Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Bondi Boost Wave Wand (page 3 of 4)

Pros

• Creates natural-looking waves

• Affordable at $84.95

Cons

• A little bulky to use

• Hair Length Short, Medium (62) and Long
  • Hair Style Straight (30), Wavy (26) and Curly (5)
  • Hair Care

Tracey

Tracey

Hair growth bundle

Purchased hair bundle, hair masque and toner about 3 weeks ago, too early to tell yet, ends appear to be a little better. Hopefully will improve more and grow soon !

Reggie

ReggieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just amazing

Just amazing the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used will be buying again for sure leaves my hair feeling soft and not frizzy also makes it easier to straighten

Easy to use and love the results

Quick, easy and results are great. I don’t like curls so these waves are perfect. I have thick hair and it’s nice to have another option to straightening. I recommend it.

E jane

E janeSydney

It’s okay

It does the job and made my hair wavey. For a short period of time. I found it useful for giving volume to my roots but I did find the waves fell out even after using the hottest setting and hair spray.
It’s an okay product but I’m not sure if there is anything that makes this one stand out against others.

Victoria

VictoriaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best dandruff shampoo EVER!

4 months post partum started having horrible dry, flakey and sore scalp. I tried a few different treatments and finally found Bondi boost, can't believe after 2 washes it was cleared. No more big chunks of skin and sores in my hair. The peppermint smell is amazing and tingles on the skin is really refreshing. Has helped slow down my hair loss also. No nasties added is the best as I'm breastfeeding and limiting toxins. Will continue to use and have ordered the growth one to incorporate also

Jessica

JessicaGoldfields, WA

In love

Used the wave wand for the first time after putting it off as I thought it would be hard as I have never been good at curls! Nope simple to use and loved my waves! So happy with my purchase!

sharon30

sharon30South East Queensland, QLD

Really like the feel & look of my hair

Purchased the hair growth bundle plus supplements about 3 weeks ago. I have very fine hair & im experiencing hair loss & thinning hair. Although I think it’s too soon to tell if all the products are working, I have to say that my hair feels great. I will definitely continue using these products for a while as I know it takes time for things to work. The other interesting thing fur je is that I don’t usually like the smell of peppermint but in this shampoo & conditioner it actually smells great.

Genuine product

Have subscribed to this product for monthly deliveries so I don’t run out, the growth shampoo and conditioner does exactly what it says it will do, so thankful for this product.

Bec D.

Bec D.Hunter Region, NSW

I do like it

I love the look-maybe it's my hair or just me but i find i have to hold it in place for a good 30seconds for the waves to stay and show. Once it's done it does look amazing! Now trying to master the messy ponytail with it..this will take some time!

Find out how Bondi Boost Wave Wand compares to other Hair Stylers

Amazing on my bleached hair!

I’ve seen definite results on my bleach damaged hair in just a few weeks. The miracle mask is also great for a deep condition and leaves my hair feeling soft and looking amazing. I’ve also been using on my daughter and her hair has definitely grown!

Kay

KaySydney, NSW

My hair loves it

My hair feels a lot better after using it. I stopped using it for a number of months and felt my hair return to its bad condition so I decided to start using it again and now my hair is back great again.

Belinda

BelindaIllawarra, NSW

it works

A little getting used to for me as I’m a tad uncoordinated. Bigger than expected but I’m sure when I get the hang of it my beach waves will be in full force.

Rach

RachSydney, NSW

Perfect

Cannot live without! The perfect addition to everyone’s hair regime. Does’nt heat up hair too much and cause damage, just the perfect accessory. The best way to get consistent curls and waves on any hair type.

Melissa Coleman

Melissa ColemanDarling Downs, QLD

I Lurvve my wavy wave wand!

Give the most natural beautiful beached in look. Its the look for right NOW! All my clients love it and I love wearing it to work to show it to all my clients!!!

This is easy to use and a good time saver

I purchased this a couple of months ago. I have medium length hair that I quite thick and often other curling tools fall out. This kept a seven wave in my hair most of the day

JemG

JemGPerth, WA

Great hair tool to own

Easy to use tool that creates beach waves effortlessly. Great that you can use the same tool to creat relaxed waves and defined one. Tool is not too heavy either

April

AprilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best I’ve tried

This product is actually really good and produces really beautiful waves. It is very easy to use and the waves last a long time especially if you use the other Bondi boost products available on the website

sim MS

sim MSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Haha so easy and such beautiful result!

I do not ever have time or the skills to do my hair in the morning, and I so envy those who have the skills! Full time working mum can do it - so can you!

Stacey J.

Stacey J.Perth, WA

Easy to use. Perfect results.

I love that you can adjust the temperature and that it comes with protective gear. It does take a while to get through all your hair but it’s effortless and effective.

Hibs

HibsHobart, TAS

HG RANGE

I have been using bondiboost HG range for 3 weeks now and I can’t believe the growth already and my hair feels amazing!!!!! Can’t wait to keep see what happened in 6 months!!!

Carlyasked

Has anyone had any luck getting a refund? I sent my wave wand back because I wasn’t satisfied with the results (I had to pay $12 to send it back) and I haven’t received a refund yet (its been a week and a half).

Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Did you get a tracking # on it? Once you confirm it has been received by their office, send them another email following up.

Carly

Yes, I did receive verification that their office received it on 9/8. I sent another email to them today with this information. Thanks for the suggestion.

Billie

Billieasked

I’m just wondering how I can stop the burnt hair smell after using the wave wand. I did not get heat protectant from your company as others have mentioned receiving when they purchased the wand however i am using another heat protectant. Even with the wand turned down to a low temp I still get burnt smell. Will this subside or is there something you recommend?

Billie

Billieasked

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The inclusion of three barrels rather than a single barrel for this styling iron means that it’s able to style three times as much hair in a single clamping motion
  • Constructed from a crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze, the tourmaline is naturally infused with negative ions, which add shine and prevent dryness. However the ceramic glaze is a less impressive inclusion, as it may chip away gradually over time.
  • An adjustable temperature allows you to choose between two options, 80°C or 210°C, for an application of either gentle or more direct, powerful heat (which may reduce the styling time)
  • A quick heat-up time and 3-metre cord allow for speedy styling and flexibility of movement, both of which are convenient when you’re in a rush

What reviewers loved about the Bondi Boost Wave Wand:

• The most valued aspect of this wave wand was that it worked as promised, creating gorgeous waves with a natural-looking amount of volume
  • Reviewers appreciated how this wave wand refrained from adding unwanted frizz to their hair, while keeping it shiny
  • Those with long, thick hair particularly appreciated the triple-barreled design, as it meant they didn’t spend copious amounts of time styling their hair

Some other points of feedback from reviewers:

• Some reviewers found the design of this wave wand a little bulky, which made it slightly heavy to hold while styling
  • According to some, the power and temperature buttons were in an awkward spot, and were often accidentally pressed during the styling process.
CategoryHair Stylers