Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Bondi Boost Wave Wand (page 3 of 5)

Pros

• Creates natural-looking waves

• Affordable at $84.95

Cons

• A little bulky to use

• Hair Length Short (5), Medium (44) and Long (28)
  • Hair Style Straight (36), Wavy (32) and Curly (9)
  • Hair Care

Fee

FeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow! This is an amazing Company!

Holy gosh! This stuff has actually works! & it also helps my psoriasis! So I’m really happy with these Products I would rate it 21/10! Definitely worth the money & cant wait to buy more!

LOVE IT!

Best way i have found to get perfect waves ! So easy to use and it didn't damage my hair folicles. Can't recommend enough. Works great with Bondi Boost products as well!

Sandra

SandraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hair Growth bundle

I’ve been using the hair growth products for a few weeks now. My hair feels and looks so much healthier. Love the smell too. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Thank you.

leetsa_stroud

leetsa_stroudSydney, NSW

Best purchase in a really long time

Each day I’m seeing an improvement from using the HG range and this is coming from a person who had hair extensions for 4 years straight... think thin broken hair, it’s wasn’t a pretty sight!
Definitely a fan, I’ve also purchased the Bondi waver tool which I love it gives my hair a bit more oomph.

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Bondi Boost Hair Growth Bundle Love Love Love it!

A couple of months ago I purchased The Bondi Boost Hair Growth Bundle. I love this product! My hair has been thinning and looking limp and lifeless for some time, however I have found since using Bondi Boost I have noticed a big improvement in the condition of my hair. I love the way my hair feels after washing it, it feels soft and not fly away. Normally my hair does not look good after washing and I need a lot of product to get it to look ok but with Bondi Boost my hair looks nice even without product like mousse and spray. I haven't noticed my hair getting any thicker but it feels healthier and there is possibly less thinning.

Best results!!

Have been using other Bondi Boost products for a couple of months and thought I'd try the wave wand, best decision I've made!! It was so easy to use and the waves were perfect. Can be used on majority of hair types. 10/10 would recommend and have recommended to all my friends!!

Hair Growth Support by lee on the 6 April 2020

What an amazing product! My hair is so much stronger and I have noticed it’s actually getting longer! Also my nails are much stronger as well, plus there vegan which I love. Thank you Bondi Boost for such an awesome product.

Lana

LanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best purchase I’ve made!

I purchased the BB wave wand a few weeks ago and it was the best purchase I’ve made in a long time! I love wavy hair but aren’t very good with a straightener, so using this is so quick & easy and creates those beach waves I’ve always wanted! It also came with a heat protector (which smells great) so I know my hair is protected.

Angela

AngelaPerth, WA

I love my Bondi wand.

I love the Bondi sands beach wave wand and the heat protectant spray. Mermaid hair for days! Definitely recommend, even for short to medium hair. Great quality and easy to use.

PatriSaz

PatriSazIllawarra, NSW

Rapid Repair

I’ve been using the entire rapid repair range for 2 months now in an attempt to repair my hair for my wedding that was on the 21/03/20. I’ve only ever used hair products from grocery stores and found that using Bondi Boost made a huge difference! My hair was beautiful and luscious for my wedding.

Stephanie Hudson

Stephanie HudsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

After a slight hiccup, I’m in love!

I ordered the wave wand just after Xmas and I was so excited! Only to be sent a faulty product, luckily the lovely customer service team helped me out and exchanged the faulty wand with a wand that so far hasn’t skipped a beat and I’m totally in love!! It’s so quick and easy to use and every time I use it I always get lots of compliments. I can’t live without it now ...

Michellw

MichellwSouth East Queensland, QLD

Natural looking waves

This is such a great wand and works well on my fine hair. I use the hair serum too which keeps my waves looking shiny and naturally thick! I love it.

Karen G.

Karen G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing styling product

I have been waiting for this size wave wand forever and this has exceeded all my expectations the perfect size waves on all hair lengths I love it so much

bilie

bilieNorth Queensland, QLD

Where has this been all of my life?!

What an affordable way to style your own hair! It is honestly so easy to do and the spray smells amazing! I get compliments about my hair all the time now and it makes you feel really good.

T Terry

T TerryPerth, WA

Rapid Repair

It took me months to commit to purchasing Bondi Boost, I am so glad i did, after being pregnant my hair fell out ALOT for months! and was so terrible, after just using the repair shampoo and conditioner the first time i could already feel the difference in my hair it was amazing, absolutely LOVE it and recommend it 100%

Sam

SamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Rapid repair

Iv used rapid repair and hair growth shampoo for about 3 months now and my hair is stronger and thicker than ever I have noticed growth I love it and recommend 100%

Soft and fresh

Started using the Hair Growth shampoo and conditioner About a month ago and I’ve Had several compliments. Since my baby was born 7 months ago I needed something to help my thinning and broken hair. The price is good too!

Elise

EliseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely love!

Absolutely love Bondi Boost it hasn't even been a month yet but can see the difference in my hair, it's so much softer, less frizzy & less oily.
I had my hair cut 3 days into using Bondi boost and I can already tell it's grown alot quicker than it normally would. I'll definitely be buying the wand & the rapid repair products next.

Love these products!

Bondi boost hg shampoo and conditioner is my favourite ever. Love the mask too, makes my hair silky soft and shiny. Will be sticking with this brand! Going to try the blonde mask next.

Reggie

ReggieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just amazing

Just amazing the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used will be buying again for sure leaves my hair feeling soft and not frizzy also makes it easier to straighten

Carlyasked

Has anyone had any luck getting a refund? I sent my wave wand back because I wasn’t satisfied with the results (I had to pay $12 to send it back) and I haven’t received a refund yet (its been a week and a half).

Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Did you get a tracking # on it? Once you confirm it has been received by their office, send them another email following up.

Carly

Yes, I did receive verification that their office received it on 9/8. I sent another email to them today with this information. Thanks for the suggestion.

Billie

Billieasked

I’m just wondering how I can stop the burnt hair smell after using the wave wand. I did not get heat protectant from your company as others have mentioned receiving when they purchased the wand however i am using another heat protectant. Even with the wand turned down to a low temp I still get burnt smell. Will this subside or is there something you recommend?

Billie

Billieasked

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The inclusion of three barrels rather than a single barrel for this styling iron means that it’s able to style three times as much hair in a single clamping motion
  • Constructed from a crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze, the tourmaline is naturally infused with negative ions, which add shine and prevent dryness. However the ceramic glaze is a less impressive inclusion, as it may chip away gradually over time.
  • An adjustable temperature allows you to choose between two options, 80°C or 210°C, for an application of either gentle or more direct, powerful heat (which may reduce the styling time)
  • A quick heat-up time and 3-metre cord allow for speedy styling and flexibility of movement, both of which are convenient when you’re in a rush

What reviewers loved about the Bondi Boost Wave Wand:

• The most valued aspect of this wave wand was that it worked as promised, creating gorgeous waves with a natural-looking amount of volume
  • Reviewers appreciated how this wave wand refrained from adding unwanted frizz to their hair, while keeping it shiny
  • Those with long, thick hair particularly appreciated the triple-barreled design, as it meant they didn’t spend copious amounts of time styling their hair

Some other points of feedback from reviewers:

• Some reviewers found the design of this wave wand a little bulky, which made it slightly heavy to hold while styling
  • According to some, the power and temperature buttons were in an awkward spot, and were often accidentally pressed during the styling process.
CategoryHair Stylers