Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Bondi Boost Wave Wand (page 3 of 4)

Pros

• Creates natural-looking waves

• Affordable at $84.95

Cons

• A little bulky to use

• Hair Length Short (6), Medium (30) and Long (26)
  • Hair Style Straight (62), Wavy and Curly
  • Hair Care

Super easy to use product!!

Love it because you don't need to be an expert in hair styles yo use it. My hair looks so nice when I use it! Also It gets hot really quickly and that's perfect if you are in a hurry

Easy to use and love the results

Quick, easy and results are great. I don’t like curls so these waves are perfect. I have thick hair and it’s nice to have another option to straightening. I recommend it.

Sara

SaraNorth West, QLD

Where has this been all my life?!

Giving mr serious mermaid vibes!! Easy to use and your hair ends up exactly like the Insta models. Im very happy with my purchase. Compliments my newfound strong and long hair that I have gotten from using the HG shampoo and HG conditioner.

Carol Elaine

Carol ElainePerth, WA

Maybe it's just my hair?

I have very thick long hair and I find the wave wand doesn't really work with my hair. But the shampoo and conditioner is amazing I love the smell the small amount you need it makes my hair feel so nice thankyou for that amazing product I will buy more. Shame about the wave wand!

Jana B.

Jana B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not happy

So been using it 3 months. One would think by now you’d see results for the growing shampoo conditioner and spray but I’ve not got any result. Very sad to be honest.

sharon30

sharon30South East Queensland, QLD

Really like the feel & look of my hair

Purchased the hair growth bundle plus supplements about 3 weeks ago. I have very fine hair & im experiencing hair loss & thinning hair. Although I think it’s too soon to tell if all the products are working, I have to say that my hair feels great. I will definitely continue using these products for a while as I know it takes time for things to work. The other interesting thing fur je is that I don’t usually like the smell of peppermint but in this shampoo & conditioner it actually smells great.

Michelle R.

Michelle R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will keep practising.

I look forward to getting better at using the wave wand. I found I kept turning it off accidentally (the off /temp button) when picking up the hair and clamping it.

Bec D.

Bec D.Hunter Region, NSW

I do like it

I love the look-maybe it's my hair or just me but i find i have to hold it in place for a good 30seconds for the waves to stay and show. Once it's done it does look amazing! Now trying to master the messy ponytail with it..this will take some time!

Amazing on my bleached hair!

I’ve seen definite results on my bleach damaged hair in just a few weeks. The miracle mask is also great for a deep condition and leaves my hair feeling soft and looking amazing. I’ve also been using on my daughter and her hair has definitely grown!

Kay

KaySydney, NSW

My hair loves it

My hair feels a lot better after using it. I stopped using it for a number of months and felt my hair return to its bad condition so I decided to start using it again and now my hair is back great again.

Zarita

ZaritaSouth East Queensland, QLD

My hair feels so much healthier after using bondi Boost and I would highly recommend to all my friends!

I will continue using the products when I can as I’m a student at the moment! I love the shampo for repairing and the conditioner containing mint I recon. Thank you!

Rach

RachSydney, NSW

Perfect

Cannot live without! The perfect addition to everyone’s hair regime. Does’nt heat up hair too much and cause damage, just the perfect accessory. The best way to get consistent curls and waves on any hair type.

This is easy to use and a good time saver

I purchased this a couple of months ago. I have medium length hair that I quite thick and often other curling tools fall out. This kept a seven wave in my hair most of the day

JemG

JemGPerth, WA

Great hair tool to own

Easy to use tool that creates beach waves effortlessly. Great that you can use the same tool to creat relaxed waves and defined one. Tool is not too heavy either

April

AprilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best I’ve tried

This product is actually really good and produces really beautiful waves. It is very easy to use and the waves last a long time especially if you use the other Bondi boost products available on the website

sim MS

sim MSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Haha so easy and such beautiful result!

I do not ever have time or the skills to do my hair in the morning, and I so envy those who have the skills! Full time working mum can do it - so can you!

Stacey J.

Stacey J.Perth, WA

Easy to use. Perfect results.

I love that you can adjust the temperature and that it comes with protective gear. It does take a while to get through all your hair but it’s effortless and effective.

Nicole R.

Nicole R.Sydney, NSW

Doesn’t work

My first wave wand was give to me as a gift and was faulty. The screen said it was heating up but it wasn’t. The wand was replaced and the second wand work for a couple of weeks but now has also stopped heating up. Disappointing.

Belinda L.

Belinda L.South East Queensland, QLD

Mine doesn't work at all

I Received today, mine today..wont even heat up. So disappointed Cost $80 and received a faulty product. Product should of been tested before being shipped. Seems quite a cheaply made
Product .

Carly

Honestly, not a good product

Carlyasked

Has anyone had any luck getting a refund? I sent my wave wand back because I wasn’t satisfied with the results (I had to pay $12 to send it back) and I haven’t received a refund yet (its been a week and a half).

Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Did you get a tracking # on it? Once you confirm it has been received by their office, send them another email following up.

Carly

Yes, I did receive verification that their office received it on 9/8. I sent another email to them today with this information. Thanks for the suggestion.

Billie

Billieasked

I’m just wondering how I can stop the burnt hair smell after using the wave wand. I did not get heat protectant from your company as others have mentioned receiving when they purchased the wand however i am using another heat protectant. Even with the wand turned down to a low temp I still get burnt smell. Will this subside or is there something you recommend?

Billie

Billieasked

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The inclusion of three barrels rather than a single barrel for this styling iron means that it’s able to style three times as much hair in a single clamping motion
  • Constructed from a crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze, the tourmaline is naturally infused with negative ions, which add shine and prevent dryness. However the ceramic glaze is a less impressive inclusion, as it may chip away gradually over time.
  • An adjustable temperature allows you to choose between two options, 80°C or 210°C, for an application of either gentle or more direct, powerful heat (which may reduce the styling time)
  • A quick heat-up time and 3-metre cord allow for speedy styling and flexibility of movement, both of which are convenient when you’re in a rush

What reviewers loved about the Bondi Boost Wave Wand:

• The most valued aspect of this wave wand was that it worked as promised, creating gorgeous waves with a natural-looking amount of volume
  • Reviewers appreciated how this wave wand refrained from adding unwanted frizz to their hair, while keeping it shiny
  • Those with long, thick hair particularly appreciated the triple-barreled design, as it meant they didn’t spend copious amounts of time styling their hair

Some other points of feedback from reviewers:

• Some reviewers found the design of this wave wand a little bulky, which made it slightly heavy to hold while styling
  • According to some, the power and temperature buttons were in an awkward spot, and were often accidentally pressed during the styling process.
CategoryHair Stylers