Listing monitored by Boody

2.5
Siouxie B.
Siouxie B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the undies, service is non-existent

Have been wearing the boyleg briefs for years. Purchased bikini briefs in same size but these are so much smaller.

Tried to return via website. Was offered a discount to exchange. This is complex to navigate and offers advertised were not added at checkout.

Reached out to customer service - return email has not answered my questions. Just stated the obvious that if exchanging for higher priced goods I would need to pay the difference..duh

Don’t buy online unless you’re happy dealing with dysfunctional robots.

• Product Appearance As advertised
Darren
DarrenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware the shipping fees when returning!

I received my Boody products in a good period of time from ordering and packaging was environmentally friendly, however the sweatpants didn't fit as I'd hoped and initiated a return & refund.
The returns portal is a great interface and while there was an option for store credit with additional 10%, I wasn't confident about my sizing based on the previous order's outcome.
I opted for the refund and I was really disappointed to learn that Boody don't absorb the shipping costs for the return and so I am now without a pair of sweatpants and out of pocket $10.
This isn't consistent with the cost-free service you experience with other online retail brands and so regrettably I won't be using Boody again now.

JimmyNarara

Unfortunately it Doesn't live up to

shop says size to accuracy is wrong I am XL It was to large. does not support at all! The shop is mainly undies but this is the product that you can't return Great!

• Sizing Very large
  • Product Appearance Not as advertised
SaM
SaMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Boody is the best

My issue with size was speedily rectified. Great customer service and these undies are the most comfortable I've ever owned. Totally recommend this product to anyone looking for comfy undies. Thanks Boody

• Product Appearance As advertised