Bondys Contractors

Bondys Contractors

1.0

Don't waste your time

Rang for them to come out to do a job were i work they said they will be there Thursday or Friday rang again on Friday morning said they will get back to me now Friday night still waiting for the call will not ring them again do not waste your time by calling them

David

DavidHorsham

Never again

Initially the guys I dealt with were great, keen to come and install an air con, the guys that put it in were great and very quick. That's when the good experience turned bad. The system had a couple of minor issues, nothing major, but while a tried to get someone to come back and check the system, it's almost as though they didn't want to know me anymore. I don't think they have any admin staff or receptionist, just a bunch of blokes working out of a shed I think. Communication is terrible, good luck getting warranty work done, they can put 'em in fast, but you'll be lucky to see them again.

mishkin mews

mishkin mewsVictoria, 3377

Terrible warranty work

While the Bondys Contractors are quick and efficient to put an expensive system in, they are impossible to contact directly, impossible to organise days when they can come to your house, and then arrive on days when nobody is home, fail to call back, and they still manage to offer appalling service!
    I have been waiting a year for my system to be repaired under warranty, which I fear will not happen as I have paid for it and they have little reason to fix it now. If you can find an alternative contractor for your electrical work, DO IT!

Electricians