Listing monitored by Boody

Rhonda
RhondaGippsland, VIC

Buy something else with quality

I bought Pajama’s and lounge top. Firstly I thought these are very soft and lovely but unfortunately after 2 wears the material is pilling and becoming unsightly. For the price I paid I expected much better quality and I’m very disappointed. I will spend my money elsewhere in future as these were very poor value and complete waste of money.

Hayley
HayleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

light, SO COMFY, great design

I bought the tapered lounge pant as I was in need of a light and long tapered leg pant for pyjamas, because I don't like it when i sleep and the pants bunch and roll up causing irritation and pressure spots. They absolutely were everything that i hoped. They are thin, light, lovely design and LONG - I am 177cm tall and bought a size large. It is near impossible to get pants that meet my feet. so I'll definitely be getting more pairs for regular pant use. Also love the pleating at the front and no tie up required due to the lovely stretchability of material. ALSO they are NOT see through. Just a fantastic product. THank you!

Mart
MartSydney, NSW

Very happy

Everyone in Australian climate should be wearing bamboo. Ever since wearing Bamboo workwear in Darwin and not sweating in it, I have been looking for bamboo clothing. I tried a few different brands until I found Boody. Their t-shirts and socks are cooling, breathable, soft and so comfortable.
Also, their customer service has always been very fast to reply and easy to deal with. I don't think I have ever had such a good experience with any other Australian company.

Katrina
KatrinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ordered 10 pair,was so excited too receive them,only too find their made in China,,

Easy website black Friday deal,being my first purchase I signed up with the thought id get the 10% discount ,wouldn't accept it,

Excellent quality. Soft material. Well-made

Love the feel. It’s so soft and comfortable. Feels like I’m not wearing anything. Very well-made. I love that the label can be removed so nothing’s scratching me

Boody-ful

Love Boody! Soft, super comfortable, durable bras, singlets and undies.
Great colours to choose from.
Easy to order. Great service.

Cat Jackson
Cat JacksonGold Coast, Queensland

I cannot get enough pairs of Boody underpants

I love Boody underpants. They are soft, comfortable and perfect for all day wear on even the hottest and sweatiest of days.

They are also long lasting and don’t lose shape or stretch even after multiple wears and washes.

Honestly, my favorite underpants, I don’t want to go anywhere else.

Baz
Baz Sydney, NSW

Best underwear ever

I did some research on bamboo underwear fabric before choosing Boody.
I'm delighted with the Everyday Briefs, the fit and fabric are top quality, and they keep you cool and are extremely comfortable.
I've bought 10 pairs and have more on order.

Michele Crawford
Michele CrawfordSouth East Queensland, QLD

PERFECT

On Sun, Jul 18 2021, at 08:34 PM, Michele Crawford wrote:
I don’t usually leave reviews but I HAD to tell everyone how wonderful your range is - I am undergoing intensive palliative Chemo for terminal cancer and spend a lot of time in lounge/sleep wear …. and then I found you!❤️ comfortable, soft, perfect, breathable fabric keeps me warm when I need it and cool when things get a bit sticky My perfect outfit and I can crawl out of bed and it always looks good …. I can’t thank you enough and have ordered 3 more sets this morning! You’re the very, very best xoxo

Gorgeous
GorgeousPerth, WA

Boody is the best !

Bonds underwear was falling to bits after a few washes, so I tried Boody.
I bought the full brief knickers and the long sleeve sleep tops. Perfect fit, nice and cool for menopause symptoms.
Thank you, Boody.

Lauren
LaurenGoldfields, WA

Love ❤

Just bought the storm lyolite bra and g string. So soft and comfortable. Im a medium. Usually a size 12 ladies. Perfect fit. Super happy so far

Ann
AnnNewcastle

Quality of Manufacturing has reduced

I have been purchasing and wearing Boody’s products since 2016 and have loved all of the undies, tops and bras that I have purchased. However, I purchased some more undies in January 2021 and within a month the waist band had deteriorated to the point where they were falling down whilst wearing them and I can’t use the x6 pairs that I purchased (Grey and Black in the 3 pack deal). I have sent photos through and Boody are currently reviewing the batch numbers etc, however, I feel product substitution has occurred by the maker or company. I am also concerned about the manufacturing in China now so will be looking for different undies that hopefully are Aussie made. A shame as the Boody products are normally top notch and so comfy.

Honestly life changing!!!☺️☺️

I found them accidentally while searching for 100% cotton undies. First was skeptical did a bit of research turns out bamboo undies are actually good. Down there it smells good, material is soft and breathable. Bought a pair of socks really like the grip thing on it helps at the gym socks don’t move at all. Ordered some more today, but wish it was a little bit cheaper and shipping cost was less.

Jodes
JodesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the long sleeve tops

Quality fabric, warm, comfortable, great for layering. I’ve bought one in each colour of the long sleeve tops and recommended to friends.

Marion S.
Marion S.Sydney, NSW

Made in China, not that ethical

The underwear was great, the shirt I got had fluff on it after washing it once and I can only use it as pyjamas. The main issue though is that everything is made in China. I’d probably prefer North Korea over China.
I don’t see how this aligns with their values.

Sizing Slightly large