love the simple version

I first purchased a pair of plain grey boody mens briefs from a health food store in Brisbane I was delighted with them. They are confortable eco friendly and a clever design with the minium of seams. So I ordered 5 more pair on line they arived quickly and were packaged in a very handsome box which could be recycled to my surprise and sadness the briefs inside were festooned with not one but three annoying satin lables with information that could have been printed on or in the box. the discreet branding on the original pair I purchased made the goods look smart and seem to in the eco ethos The satin tags dont work for mens underwear get rid of them MikeB

Step One Bamboo Underwear

Looking for Underwear Shops & Brands?

Read the reviews for Step One Bamboo Underwear

9,357 reviews
Ad
RachelHR

RachelHRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bikini brief, ankle socks, PJ’s, T shirt and leggings.

I’ve leggings, bikini brief, T- shirt, summer PJ’s short sleeve T and shorts. Bought at different times over the last 10 months. I keep trying different Boody products and love them all. What I most like is the products are organic, and yet similar price to bonds not organic products. I believe Boody quality to be superior to Bonds. Furthermore the way a hiccup in a recent order has been managed by Boody is exceptional. I’m utterly impressed with the products and customer service. Can’t recommend them more highly.

Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comfiest pants, don’t want to wear anything else!

I now have two pairs of the Lounge Pants as they are extremely comfortable and very versatile. Perfect for at home and sleep, but also smart enough to leave the house in. I’ve had similar lounge style pants, these are softer, better quality and more comfy. Seem to wash really well, too. They are also an environmentally friendly company.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Boody compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Magstar

MagstarSydney, NSW

Great Product and Amazing Service

Margaret H.

Margaret H.Launceston, TAS

Misleading words on website.

Very disappointing, almost like false advertising on their website. I thought I was buying Australian made, it's made in China.
Misleading wording on website, all items I received made in China. So sad.