Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Bondi Boost Wave Wand (page 2 of 5)

Pros

• Creates natural-looking waves

• Affordable at $84.95

Cons

• A little bulky to use

• Hair Length Short (5), Medium (44) and Long (28)
  • Hair Style Straight (36), Wavy (32) and Curly (9)
  • Hair Care

Zaheen

ZaheenSydney, NSW

Lash serum - Lashes growing so thick and long

I have been using the eye lash serum for a while now - onto my 2nd bottle and no longer need to use a mascara. In fact I may need to trim my lashed back.

Purchased in January 2020 for $39.00.

My hair has never looked healthier

I am astounded at only 2 weeks I have seen such a dramatic change to the look and feel of my hair - not to mention the length! I purchased the hair growth shampoo, conditioner and spray and I just love it! My hair shines and feels amazing plus has body and bounce to it! I can see already that it is growing and I couldn't be more thrilled -as a women that is older growing hair can be a struggle and with my constant dying of my hair this can be so drying and damaging - not any more!

Purchased in March 2020 for $129.00.

Hair LengthShort

Claire S.

Claire S.Victoria

Great product!

In as little as two weeks I’ve seen a dramatic improvement with the length of my hair and thickness! Can’t live without the hair growth range. Value for money for sure

Purchased in April 2020 at Bondi boost for $180.00.

Find out how Bondi Boost Wave Wand compares to other Hair Stylers

The only product that really works for me

I have had terrible, thin and dry hair my whole life and I have tried soooo many products. I purchased the whole pack and BOOM hair fixed!
Bondi Boost works. That's it. It does exactly what it says it does and that's what you want right?
I recommend this stuff to everyone, best thing I ever stumbled upon.

Purchased in January 2019 for $120.00.

Freya C.

Freya C.Sydney, NSW

Hair has never looked and felt better!

I bought the Bondi Boost Growth Shampoo and Conditioner and blonde mask. I’m always skeptictal when trying new things and buying online. Fast postage, it smells AMAZING and my hair feels and smells like it’s been professionally washed. The blonde mask is a life saver as I’m avoiding leaving the house and had just had my hair balayaged. My daughter loves the shampoo and conditioner too and I feel good knowing it’s not full of chemicals!

Purchased in March 2020.

Meeta Kaushal

Meeta KaushalPerth, WA

Lovely, really happy to have this in my life.

Really worth it.
perfect for caring for curls.
The Wave Wand is very easy to use and creates the casual wave look as promised. My hair is very fine, but the waves last all day with minimal hairspray applied immediately after each section of clamping with the tool. Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in August 2019 at Australian Golf Online Online store for $85.00.

Simone

SimoneSydney Surrounds, NSW

3 weeks in and loving it!

I use the Hair Growth shampoo and conditioner and Intensive Growth leave-in spray. The smell of peppermint in the shampoo and conditioner is so refreshing! I spray the Intensive Growth spray in my hands after my shower and then massage into my roots and I can tell a huge difference in hair growth and quality of hair. I was sceptical but I won't be using anything else.

Purchased in March 2020 for $150.00.

Hair LengthShort
megha m.

megha m.Sydney, NSW

Impressed

I’m honestly so amazed how soft and defunded the curls, it leaves such a nice beach’s wave look. The heat protectant spray is so good And the price is moderate but it’s still worth it. Definitely would recommend.

Purchased in April 2020 at 99 Bike NSW, Bondi Junction.

Works amazing

Have been ordering Bondi boost for a couple of months now and I Just love the Bondi boost products work as promised highly recommend Always fast postage and packaging beautiful if done there products will be purchasing more

Purchased in March 2020 for $89.00.

Cat T.

Cat T.Illawarra, NSW

Awesome

I’ve been taking the hair gummies as pregnancy ruined my hair. They’ve worked wonders, balding patches all along my hair line have gone and even my nails are growing better.

Great Products-Friendly service

I've been using Bondi Boost for a few months now and just re-ordered more of their products. Fast delivery and great follow up customer service.Plus my hair feels great.Very happy customer

Purchased in April 2020 for $128.00.

Jayde C

Jayde CNorth Queensland, QLD

LOVE BONDI BOOST

I have been using bondi boost products for a while and my hair loves me for it. I love how the shampoo and conditioner makes my hair feel and that i am finally seeing some growth. I highly recommend these products.

