95.

Michellw

MichellwSouth East Queensland, QLD

Natural looking waves

This is such a great wand and works well on my fine hair. I use the hair serum too which keeps my waves looking shiny and naturally thick! I love it.

Purchased for $100.00.

Karen G.

Karen G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing styling product

I have been waiting for this size wave wand forever and this has exceeded all my expectations the perfect size waves on all hair lengths I love it so much

bilie

bilieNorth Queensland, QLD

Where has this been all of my life?!

What an affordable way to style your own hair! It is honestly so easy to do and the spray smells amazing! I get compliments about my hair all the time now and it makes you feel really good.

Purchased in February 2020.

Tracey

Tracey

Hair growth bundle

Purchased hair bundle, hair masque and toner about 3 weeks ago, too early to tell yet, ends appear to be a little better. Hopefully will improve more and grow soon !

Elise

EliseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely love!

Absolutely love Bondi Boost it hasn't even been a month yet but can see the difference in my hair, it's so much softer, less frizzy & less oily.
I had my hair cut 3 days into using Bondi boost and I can already tell it's grown alot quicker than it normally would. I'll definitely be buying the wand & the rapid repair products next.

Purchased in February 2020 at Bondiboost.com.au for $79.99.

Carlyasked

Has anyone had any luck getting a refund? I sent my wave wand back because I wasn’t satisfied with the results (I had to pay $12 to send it back) and I haven’t received a refund yet (its been a week and a half).

Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Did you get a tracking # on it? Once you confirm it has been received by their office, send them another email following up.

Carly

Yes, I did receive verification that their office received it on 9/8. I sent another email to them today with this information. Thanks for the suggestion.

Billie

Billieasked

I’m just wondering how I can stop the burnt hair smell after using the wave wand. I did not get heat protectant from your company as others have mentioned receiving when they purchased the wand however i am using another heat protectant. Even with the wand turned down to a low temp I still get burnt smell. Will this subside or is there something you recommend?

Billie

Billieasked

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The inclusion of three barrels rather than a single barrel for this styling iron means that it’s able to style three times as much hair in a single clamping motion
  • Constructed from a crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze, the tourmaline is naturally infused with negative ions, which add shine and prevent dryness. However the ceramic glaze is a less impressive inclusion, as it may chip away gradually over time.
  • An adjustable temperature allows you to choose between two options, 80°C or 210°C, for an application of either gentle or more direct, powerful heat (which may reduce the styling time)
  • A quick heat-up time and 3-metre cord allow for speedy styling and flexibility of movement, both of which are convenient when you’re in a rush

What reviewers loved about the Bondi Boost Wave Wand:

• The most valued aspect of this wave wand was that it worked as promised, creating gorgeous waves with a natural-looking amount of volume
  • Reviewers appreciated how this wave wand refrained from adding unwanted frizz to their hair, while keeping it shiny
  • Those with long, thick hair particularly appreciated the triple-barreled design, as it meant they didn’t spend copious amounts of time styling their hair

Some other points of feedback from reviewers:

• Some reviewers found the design of this wave wand a little bulky, which made it slightly heavy to hold while styling
  • According to some, the power and temperature buttons were in an awkward spot, and were often accidentally pressed during the styling process.
CategoryHair Stylers