Bonnington’s Irish Moss Cough Syrup

Bonnington’s Irish Moss Cough Syrup

robert39

robert39SYDNEY

sick children

I didn't want to use a product with a pain killer,as my children had the symptoms of the cold coming on, all i wanted was a cough medicine.
    as a adult I've used this product for years, so i tried it on my 6yr old with out any drowsiness for school it worked so well i use it for all of us now it saves a lot of money (having one medicine for all the family)
    inexpensive one bottle for all

See all Bonnington’s Irish Moss Cough Syrup reviews

Garrett

check with your dr!!!

Ria88

Ria88asked

Is it safe to give to my son who's 18 months? He's had a cough for the past 5 days now. I've spoken to other mothers and some have said they've been giving it to their kids who are younger than 6 and have had no problems.

Doug E.
    Doug E.

I am not a health professional and cannot give advise, for a child that young you should consult your doctor.
    Sometimes when I have a stubborn scratchy cough I take some Bonningtons and follow up with a couple of teaspoons of good quality honey ('Beechworth'-Vic) it has a soothing effect. perhaps try a little honey with your 18 month old but small amounts only. And speak to a health pro....!

Kevinasked

I thought I remembered a cough mixture bottle label showing a defiant knight holding a sword and shield surrounded by nasty germ-like creatures at his feet. It seems this wasn't BIM, any clues from historical (I mean old) readers as to what is was?

Kevin

this seems to be a red-hot site!

See all Bonnington’s Irish Moss Cough Syrup questions