Listing monitored by Boody

Alison Joy
Alison JoyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Yoga tights

Super satisfied with my tights they are wonderful. These guys give great customer service too. i bought the wrong tights at first. lol

Product Appearance As advertised

So impressed with the customer service after a wrong size purchase.

I purchased the triangle bralette. I am the perfect fit for Large size in the shaper crop top and padded shaper crop tops that I already own but the bralette in Large was too tight. I emailed and Adam could not have been nicer or more helpful. They immediately sent out an XL triangle bralette and it is just perfect - after a few minutes I didn't even know I was wearing it. I find the shaper crop tops perfectly comfortable and the only crop tops that don't leave me sweaty in the heat. I always wash them in a lingerie bag so haven't had any problems with them after a wash.

RachelHR
RachelHRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bikini brief, ankle socks, PJ’s, T shirt and leggings.

I’ve leggings, bikini brief, T- shirt, summer PJ’s short sleeve T and shorts. Bought at different times over the last 10 months. I keep trying different Boody products and love them all. What I most like is the products are organic, and yet similar price to bonds not organic products. I believe Boody quality to be superior to Bonds. Furthermore the way a hiccup in a recent order has been managed by Boody is exceptional. I’m utterly impressed with the products and customer service. Can’t recommend them more highly.

Sizing Slightly large
Jacqui
JacquiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comfiest clothes ever!

I now have two pairs of the Lounge Pants as they are extremely comfortable and very versatile. Perfect for at home and sleep, but also smart enough to leave the house in. I’ve had similar lounge style pants, these are softer, better quality and more comfy. Seem to wash really well, too. They are also an environmentally friendly company.

Sizing Slightly large
Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Boody compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

nrc
nrcSydney, NSW

Long time fan - comfortable, good value

Have ordered from them a number of times. Love their business socks, men's tees and baby clothes. Boxers don't fit me well as i don't think they are "shaped" enough around the private parts - a bit too "flat" at the front. Trying their briefs in my latest order. Would love you to make men's trunk style underwear!

Tom M.
Tom M.South East Queensland, QLD

I haven't worn anything else in months

I've placed multiple orders over the past few months and have been 15/10 happy with everything from the finished product to the customer service from Adam and the team.

I've recommended this onto many of my friends and will continue to do so!

Anika S.
Anika S.Sydney, NSW

Best g string to work out in bar none

Being a Zumba instructor these are my go to. They don’t ride up at all. Excellent quality and last forever. Breathable and sustainable. Height recommended for anyone who is active