Bron

BronWollongong

These products work wonders on my hair!

Bondi Boost products are so natural and leave my hair feeling amazing. The smell is just devine as well. I have damaged hair from bleaching and I feel good about my hair again. Thanks Bondi Boost!

Purchased in March 2020.

Hair StyleCurly

works beautifully

Easy to use and effectively gives me effortless looking beachy waves without having to spend too much time styling my hair. great value for money, would defiantly recommend to friends and family

Purchased in February 2020 for $90.00.

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

As promised

The BB Wave Wand lives up to its promise. I have very straight, mid length hair and I did get waves. The downside is that it is very heavy and bulky to use.

Purchased in February 2020.

alysha semple

alysha sempleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love it

I love this product. It truely makes my hair look likes I have beach waves. I would really recommend it to theres wanting a different hairstyle. :D :D :D :D

Purchased in March 2020 for $84.95.

Amelia Zalami

Amelia ZalamiSydney, NSW

ITS AMAZING

Works brilliantly on my hair, giving that natural beach look. I love the way it turned out, it gives my hair a very shiny and shimmery wave look. I am In love with this product

Purchased in January 2020.

Carrie

CarrieCentral Queensland, QLD

Thank you for saving my hair!!!!!

My hair was dry/damaged from 20+ years of bleaching. For the first time ever family, friends and even my hairdresser have been asking "Wow, your hair looks fantastic, what are you using?" In sheer delight I've been yelling back "BONDI BOOST!"

Purchased in March 2020 at Bondi Boost for $182.45.

Sarah prestage

Sarah prestageSydney, NSW

Best brand ever

I got to use this brand through my friend and from the moment used it I absolutely loved it and my hand has never felt so good and I have ordered the wave wand and I Can't wait to get to use it as I've wanted this look for so long .

Purchased in February 2020 for $84.95.

Brenna

BrennaNorth Queensland, QLD

Obsessed! A need in your hair styling collection!

Absolutely amazing, leaves beautiful frizz free waves and so easy to use! 100% recommend to anyone looking at investing in buying it! Super quick and easy to use, I'm not one to usually make an effort styling my hair but this made it so much easier to have an effortless looking style.

Purchased in January 2020.

Carlyasked

Has anyone had any luck getting a refund? I sent my wave wand back because I wasn’t satisfied with the results (I had to pay $12 to send it back) and I haven’t received a refund yet (its been a week and a half).

Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Did you get a tracking # on it? Once you confirm it has been received by their office, send them another email following up.

Carly

Yes, I did receive verification that their office received it on 9/8. I sent another email to them today with this information. Thanks for the suggestion.

Billie

Billieasked

I’m just wondering how I can stop the burnt hair smell after using the wave wand. I did not get heat protectant from your company as others have mentioned receiving when they purchased the wand however i am using another heat protectant. Even with the wand turned down to a low temp I still get burnt smell. Will this subside or is there something you recommend?

Billie

Billieasked

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The inclusion of three barrels rather than a single barrel for this styling iron means that it’s able to style three times as much hair in a single clamping motion
  • Constructed from a crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze, the tourmaline is naturally infused with negative ions, which add shine and prevent dryness. However the ceramic glaze is a less impressive inclusion, as it may chip away gradually over time.
  • An adjustable temperature allows you to choose between two options, 80°C or 210°C, for an application of either gentle or more direct, powerful heat (which may reduce the styling time)
  • A quick heat-up time and 3-metre cord allow for speedy styling and flexibility of movement, both of which are convenient when you’re in a rush

What reviewers loved about the Bondi Boost Wave Wand:

• The most valued aspect of this wave wand was that it worked as promised, creating gorgeous waves with a natural-looking amount of volume
  • Reviewers appreciated how this wave wand refrained from adding unwanted frizz to their hair, while keeping it shiny
  • Those with long, thick hair particularly appreciated the triple-barreled design, as it meant they didn’t spend copious amounts of time styling their hair

Some other points of feedback from reviewers:

• Some reviewers found the design of this wave wand a little bulky, which made it slightly heavy to hold while styling
  • According to some, the power and temperature buttons were in an awkward spot, and were often accidentally pressed during the styling process.
CategoryHair Stylers