Bonnington’s Irish Moss Cough Syrup

Bonnington’s Irish Moss Cough Syrup

paulneri

paulneriKingston 2604, ACT

Not bad - soothes throat

Early gulps yet as I've just opened the bottle and am now doing some research on the stuff. So far its best effect is soothing a sore throat but it doesn't seem to suppress the coming cough which is what I want.

See all Bonnington’s Irish Moss Cough Syrup reviews

Garrett

check with your dr!!!

Ria88

Ria88asked

Is it safe to give to my son who's 18 months? He's had a cough for the past 5 days now. I've spoken to other mothers and some have said they've been giving it to their kids who are younger than 6 and have had no problems.

Doug E.
    Doug E.

I am not a health professional and cannot give advise, for a child that young you should consult your doctor.
    Sometimes when I have a stubborn scratchy cough I take some Bonningtons and follow up with a couple of teaspoons of good quality honey ('Beechworth'-Vic) it has a soothing effect. perhaps try a little honey with your 18 month old but small amounts only. And speak to a health pro....!

Kevinasked

I thought I remembered a cough mixture bottle label showing a defiant knight holding a sword and shield surrounded by nasty germ-like creatures at his feet. It seems this wasn't BIM, any clues from historical (I mean old) readers as to what is was?

Kevin

this seems to be a red-hot site!

See all Bonnington’s Irish Moss Cough Syrup questions