Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Bondi Boost Wave Wand (page 3 of 7)

Pros

• Creates natural-looking waves

• Affordable at $84.95

Cons

• A little bulky to use

• Hair Length Short (10), Medium (62) and Long (49)
  • Hair Style Straight (62), Wavy (45) and Curly (13)
  • Hair Care

mjj

mjjHobart, TAS

Beach Hair

Absolutely love my Bondi Boost Wave Wand. I have thick and long hair and don't like spending a long time on my hair. IT allows me to achieve a beachy wave in a short amount of time.

Love the smell

I bought the Hg shampoo and conditioner, as well as the intensive spray and I must say they all smell beautiful. A little early to say whether it is making my hair grow as I have only used them twice,so early days. However I am trying to stay optimistic.

Best Hair yeah yeah

I'm currently using the shampoo and condition for hair loss , It is amazing, I use it twice a week and I also take the bondi boost hair loss tablets.
Since taking these I can notice the difference as im not losing as much hair. :-)

Find out how Bondi Boost Wave Wand compares to other Hair Stylers

Best dandruff shampoo and conditioner

Best dandruff shampoo and conditioner l have ever used l have tried many products and nothing has worked till l started using this brand love it it really works no more itching and no more flaky scalp

Next level amazing!

Will never go without now. Absolute staple for every morning. It hides the damage on the ends of my hair and doesn’t leave that burn smell. Super quick delivery and great service

Zaheen

ZaheenSydney, NSW

Lash serum - Lashes growing so thick and long

I have been using the eye lash serum for a while now - onto my 2nd bottle and no longer need to use a mascara. In fact I may need to trim my lashed back.

My hair has never looked healthier

I am astounded at only 2 weeks I have seen such a dramatic change to the look and feel of my hair - not to mention the length! I purchased the hair growth shampoo, conditioner and spray and I just love it! My hair shines and feels amazing plus has body and bounce to it! I can see already that it is growing and I couldn't be more thrilled -as a women that is older growing hair can be a struggle and with my constant dying of my hair this can be so drying and damaging - not any more!

Claire S.

Claire S.Victoria

Great product!

In as little as two weeks I’ve seen a dramatic improvement with the length of my hair and thickness! Can’t live without the hair growth range. Value for money for sure

The only product that really works for me

I have had terrible, thin and dry hair my whole life and I have tried soooo many products. I purchased the whole pack and BOOM hair fixed!
Bondi Boost works. That's it. It does exactly what it says it does and that's what you want right?
I recommend this stuff to everyone, best thing I ever stumbled upon.

Freya C.

Freya C.Sydney, NSW

Hair has never looked and felt better!

I bought the Bondi Boost Growth Shampoo and Conditioner and blonde mask. I’m always skeptictal when trying new things and buying online. Fast postage, it smells AMAZING and my hair feels and smells like it’s been professionally washed. The blonde mask is a life saver as I’m avoiding leaving the house and had just had my hair balayaged. My daughter loves the shampoo and conditioner too and I feel good knowing it’s not full of chemicals!

Meeta Kaushal

Meeta KaushalPerth, WA

Lovely, really happy to have this in my life.

Really worth it.
perfect for caring for curls.
The Wave Wand is very easy to use and creates the casual wave look as promised. My hair is very fine, but the waves last all day with minimal hairspray applied immediately after each section of clamping with the tool. Would definitely recommend.

Simone

SimoneSydney Surrounds, NSW

3 weeks in and loving it!

I use the Hair Growth shampoo and conditioner and Intensive Growth leave-in spray. The smell of peppermint in the shampoo and conditioner is so refreshing! I spray the Intensive Growth spray in my hands after my shower and then massage into my roots and I can tell a huge difference in hair growth and quality of hair. I was sceptical but I won't be using anything else.

megha m.

megha m.Sydney, NSW

Impressed

I’m honestly so amazed how soft and defunded the curls, it leaves such a nice beach’s wave look. The heat protectant spray is so good And the price is moderate but it’s still worth it. Definitely would recommend.

Works amazing

Have been ordering Bondi boost for a couple of months now and I Just love the Bondi boost products work as promised highly recommend Always fast postage and packaging beautiful if done there products will be purchasing more

Cat T.

Cat T.Illawarra, NSW

Awesome

I’ve been taking the hair gummies as pregnancy ruined my hair. They’ve worked wonders, balding patches all along my hair line have gone and even my nails are growing better.

Great Products-Friendly service

I've been using Bondi Boost for a few months now and just re-ordered more of their products. Fast delivery and great follow up customer service.Plus my hair feels great.Very happy customer

Jayde C

Jayde CNorth Queensland, QLD

LOVE BONDI BOOST

I have been using bondi boost products for a while and my hair loves me for it. I love how the shampoo and conditioner makes my hair feel and that i am finally seeing some growth. I highly recommend these products.

Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

So far so good !

I have only just recently bought Bondi boost shampoo and conditioner. So far my hair feels so healthy and soft. Products smell amazing also !
Very excited to keep using this product and see how my hair goes !

Bron

BronWollongong

These products work wonders on my hair!

Bondi Boost products are so natural and leave my hair feeling amazing. The smell is just devine as well. I have damaged hair from bleaching and I feel good about my hair again. Thanks Bondi Boost!

Evelyn

EvelynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Already noticing changes!

Although I have only been using the Bondi boost capsules for 2 weeks I can already notice significant changes! My hair is shinier, isn’t as dry, and just overall looks to much better. I can Already notice some change within my hair length, can’t wait to see what happens later on in the future! Will definitely be buying the products again!!

Carlyasked

Has anyone had any luck getting a refund? I sent my wave wand back because I wasn’t satisfied with the results (I had to pay $12 to send it back) and I haven’t received a refund yet (its been a week and a half).

Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Did you get a tracking # on it? Once you confirm it has been received by their office, send them another email following up.

Carly

Yes, I did receive verification that their office received it on 9/8. I sent another email to them today with this information. Thanks for the suggestion.

Billie

Billieasked

I’m just wondering how I can stop the burnt hair smell after using the wave wand. I did not get heat protectant from your company as others have mentioned receiving when they purchased the wand however i am using another heat protectant. Even with the wand turned down to a low temp I still get burnt smell. Will this subside or is there something you recommend?

Billie

Billieasked

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The inclusion of three barrels rather than a single barrel for this styling iron means that it’s able to style three times as much hair in a single clamping motion
  • Constructed from a crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze, the tourmaline is naturally infused with negative ions, which add shine and prevent dryness. However the ceramic glaze is a less impressive inclusion, as it may chip away gradually over time.
  • An adjustable temperature allows you to choose between two options, 80°C or 210°C, for an application of either gentle or more direct, powerful heat (which may reduce the styling time)
  • A quick heat-up time and 3-metre cord allow for speedy styling and flexibility of movement, both of which are convenient when you’re in a rush

What reviewers loved about the Bondi Boost Wave Wand:

• The most valued aspect of this wave wand was that it worked as promised, creating gorgeous waves with a natural-looking amount of volume
  • Reviewers appreciated how this wave wand refrained from adding unwanted frizz to their hair, while keeping it shiny
  • Those with long, thick hair particularly appreciated the triple-barreled design, as it meant they didn’t spend copious amounts of time styling their hair

Some other points of feedback from reviewers:

• Some reviewers found the design of this wave wand a little bulky, which made it slightly heavy to hold while styling
  • According to some, the power and temperature buttons were in an awkward spot, and were often accidentally pressed during the styling process.
CategoryHair Stylers