Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Bondi Boost Wave Wand (page 3 of 3)

Pros

• Creates natural-looking waves

• Affordable at $84.95

Cons

• A little bulky to use

• Hair Length Short, Medium and Long (49)
  • Hair Style Straight (26), Wavy (15) and Curly (8)
  • Hair Care

Ashleigh

AshleighDarwin, NT

Wave wand

Fast shipping, excellent value for money. Lovely emails from the company about order. Couldn’t fault. Great selection of products all reasonably well priced. My wave wand even came with a free spray

Zarita

ZaritaSouth East Queensland, QLD

My hair feels so much healthier after using bondi Boost and I would highly recommend to all my friends!

I will continue using the products when I can as I’m a student at the moment! I love the shampo for repairing and the conditioner containing mint I recon. Thank you!

Chenea

CheneaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing results in just 1 week

My hair is feeling so much more healthier and stronger after just 1 week of using the Rapid Repair Serum. What an amazing product and smells absolutley divine. Would recommend 100%

Hair Stylers

Find out how Bondi Boost Wave Wand compares to other Hair Stylers

mcb31

mcb31South East Queensland, QLD

Helloooooo Mermaid Hair

Achieving instagram beach babe hair goals has never been so attainable! This wand allows me to easily shake up usual straightened hair look and add a bit of wow factor!!

Nicole R.

Nicole R.Sydney, NSW

Doesn’t work

My first wave wand was give to me as a gift and was faulty. The screen said it was heating up but it wasn’t. The wand was replaced and the second wand work for a couple of weeks but now has also stopped heating up. Disappointing.

Carly

Honestly, not a good product

Kiki

KikiCentral Queensland, QLD

It’s alright

I love the packaging, the glitter in the black, the fact it comes with a glove and a heat spray. Postage was quick and the company easy to deal with, however I’ve used better wave wands.. it works ok for me but I have quite thick and very long hair and I can get better and quicker waves using my curling wand. Might just be my hair type but even on the 210 degrees the waves aren’t as “wavy”’as I would want them to be. I wish I could love it, I really wanted to.

Ashie427

Ashie427Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it, easy mermaid hair

So easy to use, and really quick to do your whole head with waves. Came with a free heat protect spray when I purchased and that has been really great as you can dial the heat up to 210 degrees, but it is customisable, you can go quite a lot lower heat if you prefer. Comes with a heat protect glove in the box. Has a swivelling cord so you dont get tangled up too.

Emma Rose

Emma RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Beach Waves

The Wave Wand did exactly what I wanted it to. I found the waves stay throughout the day with little help with other products like hair spray. The waves are gorgeous. It’s a fairly quick process to do your whole hair. I’m really happy with this purchase and would recommend this to anyone who is thinking of buying it.

Hair Stylers

Find out how Bondi Boost Wave Wand compares to other Hair Stylers

Carlyasked

Has anyone had any luck getting a refund? I sent my wave wand back because I wasn’t satisfied with the results (I had to pay $12 to send it back) and I haven’t received a refund yet (its been a week and a half).

Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Did you get a tracking # on it? Once you confirm it has been received by their office, send them another email following up.

Carly

Yes, I did receive verification that their office received it on 9/8. I sent another email to them today with this information. Thanks for the suggestion.

Billie

Billieasked

I’m just wondering how I can stop the burnt hair smell after using the wave wand. I did not get heat protectant from your company as others have mentioned receiving when they purchased the wand however i am using another heat protectant. Even with the wand turned down to a low temp I still get burnt smell. Will this subside or is there something you recommend?

Billie

Billieasked

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The inclusion of three barrels rather than a single barrel for this styling iron means that it’s able to style three times as much hair in a single clamping motion
  • Constructed from a crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze, the tourmaline is naturally infused with negative ions, which add shine and prevent dryness. However the ceramic glaze is a less impressive inclusion, as it may chip away gradually over time.
  • An adjustable temperature allows you to choose between two options, 80°C or 210°C, for an application of either gentle or more direct, powerful heat (which may reduce the styling time)
  • A quick heat-up time and 3-metre cord allow for speedy styling and flexibility of movement, both of which are convenient when you’re in a rush

What reviewers loved about the Bondi Boost Wave Wand:

• The most valued aspect of this wave wand was that it worked as promised, creating gorgeous waves with a natural-looking amount of volume
  • Reviewers appreciated how this wave wand refrained from adding unwanted frizz to their hair, while keeping it shiny
  • Those with long, thick hair particularly appreciated the triple-barreled design, as it meant they didn’t spend copious amounts of time styling their hair

Some other points of feedback from reviewers:

• Some reviewers found the design of this wave wand a little bulky, which made it slightly heavy to hold while styling
  • According to some, the power and temperature buttons were in an awkward spot, and were often accidentally pressed during the styling process.
CategoryHair Stylers